Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old March 30th, 2014, 07:35 AM   #1
Hermes96
Member++

Hermes96's Forum Picture

Name: Aaron
Default Autism

i'm not sure if this in the right section but hear it goes.
I love how many gay/bi guys there are o hear with autism as it means i'm not the only one around hear and their all asking what i'm thinking. plus its nice knowing there are people like me i can talk to. So any guys with autism shout out loud. (once again sorry i this is in the wrong section)

17 gay open to talk to new people about anything serious or just random stuff . i l love random skype calls at like 3 in the morning
]Pass the parcel. That's sometimes all you can do. Take it, feel it, and pass it on. Not for me, not for you, but for someone, somewhere, one day. Pass it on, boys. That's the game I want you to learn. Pass it on.
GAP
it's better to look like a fool for five minutes than to remain ignorant for ever
Hermes96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2014, 11:18 AM   #2
backjruton
Awesome Poster

backjruton's Forum Picture

Name: JACK
Talking Re: Autism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermes96 View Post
i'm not sure if this in the right section but hear it goes.
I love how many gay/bi guys there are o hear with autism as it means i'm not the only one around hear and their all asking what i'm thinking. plus its nice knowing there are people like me i can talk to. So any guys with autism shout out loud. (once again sorry i this is in the wrong section)
I think you need to re-read this and correct any mistakes because I can't really understand what it's saying, but I'm also in the west midlands and looking for people that I can relate to outside of college because the people on the spectrum there really creep me out

From what I partly understand from the OP:
I tell people I'm bi rather than gay or straight because I don't want to give myself a proper label, too scared because as I earlier posted on another thread, I can see myself with a girlfriend (SLIGHTLY) because I'm best friends with the perfect girl for me in college, but I'd rather go further than just in a relationship with a guy... I just find the idea of doing things sexually with a girl disgusting for some reason.
backjruton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2014, 11:30 AM   #3
Elysium
Global Moderator

Elysium's Forum Picture

Default Re: Autism

Questions for Both Mental Illnesses

Global Moderator
My Diary
“Everything was beautiful and nothing hurt.”
- Kurt Vonnegut, Slaughterhouse Five

PM me FAQ
[email protected]
“The Goderator”
~Mike was here~
*Ali*
val
~Steven~
Elysium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2014, 12:25 PM   #4
Hermes96
Member++

Hermes96's Forum Picture

Name: Aaron
Default Re: Autism

Quote:
From what I partly understand from the OP:
I tell people I'm bi rather than gay or straight because I don't want to give myself a proper label, too scared because as I earlier posted on another thread, I can see myself with a girlfriend (SLIGHTLY) because I'm best friends with the perfect girl for me in college, but I'd rather go further than just in a relationship with a guy... I just find the idea of doing things sexually with a girl disgusting for some reason.
yer sorry about that i typed it in a rush as my sister was trying to look at my computer. and cool what part of the west mids ?

17 gay open to talk to new people about anything serious or just random stuff . i l love random skype calls at like 3 in the morning
]Pass the parcel. That's sometimes all you can do. Take it, feel it, and pass it on. Not for me, not for you, but for someone, somewhere, one day. Pass it on, boys. That's the game I want you to learn. Pass it on.
GAP
it's better to look like a fool for five minutes than to remain ignorant for ever
Hermes96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 30th, 2014, 12:51 PM   #5
backjruton
Awesome Poster

backjruton's Forum Picture

Name: JACK
Talking Re: Autism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermes96 View Post
yer sorry about that i typed it in a rush as my sister was trying to look at my computer. and cool what part of the west mids ?
Hereford. it's a boring place. I don't really like talking too much about location, might be moving house soon anyway but not too sure on what my parents are thinking right now ...

I think if you want to talk to more than just 1 or 2 people you should try to go on the Wrong Planet forum, I don't know if I recommend it myself because I have problems talking with strangers in their 40s and that forum is for people of all ages in the spectrum, it creeps me out a bit. I thought about it before because ever since starting college finding these new friends also on the spectrum has made me feel even weirder about myself in a lot of ways... I recently noticed my bestie has a lot of the annoying quirks I have, especially chasing birds which I feel kinda stupid doing in public, it actually made me feel quite funny and happy because now I know other people do it and it's not just me Look up "Stimming" if you want to know more about some of the things like hand flapping (if you do that... I do a lot ) More about it on the wiki page too if you're interested to find out more because there are some strange things I've been doing for a while that I somehow think about more since I found out about this. I'm just happy to know I'm not the only one, I feel less alienated, and that's a great thing
backjruton is offline   Reply With Quote