Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old June 6th, 2011, 10:17 PM   #1
rissa-_-

rissa-_-'s Forum Picture

Name: rissa
Default ?

i can't stand how people say, " oh you family cares about you deeply." all i think about is how my family thinks i need to go to a mental hospital. my mom doesn't even care if i get help. sometimes i feel like i have to hide my emotions most of the time.
just the other day i felt like killing myself. i even wrote a suicidal poem. it's like no one cares. do i actually need to go to the mental hospital?

~Rissa~
rissa-_- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2011, 03:53 AM   #2
Syvelocin
Ocean Soul

Syvelocin's Forum Picture

Name: Rith
Default Re: ?

Most of the people that end up going to a mental hospital, don't need a mental hospital exactly, just a bit of therapy. I've seen a lot of kids in the hospital for just depression, anxiety, anger issues, etc. and I don't really think they are the ones who should be there. In your case, I don't think you need to go to the psych ward. Unless you're really suicidal, like you'll kill yourself any minute unless you aren't restrained, you're fine with just a bit of therapy. Do you see anyone currently?

And I'm sorry I didn't build your walls. And I'm sorry I had to go and fall.
And I'm sorry I had the whole thing wrong. Well, I guess I'm the sorriest of all.
And I'm sorry that you are feeling small. And I'm sorry that I'm not used to crawling.
And I'm sorry the writing's on the wall. Well, I guess I'm the sorriest of all.
Syvelocin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2011, 06:26 PM   #3
rissa-_-

rissa-_-'s Forum Picture

Name: rissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syvelocin View Post
Most of the people that end up going to a mental hospital, don't need a mental hospital exactly, just a bit of therapy. I've seen a lot of kids in the hospital for just depression, anxiety, anger issues, etc. and I don't really think they are the ones who should be there. In your case, I don't think you need to go to the psych ward. Unless you're really suicidal, like you'll kill yourself any minute unless you aren't restrained, you're fine with just a bit of therapy. Do you see anyone currently?
no actually

~Rissa~
rissa-_- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2011, 09:26 PM   #4
Syvelocin
Ocean Soul

Syvelocin's Forum Picture

Name: Rith

Ever thought of finding someone to talk to? Therapists are great because, for the most part, they're confidential. An unbiased, third party to talk to. As long as you don't end up thinking that you don't want to be talking to someone you don't know, which is one common issue people have with it, it's great to have someone who you can tell anything to without worrying about what they'll think, how they'll treat you later, etc. because they're not family or friends. People have mixed feelings about seeing professionals, but you just have to find the right person who can guide you and help you learn how to deal with suicidal thoughts and feelings of depression. I would have a go at it if it interests you.

And I'm sorry I didn't build your walls. And I'm sorry I had to go and fall.
And I'm sorry I had the whole thing wrong. Well, I guess I'm the sorriest of all.
And I'm sorry that you are feeling small. And I'm sorry that I'm not used to crawling.
And I'm sorry the writing's on the wall. Well, I guess I'm the sorriest of all.
Syvelocin is offline   Reply With Quote