Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old July 17th, 2013, 02:15 AM   #1
Axw_JD
Member++

Name: J
Default maybe i should just die...

I'm feeling extremely miserable and lonely and nobody even cares... I just wanna end it all. There is no point..

Why should I keep trying when nobody even cares that I exist?
Axw_JD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2013, 12:38 AM   #2
uglyinsideandout
Banned

Name: Nicolette
Default Re: maybe i should just die...

If you figure it out please let me know. The only reason I don't do it is because I'm too chicken. And if I did it would cause an investigation and I'm sure some people in my life would get in trouble. So I have to keep going to protect them I guess. But I don't know how much longer I can hold out. I want to just give up.
uglyinsideandout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2013, 12:54 AM   #3
blue.lips

blue.lips's Forum Picture

Name: Zayn

I thought the same exact thing not too long ago. Then I attempted suicide and got brought to a crisis center. It really helped me.
Who are you going to hurt when you dont this?
What if you regret attempting suicide, but it's too late and you have no choice but to die?
You mean something to someone. you even mean something to me. Maybe not like a best friend or familt member, but I've been through what you're going through and I made it. I'm so happy now. It takes a lot of dedicatiom and hard work, but you can do it. Don't become a statistic. Prove ti every single person thats caused you to feel so low and worthless that you're so much more capable of doing anything tht they can. If you make it through this you can make it through anything i swear!
It may seem like the end of your road but there is still a glimmer of hope for you.
I promise.
feel free to PM me if you ever need to vent
(I hope this made sense)
blue.lips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2013, 12:56 AM   #4
Trace
Member++

Trace's Forum Picture

Name: Trace

Suicide is never the answer. I guarantee you there is someone out there who accepts and loves you more than anything in this world.

"The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars / But in ourselves" - Cassius (William Shakespeare)
Trace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2013, 03:57 AM   #5
britishboy
VT Lover

britishboy's Forum Picture

Name: jack

I'm sure your family love you, and if you love them you wont put them through having a family member die.

what you have to remember is, that even though things seem tough now, it will all get better in the future, you will leave home, get a job, if your getting bullied, never havd to see the bullies again! and I can promise you that things will get better

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.
(by Laurence Binyon)
RIP TO ALL THOSE WHO DIED FOR OUR LIBERTY AND FREEDOM IN WW1, WW2 AND ALL MODERN CONFLICTS
britishboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2013, 02:12 AM   #6
uglyinsideandout
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by britishboy View Post
I'm sure your family love you, and if you love them you wont put them through having a family member die.

what you have to remember is, that even though things seem tough now, it will all get better in the future, you will leave home, get a job, if your getting bullied, never havd to see the bullies again! and I can promise you that things will get better
I know my family doesn't care because they are the ones hurting me. And honestly I can't see how anything is ever going to get better. Why would it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trace View Post
Suicide is never the answer. I guarantee you there is someone out there who accepts and loves you more than anything in this world.
They sure are good at keeping it a secret.
Old July 27th, 2013, 02:36 AM   #7
Trace
Member++

Trace's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglyinsideandout View Post
They sure are good at keeping it a secret.
I said "out there," meaning you may meet them at one point in life and live happily ever after with them, or you may not.

"The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars / But in ourselves" - Cassius (William Shakespeare)
Old July 27th, 2013, 02:52 AM   #8
uglyinsideandout
Banned

Quote:
I said "out there," meaning you may meet them at one point in life and live happily ever after with them, or you may not.
Oh I thought when you said you guaranteed it that meant it would be for sure. I'm not let down though because I didn't believe it anyway.
Old July 27th, 2013, 02:55 AM   #9
Trace
Member++

Trace's Forum Picture

Quote:
Oh I thought when you said you guaranteed it that meant it would be for sure. I'm not let down though because I didn't believe it anyway.
I did say I guarantee you there's someone out there for you. I don't get why people are so negative. Depression is one thing, but being in-denial? If you don't believe it that's you, but don't tell me when I'm trying to be nice and give you a positive outlook on life.

