Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old May 30th, 2005, 01:34 PM   #21
///James///
VT Lover

///James///'s Forum Picture

yes it is, cam the database was kinda screwd so i dont think everything was correct.

knight4thedark, tell us how today went!

James Has Left this place for a while...or for good. Time will tell.
Please visit StapleClock a new site for teens, run by teens.

leep, Little Three Eyes
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21.../icon276fu.gifhttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21...mikeyav3xq.gifhttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21...s/icon87if.jpghttp://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21...eypokey7ad.gif

The Crush is kinda over, but still the diary lives on, and is really interesing! GO TO IT!
The Gay Bar Diary only on VT!!

I LOVE RUDI SOOO MUCH

Feelin Gay??
||||||||||||||||||
///James/// is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 1st, 2005, 02:53 PM   #22
knight4thedark
Junior Member+

ok so i went back today, and he was just getting off and he saw me and said "hey you wanna go to my place today?" i replied "sure" when we got to his house we sat on the couch and watched a little tv until we finally got intiment in a DEEP make out sesion for like on hour i think, then he gave my his phone number in case i ever wanted to do anything again, so i told him id call him im so excited about what might happen tomorrow, we might get farther, we made out with our shirts off, hopefully we will get naked tomorrow and have a blast i cant wait! sorry if this post isnt as exciting but i dont have much time

gay pride!!! mcr is hott! im emo!! writing poetry rocks!! inuyasha is cute and fun to watch!! i love ryan cabrera!!

||||||||||||||||||
Vt Alliance!!
knight4thedark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2005, 05:47 PM   #23
Sk8erguy065
Junior Member+

Man goooood luck!! man all you guys are lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sk8erguy065 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2005, 06:30 PM   #24
Latino_Teen
Member+

dude how come nobody posting no more
Latino_Teen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2005, 06:37 PM   #25
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover

<-Dying_to_Live->'s Forum Picture

dont push it people will post when theyre ready....
<-Dying_to_Live-> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2005, 06:43 PM   #26
Latino_Teen
Member+

ok
Latino_Teen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2005, 11:05 PM   #27
BeautyFromPain
Member++

BeautyFromPain's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by nezly70
EWWW GAY PEOPLE SICKEN ME, ALL GAYS SHOULD BURN IN HELL, AND I THINK YOU SHOULD BURN IN HELL, BURN BURN BURN BITCHES, FUCK ALL THE GAYS I HATE THEM AND BISEXUALS SHOULD DIE TOO, AND BLACK PEOPLE AND ASIANS AND MEXICANS AND WHITE PEOPLE AND INDIANS AND EVERYONE!!!!! HAWAIIN POWER BITCHES, BURN ALL OF YOU BURN I HATE GAYS AND BISEXUALS BURN YOU SICKOS BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
well not ALL blacks, whites, mexicans, indians or anything else are gay! u shouldnt come into the gay bar and say that! its none of ur buisness what people do u ugly monkey! and if ur not white, black, mexican, or indian what the crap are u??? a monkey?? and ull burn in hell for saying that!!

Yo, I be Keisha xD

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...untitled-1.jpg

"The only one chance you have to give this world is ... the promise of BeautyFromPain."
BeautyFromPain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2005, 09:29 PM   #28
kevin
Legendary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimafu
Quote:
Originally Posted by knight4thedark
how does he have the same IP as me? why would i insult gays if i am gay? that would be inhumane
It's quite obvious really. You create a new name, pretend to be gay, so that a lot of people keep checking back, then use your spamming name to crack the news that you are actually a racist, sexist, bastard. We can also tell by your exaggerated signature, and the fact that your story is highly unlikely to actually happen. I mean, what are the chances that you get a gay guy just by chance? 1:20? I think it's somewhere around there.
What's your problem? Does something intriuge you about starting a fight that happened when the database was corrupt in May/June. Maybe you don't get it, but the Ip is logged in the database.
kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 15th, 2005, 09:09 PM   #29
kevin
Legendary Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by knight4thedark
how does he have the same IP as me? why would i insult gays if i am gay? that would be inhumane
It's quite obvious really. You create a new name, pretend to be gay, so that a lot of people keep checking back, then use your spamming name to crack the news that you are actually a racist, sexist, bastard. We can also tell by your exaggerated signature, and the fact that your story is highly unlikely to actually happen. I mean, what are the chances that you get a gay guy just by chance? 1:20? I think it's somewhere around there.
What's your problem? Does something intriuge you about starting a fight that happened when the database was corrupt in May/June. Maybe you don't get it, but the Ip is logged in the database.
I'm not trying to start any fights. knight4thedark asked how he had the same IP adress as a spammer. I stated one possible way. If you want to point fingers at anyone, then CamXV is your man.
Yet, I'm not going to becuase that was in may and is most likely dealt with, plus CamXV can't see IP adresses, I don't know what he's looking at because mods can't last time I checked.
kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 15th, 2005, 11:39 PM   #30
BeautyFromPain
Member++

BeautyFromPain's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by 143*Cody
Quote:
Originally Posted by nezly70
EWWW GAY PEOPLE SICKEN ME, ALL GAYS SHOULD BURN IN HELL, AND I THINK YOU SHOULD BURN IN HELL, BURN BURN BURN BITCHES, FUCK ALL THE GAYS I HATE THEM AND BISEXUALS SHOULD DIE TOO, AND BLACK PEOPLE AND ASIANS AND MEXICANS AND WHITE PEOPLE AND INDIANS AND EVERYONE!!!!! HAWAIIN POWER BITCHES, BURN ALL OF YOU BURN I HATE GAYS AND BISEXUALS BURN YOU SICKOS BURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
well not ALL blacks, whites, mexicans, indians or anything else are gay! u shouldnt come into the gay bar and say that! its none of ur buisness what people do u ugly monkey! and if ur not white, black, mexican, or indian what the crap are u??? a monkey?? and ull burn in hell for saying that!!
o ok i see now..i just lost it.. i guess i skipped that part..my fault..

Yo, I be Keisha xD

http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i2...untitled-1.jpg

"The only one chance you have to give this world is ... the promise of BeautyFromPain."
BeautyFromPain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2005, 12:35 AM   #31
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover

<-Dying_to_Live->'s Forum Picture

when does vt log ur ip? like every time u sign in? or the ip that your account was created with?
<-Dying_to_Live-> is offline   Reply With Quote