Old December 18th, 2005, 11:21 PM   #21
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover

<-Dying_to_Live->'s Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcar
Quote:
Originally Posted by <-Dying_to_Live->
iraq exported more oil before the war than they do now, stealing it is impossible
but before the war did iraq not have massive restrictions on the oil they could sell or export? but i agree the usa would not steal oil from iraq it would be the most stupid thing to even attempt.
ya, although it would be totally awsome for us, its FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE to steal a natural resource
<-Dying_to_Live-> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 19th, 2005, 11:57 AM   #22
Dante
Legendary Member

I would not say they are stealing, but I do think oil is a reason why we are there....See Bush and Cheney could benefit from getting oil because there families are in the oil business...so oil from them is $$$....but I do not think they are stealing it.

If Any Member needs to talk to me about anything, Just PM me, the door is always open.

My blog: Blog...
Dante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 19th, 2005, 02:15 PM   #23
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover

oh so now ur changing ur story??? theyre no longer stealing are they? or taking? so if we arent stealing it dante, are they GIVING it to us? do you think theyre just handing it away? god u people are just so fucking retarded
Old December 19th, 2005, 02:18 PM   #24
Dante
Legendary Member

so if they're not stealing it or giving it to us....then what are we doing then Cyrus

If Any Member needs to talk to me about anything, Just PM me, the door is always open.

Old December 23rd, 2005, 07:23 PM   #25
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover

lets see, um liberating a people? oh did that ever cross your mind u fuck? do u watch the news? do u know ANYTHING that goes on around here? maybe not or ud know they just had free elections.

does the concept of voting for your OWN president TOTALLY ELUDE YOU?!!!

Old December 23rd, 2005, 07:32 PM   #26
///James///
VT Lover

///James///'s Forum Picture

i just want to make this point, back in 1998 the US & UK went into Iraq to start a mission from the skies. The reason for that was that Saddam didnt comply with UN rules and charters ect (he sent out the wepons inspectors) and the US retailliated. Eventually the wepons inspected went back into Iraq.

This time around, the US and the UK and other allies went in without reason; they gave this bullshit excuse that Saddam was in the Axis of evil. You could say the same about Isreal but the Bush Admin wouldnt, but they say it about the Palestinians (which are however involved in terror campaings but ONLY in their areas, with the exception of the Munich Olympics). Bush is obviously there for oil; so what if there were elections or not, on the days before it a British hostages' excecution date had passes and there has been no word yet; the day after the election there were people killed in more bombing and suicide attacks.

Dont say Iraq is better off today. The only reason why Bush is slowly but is removing the troops is becouse the whole oil plan didnt work out well enough for him and he doesnt want to make a scene.

James Has Left this place for a while...or for good. Time will tell.
Please visit StapleClock a new site for teens, run by teens.

leep, Little Three Eyes
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21.../icon276fu.gifhttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21...mikeyav3xq.gifhttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21...s/icon87if.jpghttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21...eypokey7ad.gif

The Crush is kinda over, but still the diary lives on, and is really interesing! GO TO IT!
The Gay Bar Diary only on VT!!

I LOVE RUDI SOOO MUCH

Feelin Gay??
||||||||||||||||||
///James/// is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2005, 10:18 PM   #27
Dante
Legendary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by <-Dying_to_Live->
lets see, um liberating a people? oh did that ever cross your mind u fuck? do u watch the news? do u know ANYTHING that goes on around here? maybe not or ud know they just had free elections.

does the concept of voting for your OWN president TOTALLY ELUDE YOU?!!!

douchebag if we were talkin about the iraq elections, u would see a topic THE IRAQI ELECTIONS....were talkin about the oil you fuck

Old December 23rd, 2005, 10:53 PM   #28
serial-thrilla
VT Lover

haha dante your a fuckin idiot. you asked him what the american troops were doing there, and he responded by saying liberating people and making an election possible. dont get mad at him for answering your question.
serial-thrilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2005, 11:07 PM   #29
Dante
Legendary Member

ummm not that i wanted ur input but my question on what tehyw ere doing there was regarding the oil...so please shut the fuck up

Old December 23rd, 2005, 11:23 PM   #30
serial-thrilla
VT Lover

I dont care if you want my imput. you shouldve been more specific. and not just assumed we knew what the hell you were talking about.
Old December 23rd, 2005, 11:24 PM   #31
Dante
Legendary Member

im sooo sorry.....but i thought u would have gotten it...with the whole name of the topic and all.....

Old December 23rd, 2005, 11:27 PM   #32
serial-thrilla
VT Lover

well both cyrus and I didnt understand what you were talking about so there is obviously a flaw in what you said.
Old December 23rd, 2005, 11:28 PM   #33
Dante
Legendary Member

or maybe u just couldnty comprehend what i said....but lets not fight,...im not in a good mood.

Old December 23rd, 2005, 11:36 PM   #34
serial-thrilla
VT Lover

i think both i and cyrus are fully capable of comprehending a simple question, but fine we'll leave it at that
Old December 24th, 2005, 02:09 AM   #35
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en
ummm not that i wanted ur input but my question on what tehyw ere doing there was regarding the oil...so please shut the fuck up
dante your a fucking moron, and ur pmsing. here i think you need some of these:

oh btw matt kicks ass. he caught u being a fool,, --claps--

you ASKED ME A QUESTION, and then when i answered it all of a sudden im off topic? get real u tard. in the above quote i captured, u said u wanted my answer to pertain to oil. well guess what, IT FUCKING DOESNT!!!!! u asked why were there, and u know i dont think were there for oil, so how could i POSSIBLY answer your question and have it oil related. you cant just fucking ask questions and then expect me to rattle off answers that you want to hear. u dumbass. thats like if i asked you "Hey Dante, why should i be president? oh btw, the only answer i accept is 'because youre so smart and qualified, and more valuable than any other presidential candidate possible', and if u stray from this answer youre OFF TOPIC!!!

i mean come the fuck on, u asked me a question and i answered it, and now my answer is off topic because u dont like what it says? ur a fucking idiot. here let me fire this missile of truth right back at your face:

Quote:
Originally Posted by serial-thrilla
haha dante your a fuckin idiot. you asked him what the american troops were doing there, and he responded by saying liberating people and making an election possible. dont get mad at him for answering your question.
Old December 24th, 2005, 10:51 AM   #36
Dante
Legendary Member

as i said before you fuckin dumbass my QUESTION was related to OIL.....ok so you did answer "a" question, but not the question that I asked that was related to OIL.....now you could make your fuckin jokes about me pmsing....because my feeling are soo hurt by it im crying right now.....as i told the "real matt" you arent able to comprehend what I was saying....so do me a favor and stick those tampons up your ass

Old December 24th, 2005, 10:58 AM   #37
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover

how about i kick you in the face and use the tampons to soak up the masssive loss of blood? HA!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en
so if they're not stealing it or giving it to us....then what are we doing then Cyrus
ok dante, here let me try and answer this the "right" way. hun, in relation to oil, we ARENT THERE BECAUSE OF IT 8)
Old December 24th, 2005, 11:00 AM   #38
Dante
Legendary Member

if you kick me in the face and use the tampons to soak up the blood.....i will then take those tampons and shoce it down your throat...HA.

and thanks for answering something oil related

Old December 24th, 2005, 11:05 AM   #39
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover

its ok dante, i have the highground here and anyone who reads this thread is going to think your a big baby.... and a moron. im going to work now, gday to u
Old December 24th, 2005, 11:06 AM   #40
Dante
Legendary Member

actually u dont have teh high ground , because i asked u a question related to the topic, not something else....not my fault u didnt understand...and have fun at work