Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old April 30th, 2013, 01:51 AM   #1
Axw_JD
Member++

Name: J
Default i gotta agree with tbe world, i should just kill myself

I have no reason to live... I just don't have any strength left to keep going anymore... I tried and failed really hard...

When not even my best friend, the only friend I have, really cares about me what do I have left? Nothing... I have nobody, I am not good at anything, nothing would be lost if I was gone... In fact, I'm pretty sure some people would be really happy to see me gone.
Axw_JD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2013, 10:58 AM   #2
peaceloveanarchy

Name: Chad
Default Re: i gotta agree with tbe world, i should just kill myself

Don't. I think about this every day but its not something you want to do. No matter how tempting. You're likely just depressed and it will eventually pass, otherwise think about antidepressants or natural remedies. Meditate, study something that interests you, read, whatever. If you really have no friends, make some. Not everybody is an asshole, as hard as that is to believe. Even if you hate every single little detail about your life you can change it, but by taking the "easy" way out you won't even have that opportunity.

http://theanarchistlibrary.org/libra...d-other-essays <---Read this
An anarchist is someone who doesn't need a cop to make him behave.
― Ammon Hennacy
If you understood everything I said, youd be me
― Miles Davis

Talk to me? I'm in desperate need of friends
peaceloveanarchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1st, 2013, 11:26 PM   #3
Axw_JD
Member++

No it won't just pass, it will just keep getting worse and worse. Nobody wants me around, I don't seem to have a single friend that gives a shit about me at all no matter how much I care about them or how much I dare to open to them, I'm always just thrown im the garbage can and left there until needed again.
Old May 2nd, 2013, 08:01 AM   #4
Pure Innocent Nun

Pure Innocent Nun's Forum Picture

Name: Kevin/Karsten/Kevina/Skevin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axw_JD View Post
No it won't just pass, it will just keep getting worse and worse. Nobody wants me around, I don't seem to have a single friend that gives a shit about me at all no matter how much I care about them or how much I dare to open to them, I'm always just thrown im the garbage can and left there until needed again.
I want you around. You can't quit now, you've only just begun your life, people are ass-hats around this age. Please keep trying to push through these days, despite you disbelief these kind of days do usually pass. And if you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here.
Pure Innocent Nun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2013, 04:57 PM   #5
Stronk Serb
Kebab Remover

Stronk Serb's Forum Picture

Those who want you dead... Every day you live is as if you said "Fuck you!" right in their faces. They think you are weak, you are not, you are just not motivated. Life is one of the greatest gifts bestowed. Use it well. Suicide makes you lose that one thing you can cling onto.
Stronk Serb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2013, 05:26 PM   #6
endorfin

If the world wanted you dead you'd be long dead. When you are ready to die you will not be here to talk about it. When I've tried to kill myself I've just gone at it, there was no whining and fussing about I just knew what needed to be done. Once you've planned it all the most frightening thing is having someone find out.

Seems more like you have a lot of problems and have trouble dealing with them. So tell us your problems. If half the world didn't hate you half the world wouldn't like you.
endorfin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2013, 11:39 AM   #7
Rainbowchick1997

Rainbowchick1997's Forum Picture

Are you okay? Are you still there? Yes, you do have a reason to live. Everybody has a reason to live. You were meant to be put on this earth.
Rainbowchick1997 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 29th, 2013, 12:13 PM   #8
diddykong53
Junior Member+

diddykong53's Forum Picture

Name: Andrew

Think about the people it would hurt if you died. If you say it wouldn't hurt anyone then think of what you could be if you kept living. What if you found a Hobbie you loved and found other people who like the same thing. Wouldn't that be the greatest?

