Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old April 5th, 2013, 01:05 AM   #1
teen.jpg

teen.jpg's Forum Picture

Name: Jay
Default A Comment on Suicide

Many people have suicide thoughts. I've had them, a lot of people on this sub-thread have. So, I just wanted to make a short post talking about my view on suicide. Thanks for your time.

1. SOMEONE DOES CARE

I know many people say that they feel like nobody loves them, or that they have no one who cares about them, but that is SO false. The people who you think don't care, guess what? They most likely care, way more then you think. The people on VT, and all over the internet care. I wish people would see this, because this is the truth.

2. YOU ARE NOT ALONE

Suicidal thoughts are a lot more common then you may think. Just because a person "looks" happy, doesn't mean they are happy. For all you know, they may feel the same as you.

Once again, people all over the internet may be in the same situation as you. If you try to reach out to these people, they may be able to help you. There are hotlines all over the place too. But if you don't make the effort, you won't feel any better.

3. SUICIDE DOESN'T SOLVE ANYTHING

In the state you may be in now, you may think that "suicide is the only option". Truth be told, YOU ARE WRONG! Suicide really solves nothing. You aren't solving any problems by doing so. No matter what situation there is, there is a 99.9% chance there is a much better option. You may not think of it this way, but if you kill yourself, IT'S OVER. LIFE IS OVER. Your problem isn't over, but your life is. It's not worth it.

4. DON'T GIVE UP!

Yeah, it may be hard, but don't give up. Find something that makes you happy, and do it. Don't let people drive you to this point. Life is hard, but if you give up, you will never see what your future COULD be.

Life is like a video game. There are two options. The first is to continue the game, through the crazy twists and turns, and reach the end, and be satisfied with it. Or, you can quit halfway through and reach thr "Game Over" screen. But, unlike a video game, there's no reset.

5. LIFE GETS BETTER

"Mhm, Shyy_Guii, that's easy to say. You don't know my struggle. You don't know my pain."

I might not, but I know what I know. And what I know is that life ain't easy, mmk? But life is long, and life is hard. Back to the video game analogy. Life is a video game, and after every stage in life, the difficulty slowly increases. That's how it is. Don't kill yourself when it gets harder, because eventually you'll reach that point where you can't go anywhere but up!

In conclusion, life is hard. Don't kill yourself. If you quit, you'll never see how great it could've been.

I know this post is really long, so forgive me for that. But I just wanted to put this out there. If I just manage to help one person, I'll be content.

Peace and love to you all! Bye!
teen.jpg is offline   Reply With Quote