Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 26th, 2018, 11:08 PM   #1
isa_bella340
Member+

isa_bella340's Forum Picture

Name: Isabella
Thumbs down almost attention seeking

I'm not really sure if this is where this should go but here I go.
basically I grew up an extremely shy and quiet kid. I was extremely underweight, shy, emotional but held it in, and had some abuse from my brother. I never really talked to my parents about Anything.

so recently I've been noticing I've been kind of attention seeking. they have called me "drama- queen" for about 3 years , when I started becoming more of an attention seeker. I really think it's because of all the lost time from being a quiet to myself child. I just want people to know I'm here. I don't want to feel forgotten. I don't want to be that one kid in the class and no one realizes I'm gone that day. I'm not a very loud person though. but I do seek attention from parents. and I see it. but I can't stop it. it makes me feel bad.

any words of advice or anything?

henlo!!!
im Isabella!! im 16 and I'm very social!PM me if you want! I love PMs! go ahead!Pop me a random question or just say hi! Or even go check out my profile picture album! {If your responding to me in a thread, please quote me }

isa_bella340 is offline   Reply With Quote