If you need someone to talk to I'm here.
If you need a shoulder to cry on I'm here.
diddykong53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 2nd, 2013, 10:21 PM   #9
Toptoptop

Don't killing yourself won't do anything but make the people around sadder and make them want to hurt them selves. People can be assholes I know trust me but you gotta just ignor them. My brothers best friend committed suicied by jumping in front a train which was one of the most saddest things of my life.. But if you talk to people and don't keep it bottled up inside you could feel soo much better. I have a Facebook and see all these statuses about people being depressed and some are just attention seekers but some are true! I saved my friend from killing herself 2 times which really made me feel good. If you need anything justpm me once I get to 100 or kik me at: TJ_Castles2000

Twenty One Pilots
Stay street
]i[ i+! ].[
|-/
I love getting PM's so PM me anytime
"Sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind" ~ Tyler Joseph
Toptoptop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 2nd, 2013, 10:59 PM   #10
Trace
Member++

Trace's Forum Picture

Name: Trace

Suicide is not the answer. It's not a way out. It's a waste of precious human life.

"The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars / But in ourselves" - Cassius (William Shakespeare)
Trace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 2nd, 2013, 11:10 PM   #11
uglyinsideandout
Banned

Name: Nicolette

Quote:
Originally Posted by diddykong53 View Post
Think about the people it would hurt if you died. If you say it wouldn't hurt anyone then think of what you could be if you kept living. What if you found a Hobbie you loved and found other people who like the same thing. Wouldn't that be the greatest?
I hate to be negative but all that just makes me want to do it more. No one would be hurt if I wasn't around and it would actually make some people happy. What could I be? I'm not good at anything at all. I'm not pretty, I'm not smart, no one likes to be around me in RL.
uglyinsideandout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 3rd, 2013, 07:23 AM   #12
1_21Guns
Val's bitch. ;)

1_21Guns's Forum Picture

Name: Natalie

Stop, don't think like that, you can live because you have a right to live, a right to be happy, I know you feel like you're out of strength but you're always stronger than you think you are, no matter how dark it is there's always some light, there's always hope, death isn't the answer, and it will never be the answer

1_21Guns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 16th, 2013, 11:44 AM   #13
plebble
Great Poster

plebble's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axw_JD View Post
I have no reason to live... I just don't have any strength left to keep going anymore... I tried and failed really hard...

When not even my best friend, the only friend I have, really cares about me what do I have left? Nothing... I have nobody, I am not good at anything, nothing would be lost if I was gone... In fact, I'm pretty sure some people would be really happy to see me gone.
Come on dude, I know you've heard this all before "suicide is never the answer"... well it's true. You should see a doctor or a therapist or someone who can help, transferring schools is also something people recommend to get people back on track with their life.
plebble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2013, 01:40 PM   #14
Kasp
Junior Member+

Kasp's Forum Picture

I know it's a cliche.... But but things WILL get better! There is always light at the end of the tunnel. You CAN push through this.
Kasp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 17th, 2013, 09:58 PM   #15
Axw_JD
Member++

It won't... the only thing I am doing alive anymore is hurting more and more everyday... nobody wants or needs me around, why should I stick around just to be told every day how little I matter?
Old August 18th, 2013, 03:13 AM   #16
Matt_2012
Member+

Matt_2012's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

For things to get better you gotta look at yourself and see what you can fix not put yourself down with each thing you find but point it out n work on it and be honest with yourself. Suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary situation. I know being lonely is torture but try keep positive and just keep putting yourself out there.

POP PUNK ALL DAY EVERYDAY! 24/7! 365!
Matt_2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 18th, 2013, 04:12 AM   #17
roadwarrior
Awesome Poster

roadwarrior's Forum Picture

Name: Maverick

Bro never give up, don't kill yourself, they are so many things to do in this world.....
roadwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2013, 02:10 AM   #18
Versae
Junior Member+

Versae's Forum Picture

Name: Angel Stalker

there are so much things to look forward to. If you can't really live, then why don't just sleep? It's like temporary death or something. I take some pills to make me sleep but that doesn't mean you should too. Maybe someday you'll dream about the things you need to look forward to like new inventions. Or whatever.

The Girl with the Darkest Secrets
http://ynahayawan.tumblr.com/ This is my Tumblrblog.
Please visit and even follow. It holds the real me.

A heartless person once cared too much
Versae is offline   Reply With Quote