Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old December 2nd, 2017, 01:56 AM   #1
Nokia_2002

Default OCD Semen follow up

Ok guys, here I am back again. I am still seeing my psychiatrist and waiting to meet a psychotherapist, possibly next week.
However I still have questions in the meantime.
I am better now, in terms of masturbation but what about sex?
Obviously in the heat of the moment, when people are having sex, hands go down and then up, so if I have precum/semen down there, it will spread to my hair and face, or my partner's face and hair. Do people without my fear think about that, if they have dried precum on themselves and then they touch it and touch something else? Aren't they concerned with spreading it around? If I am at home, I can take a shower, of course, but if I am having fun outside of my home I would probably freak out.
I am sorry to bother all of you with my stupid questions, it might be reassurance that I am seeking. It is just that these thoughts are not leaving me. Thank you.
Nokia_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 3rd, 2017, 01:06 AM   #2
Fritz
Member++

Fritz's Forum Picture

Name: Sven
Default Re: OCD Semen follow up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nokia_2002 View Post
Ok guys, here I am back again. I am still seeing my psychiatrist and waiting to meet a psychotherapist, possibly next week.
However I still have questions in the meantime.
I am better now, in terms of masturbation but what about sex?
Obviously in the heat of the moment, when people are having sex, hands go down and then up, so if I have precum/semen down there, it will spread to my hair and face, or my partner's face and hair. Do people without my fear think about that, if they have dried precum on themselves and then they touch it and touch something else? Aren't they concerned with spreading it around? If I am at home, I can take a shower, of course, but if I am having fun outside of my home I would probably freak out.
I am sorry to bother all of you with my stupid questions, it might be reassurance that I am seeking. It is just that these thoughts are not leaving me. Thank you.
So you dont like cum spreading around? i suppose other people dont like it spreading around either

Just a person who loves to play and watch sports.

Ravioli Ravioli Give Me the Formuoli
Fritz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 3rd, 2017, 07:33 PM   #3
Just JT
VT Lover

Just JT's Forum Picture

Name: JT

My first thought is that if you are concerned with getting your semen in places that you donít want it to go you may not be ready for sex

Cause the sex Iíve had it gets everywhere. Sorry for the visual but....

Anyways, keep in mind that not everyone feels the same way as you on this. This can be an erotic sexual experience for some people. And keep in mind it is sterile, unless you have some std or something.

But if you are really worried about it, you can just clean up after really good. Itís part of sex.

Or use a condom, which you should be doing anyways, that way itís contained only to you, and to only one body part

Voted most likely to wind up in jail
2017 VT Awards
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2017, 12:28 PM   #4
Nokia_2002

Actually my main concern is about the precum and not the semen and only in cases where water is not readily available. And only in cases it gets in my hair, since I won't be able to wash my hair immediately. Like car sex or outdoor sex.
Old December 7th, 2017, 04:39 PM   #5
Just JT
VT Lover

Just JT's Forum Picture

Name: JT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nokia_2002 View Post
Actually my main concern is about the precum and not the semen and only in cases where water is not readily available. And only in cases it gets in my hair, since I won't be able to wash my hair immediately. Like car sex or outdoor sex.
Well precut or semen....in the context of this topic seems to me that whatever will still be contaminated just the same either way

And you can always keep a towel in the car for a quick clean up. I always have one in my backpack I always carry. Then you can just wash up when thereís water available

But Id be careful having sex in your car. Idk about where you live, but where I live, I could be arrested and be forced to be a registered sex offender for life and register with the police department in the Town I live, work and worship in. And thatís public information, and is openly posted in places like Town hall

So keepmit private bro, sounds like itís better for you anyways

Voted most likely to wind up in jail
2017 VT Awards
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2017, 01:05 PM   #6
Hermes
VT Lover

So if it's precum you're worried about, how does that end up in your hair? Unless you are talking about pubic or body hair rather than head hair. I know some people get rather more than others but I have never hear of anyone having pre-cum squirt out with any great force. If it ends up on your hands just wipe them off before you put them in your hair.

If it is public hair you're worried about there is no need to be. As you go home from what you have been doing no-one else is going to know you got pre-cum in your pubes as they are not exactly on show. Once you're home it's to you if your shower or wash down there or not.

And generally, just be more relaxed about it. There is nothing dirty about cum or pre-cum. You don't want to walk through the sretts wearing it as a badge of honor but other than that just be practical about it.
Hermes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2017, 06:23 PM   #7
Nokia_2002

Hi Hermes. Well, I have had situations where a guy is playing with my penis and then plays with my head hair, just pulling it and fondling it. And yes, I am gay.
So yeah, this is how, when someone is having sex I don't imagine them thinking about stopping in n order to wipe their hands, i Guess precum goes everywhere, including head hair.
With me, it is about moral scrupulosity. If I don't make sure I am perfectly clean/ cleaned everything after myself, i feel like trash, like a bad person, spreading around his or someone else's fluids(in case of sex).
I don't know where that feeling comes from. Am I going to be a bad person if I have precum in my hair and don't wash it right away? Or if I don't clean door handles and stuff? Why isn't it immoral or bad to not clean or try to clean as good as possible after activities where semen and precum will be present?