Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old July 18th, 2013, 07:30 PM   #1
Danny.Robertson

Danny.Robertson's Forum Picture

Name: Daniel
Question Crushing premonitions.

For two or three years now, I have been having premonitions. It's normally the odd thing like something someone will say or do (E.G: Geography class, exact setting, friend sitting next to me says exactly what I knew. Saw it 2 weeks in advance) It's not a heightened sense of Deja vu because nothing that happens has happened before. When I do get these premonitions it is small things like what i've mentioned and then there's the more recent one. Death. Seems bad enough? Mine. All I know is it happens after the 22nd of august because I see my results sheet. It's overcast. I don't see how I die but I die. It's kind of worrying me and I don't know what to do. Help?
Danny.Robertson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2013, 11:55 PM   #2
aprilshowers
Junior Member+

Default Re: Crushing premonitions.

So there are a few ways to look at this situation, and thus, a few solutions.
1) You are psychic and really will die around the 22 of August
2) You're just reading into some coincidences and psyching yourself out
3) You have a mental disorder that is causing delusions

For case 1, I guess you should just go live your life to the fullest while you've got time left. If that is your future, it's set now, so live your life the way you've always wanted.
For case 2, take a few deep breaths. You're gonna be fine, Don't freak out about it and make it some self-fulfilling prophesy.
For case 3, see a doctor and get professional help.

I don't know which of these is right, partially because I just don't know you that well. But here are some options.
aprilshowers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2013, 01:36 PM   #3
Ben4ever
Member+

Name: Ben Ruffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny.Robertson View Post
For two or three years now, I have been having premonitions. It's normally the odd thing like something someone will say or do (E.G: Geography class, exact setting, friend sitting next to me says exactly what I knew. Saw it 2 weeks in advance) It's not a heightened sense of Deja vu because nothing that happens has happened before. When I do get these premonitions it is small things like what i've mentioned and then there's the more recent one. Death. Seems bad enough? Mine. All I know is it happens after the 22nd of august because I see my results sheet. It's overcast. I don't see how I die but I die. It's kind of worrying me and I don't know what to do. Help?
I understand exactly what you are talking about. I have seen my death or what may be my death. I have had premonitions as far back as I can remember. They run the gambit of finishing peoples sentences, to being able to find items that people lose, to warning people about there family members being in danger! What is really strange is I had a dream showing me the final scene of the final Harry Potter movie before the first movie even came out!

No matter what you may be dealing with I want you to know that You Are Not Alone
I'm 19, GAY as a rainbow,love to have weird conversations, I'm from south Louisiana
Ben4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2013, 02:01 PM   #4
Yugen
Member++

Yugen's Forum Picture

Name: Yugen

Same though, minus the death part.

Yugen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2013, 03:16 PM   #5
CosmicNoodle
Resident Twat