Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [2]

Old October 19th, 2014, 03:46 AM   #1
Seafood
Member+

Name: Mason
Default A Bunch Of Shit

So yesterday I got given a form that lets me re-choose my subjects for Year 11 and 12. These subjects will be pre-requisites for uni subjects.

I wanted to take Math C, Physics, and a bunch of hard subjects, but because of my lack of interest in school ATM. (Cause depression) I want to re-choose. I am also re-thinking my career choice. It needs to be in on Tuesday (2 days away) and I am freaking the fuck out.

I already broke down once this morning. I went to ask my best-friend for help and she tried as best as she can but she doesn't have a clue what to do, so I just ask her to calm me down but she's with her boyfriend, so I left her alone.

I'm also having troubles with this girl at school. I have a thread on it in the R&D place so to sum it up. She has a bf, and I just wanna be friends with her but i find it hard to talk to her and make conversations awkward. I try and get in contact with some girl on my bus and she doesn't reply to me when I ask to get to know her better.

On top of this my 'friend' thinks I'm cutting for attention, and is putting me down over it. He thinks he's better that me because of it. This is a problem because now I wont go where he goes and I can't do much with my other friends now. My other friends don't even care that I hate him. He is evil and they just don't care.

I'm moving friendship groups as well, its like I could be away for a month and they wouldn't even notice.

The majority of my friends as well wont help me much when I need it. Except for my best-friend. I break down during the day for no reason. I don't tell my psychologist anything and he isn't helping anyway.

My school grades are slipping from an A and B standard to B and C. Because I'm losing interest in the subjects.

People at school are giving me shit for the obvious cuts on my arm. And my condition is just getting worse. I can't handle it anymore.

Fuck em all.

Except you cutie.
Seafood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 19th, 2014, 05:01 AM   #2
wonderland

Default Re: A Bunch Of Shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seafood View Post
So yesterday I got given a form that lets me re-choose my subjects for Year 11 and 12. These subjects will be pre-requisites for uni subjects.

I wanted to take Math C, Physics, and a bunch of hard subjects, but because of my lack of interest in school ATM. (Cause depression) I want to re-choose. I am also re-thinking my career choice. It needs to be in on Tuesday (2 days away) and I am freaking the fuck out.

I already broke down once this morning. I went to ask my best-friend for help and she tried as best as she can but she doesn't have a clue what to do, so I just ask her to calm me down but she's with her boyfriend, so I left her alone.

I'm also having troubles with this girl at school. I have a thread on it in the R&D place so to sum it up. She has a bf, and I just wanna be friends with her but i find it hard to talk to her and make conversations awkward. I try and get in contact with some girl on my bus and she doesn't reply to me when I ask to get to know her better.

On top of this my 'friend' thinks I'm cutting for attention, and is putting me down over it. He thinks he's better that me because of it. This is a problem because now I wont go where he goes and I can't do much with my other friends now. My other friends don't even care that I hate him. He is evil and they just don't care.

I'm moving friendship groups as well, its like I could be away for a month and they wouldn't even notice.

The majority of my friends as well wont help me much when I need it. Except for my best-friend. I break down during the day for no reason. I don't tell my psychologist anything and he isn't helping anyway.

My school grades are slipping from an A and B standard to B and C. Because I'm losing interest in the subjects.

People at school are giving me shit for the obvious cuts on my arm. And my condition is just getting worse. I can't handle it anymore.
First off, try not to get so stressed out about choosing your subjects. Yes, it's important - but your mental well being is more important. If you don't feel that you will be able to cope with the more difficult subjects then i would recommend re choosing and maybe picking subjects you feel more comfortable doing. There's nothing wrong with that at all. But at the same time it's important that you don't put yourself down and doubt your ability. You could try talking to your parents about it if you haven't already.
Ultimately it's up to you though, just do what you think is best.

Sometimes people just can't connect with each other and are not meant to be friends for various reasons - you can't be friends with everyone. If you really do want to build a good relationship with her then all you can really do is keep talking to her. I wish i could give you some better advice on the subject but i'm really not sure how else to help you there.

It's probably best just to ignore and stay away from him if he's making you feel bad. Even if you dislike him you can't really stop your other friends from liking him. It's up to them who they hang about with and such, I know it's frustrating but there really isn't much you can do.

If people are bothering you about the cuts on your arms at school then you could maybe inform a teacher about it. The only other things that I can think of doing are ignoring them or covering up your cuts.

It might also be a good idea to tell your psychologist these things. He's probably not helping because you're not telling him the important information he needs in order to try and help you. I know it can be difficult telling him but he can only work with what you give him.
wonderland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 26th, 2014, 12:36 AM   #3
DeadEyes
Banned

A steaming pile of shit that is indeed. That's life, same shit different day.
DeadEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 26th, 2014, 12:48 AM   #4
Seafood
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadEyes View Post
A steaming pile of shit that is indeed. That's life, same shit different day.
I've fucking had enough.

Fuck em all.

Except you cutie.
Old October 26th, 2014, 12:53 AM   #5
DeadEyes
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seafood View Post
I've fucking had enough.
You can never have enough, we can take all the shit life dumps on us, just leave the shit pilling and keep on rolling.
DeadEyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 27th, 2014, 03:25 PM   #6
Karkat
Knight of Blood

Karkat's Forum Picture

Name: Ren Hek

That's pretty tough. I'd say to try not to sweat the classes too much- it's better to pass them and graduate than to pull yourself under further because you're worried about how everything will work out. As far as the friends, maybe give yourself a break from them for a while if they're stressing you out. Same with this girl. Avoid things that are going to be an unnecessary burden to you right now, then once you've stepped back, reevaluate your situation and take things one step at a time. Good luck.

Just a ghost

Nothing to see here
Karkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 31st, 2014, 01:59 AM   #7
Seafood
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karkat View Post
That's pretty tough. I'd say to try not to sweat the classes too much- it's better to pass them and graduate than to pull yourself under further because you're worried about how everything will work out. As far as the friends, maybe give yourself a break from them for a while if they're stressing you out. Same with this girl. Avoid things that are going to be an unnecessary burden to you right now, then once you've stepped back, reevaluate your situation and take things one step at a time. Good luck.
Thank you.

Fuck em all.

Except you cutie.