Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old February 1st, 2007, 02:56 PM   #1
yorkie_bar_kid

Default Am I Being Stupid?? Relationship Advice Please

Ok, id just like to say hi to everyone as im new to this forum.

This may take a while to explain, so please bear with me.....LOL

So i was 14 when i got with my girlfriend (she was 16-17), i had known her for a while as a friend. we hadn't seen each other for some time and when i got with her she had just given birth to her son a few days earlier. the father of her son didnt want anything to do with him and she went through the pregnancy by herself with support from her family. i didn't mind that she had a newborn baby and everything was fine. we had to wait for a few weeks before we could have sex due to being so soon after the birth but i didnt mind waiting, i was in no real rush anyway. anyway, we evetually had sex but what she didnt know was that she was my first (although she knows now). i know from her past that she had slept with quite a few people before me and it didnt bother me, at the time.... untill now. the problem now, is that i think i am extremely jealous and cant stop thinking of her being with other men (in the past), when she is the only girl that i have ever been with. i keep making these thoughts up in my head and seeing her with other people. i think im paranoid or something?? which ever way, i cant stop feeling like this and its driving me crazy!! i think that maybe if she wasnt my first then i would feel far different about this?? i love this woman to bits and i now have a son of my own with her, and her son has also been calling me dad for a few years now, i think of him as being mine, with the exception of not being biologically mine, thats all. i could really do with some help getting over this paranoia/jealousy or whatever it is, as i feel i will end up loosing her. im now 19 and she is 21, we have our two childeren and a house together, i really dont want to loose her but i just cant cope feeling this way anymore!!

Any help/advice/guidance etc would be greatly appreciated! And Thanks In Advance!

P.S.
Sorry if i rambled a little too much...LOL
yorkie_bar_kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2007, 03:24 PM   #2
Kathryn Ann
Junior Member+

Kathryn Ann's Forum Picture

Default Re: Am I Being Stupid?? Relationship Advice Please

This is a normal problem, trust me.
But what you have to see is that the other men she has been with..
they are in the past.
You are now,
and maybe even her future.
That makes them barely anything compared to you.

You have to realize that she loves YOU
and wants to be with YOU
not the other guys.

I hope I helped =]
Good luck

Myspace:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=45649608

Add me if you have one,
and let me know that you know me from VT.
Kathryn Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2007, 06:04 PM   #3
RowanVer.3.0
Great Poster

RowanVer.3.0's Forum Picture

Man, just try to remember, if you leave her now you're no better than that guy that left her earlier. Heck, you may even be worse for leading her on.

Anyway, try not to think about that. While it is her fault that she made some dumb decisions when she was younger, it's not something you should hold against her.

I'm sure she's just as faithful to you as you are to her.

Don't worry about it!

All my friends are skeletons,
dulcimers and chariots
prayers to God, oh prayers to God

Was I sleeping all this time?
Was my shadow ever mine?
Wintersleep-Danse Macabre
RowanVer.3.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2007, 09:00 PM   #4
football
Member+

im confuesed how old are u and u guys have 2 children correct? yea i agree with rowan it would jus be a repeat and of course ur jelouse it happens 2 everyone uve jus gotta kno that shes the one u wanna be with and its obviously the same for her because she is with u
football is offline   Reply With Quote