Old July 27th, 2013, 02:55 AM   #10
maldo

maldo's Forum Picture

Name: joseph

i totally agree with trace you should not do it.
maldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2013, 03:19 AM   #11
britishboy
VT Lover

Quote:
I know my family doesn't care because they are the ones hurting me. And honestly I can't see how anything is ever going to get better. Why would it?
soon you will leave home, you will never have to see your family again! you will have a job, a husband and if you choose children! why throw all of that away?

We will remember them.
(by Laurence Binyon)
RIP TO ALL THOSE WHO DIED FOR OUR LIBERTY AND FREEDOM IN WW1, WW2 AND ALL MODERN CONFLICTS
Old July 27th, 2013, 03:20 AM   #12
uglyinsideandout
Banned

Quote:
I did say I guarantee you there's someone out there for you. I don't get why people are so negative. Depression is one thing, but being in-denial? If you don't believe it that's you, but don't tell me when I'm trying to be nice and give you a positive outlook on life.
I'm sorry I shouldn't be so negative. It's just that I get kinda bitter right after my father abusess me so that's probably what was coming though. I'm trying to learn to keep my negative thoughts to myself because as you so aptly pointed out it's just me and no one wants to hear it anyway. Which is what I thought before but I was told this place was different. I don't know why I believe anyone anymore everyone lies.

In other news I need to find a better hiding place I don't think the back of my closet is going to work anymore.

Last edited by uglyinsideandout; July 27th, 2013 at 06:42 PM.
Old July 27th, 2013, 03:23 AM   #13
uglyinsideandout
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by britishboy View Post
soon you will leave home, you will never have to see your family again! you will have a job, a husband and if you choose children! why throw all of that away?
Nice thought I guess but probably not going to happen.
Old July 27th, 2013, 03:23 AM   #14
Trace
Member++

Trace's Forum Picture

Quote:
I'm sorry I shouldn't be so negative. It's just that I get kinda bitter right after my father sodomizes me so that's probably what was coming though. I'm trying to learn to keep my negative thoughts to myself because as you so aptly pointed out it's just me and no one wants to hear it anyway. Which is what I thought before but I was told this place was different. I don't know why I believe anyone anymore everyone lies.

In other news I need to find a better hiding place I don't think the back of my closet is going to work anymore.
I was talking about your negativity. Not your problems, which is what everyone is here for. To discuss and solve problems throughout their life. Your problems and others' do not bother me the least bit and I love helping, I just dislike people being negative when someone is trying to help. Which is what I said.

Old July 27th, 2013, 03:26 AM   #15
britishboy
VT Lover

Quote:
Nice thought I guess but probably not going to happen.
and how would you know that? you will socialize with people like you, not the bullies or your family, you will never have to see them again!

We will remember them.
(by Laurence Binyon)
Old July 27th, 2013, 03:27 AM   #16
uglyinsideandout
Banned

Quote:
I was talking about your negativity. Not your problems, which is what everyone is here for. To discuss and solve problems throughout their life. Your problems and others' do not bother me the least bit and I love helping, I just dislike people being negative when someone is trying to help. Which is what I said.
Yeah you're right, I should be more upbeat.
Old July 27th, 2013, 03:29 AM   #17
aboy
Junior Member+

Name: brandon

there is no maybe. as long as u have 1 person not to mention everysingle person on this thread ... then it could get worse
aboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2013, 03:36 AM   #18
purrincess

purrincess's Forum Picture

I know that wanting to die feeling,trust me.
But you have your entire life ahead of you, life is basically a roller coaster. You have good times, bad times and a lot of scary ass times, too. You could be sad for days, weeks or even months but after that you'll always find something to be happy about after and you realize that life isn't all that bad after all.

well, that was deep.

straight|female|hunter|wizard|fangirl
purrincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2013, 03:39 AM   #19
Seth.
Banned

Name: Seth セス

I'm sure if any of us asked our family if it would not matter to them if we died, they would say yes it would matter very much for them. When someone takes their life because they feel miserable, they put misery on many others. Sometimes parents never recover when their child dies, the rest of their life is destroyed.
Seth. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2013, 05:33 AM   #20
britishboy
VT Lover

If you're going through hell, keepgoing.
Winston Churchill

We will remember them.
(by Laurence Binyon)