Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 11th, 2015, 02:01 PM   #21
Dreamer98
Banned
 
Name: Martin
Join Date: April 9, 2015
Location: Croatia
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Default Re: Masturbating with condoms

I've never done that with condom . But it seems like it isn't nothing special .
Dreamer98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2015, 07:05 PM   #22
Bow47
New Member
 
Join Date: August 1, 2013
Location: England
Gender: Male
Default Re: Masturbating with condoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
I am not sure where you are from but I am from the UK. The Americans did invent the Internet and that legacy is still very much aparant given the number of American websites.



I agree with you that circumcision is practiced in America mostly for reasons of social intertia rather than any proven medical benefit. It has been a hotly debated topic here from time to time - you could search and read some of the arguments.



One of the good things about the Internet is it enables conversations and debate to happen across country boundaries that never would have occurred before and this is a case in point.



Back to the original point...







Obviously that is their primary purpose. As I have said in previous threads on the same subject it seems to me every guy should practice putting a condom on when he is at ease, i.e. on his own and not under any pressure. That way when he does have sex and needs to use one for the first time he is likely to find it easier rather than let the excitement and pressure get in the way.



Having practiced putting a condom on what would you do next? You could take it straight off again but I reckon once you have it on you may as well masturbate with it on, see how that feels and watch the tip fill up as you cum.



Having done it once it is up to you. If you are happy with how it feels, prefer the ease of cleanup afterwards and either have a source of free condoms or can afford to buy them then it's fine to continue to use them for masturbation. Personally I am not bothered about the cleanup, I am uncircumcised and have no need for lube, prefer to feel my hand directly on my penis and, when I cum, I like to see the fountain and feel it land on my chest/belly so, like most guys I suspect, I prefer to masturbate without a condom.



Lube is also avaialble separately - one does not have to use a condom to get lube.

Americans didn't invent the Internet it was a English man who first pioneered the The World Wide Web http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolog...-wide-web.html
Bow47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2015, 08:28 PM   #23
linx
New Member
 
Join Date: May 11, 2015
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 2
Default Re: Masturbating with condoms

im cut in america it used to be scientificaly proven that it lowered the chances of certain diseases but alas it does not
linx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2015, 10:18 PM   #24
Troysco2
New Member
 
Troysco2's Forum Picture
 
Name: Nathan
Join Date: February 10, 2015
Location: Alabama
Gender: Male
Default Re: Masturbating with condoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperdude View Post
im sorry but this is silly i dont believe so many can be so stupid in such a modern country, hygiene reasons??? ive been to america on holiday and they had soap and water there just like here! You dont cut of a part of the human body that has an important job for something you fix with soap and water. im suspecting your making this up!
im american and im uncut.

Here for the selfless, who hide behind their selflessness.
Troysco2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2015, 06:38 AM   #25
Hermes
VT Lover
 
Join Date: October 15, 2010
Gender: Male
Default Re: Masturbating with condoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bow47 View Post
Americans didn't invent the Internet it was a English man who first pioneered the The World Wide Web http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technolog...-wide-web.html
Tim Berners-Lee did indeed invent the world wide web (WWW), and he was British, but the WWW is only part of the Internet, even though it is probably the most visible part and many people treat them as synonymous. Tim had prototypes of each of the essential components for the WWW in 1980. The Internet itself is much older, dating from the late 1960s.

Research into packet switched networks began in the early 1960s. The American government was keen to explore their potential for military use and funded the development of ARPANET with the first two nodes being connected in 1969. Unlike other attempts ARPANET, allowed small networks to be connected together to form a much larger network and during the 1970s and early 1980s many, primarily American, accedemic sites were added and accedemic networks connected together to form what became the Internet. In the late 1980s commercial organisations started to get involved and some of those offered Internet access to ordinary individuals - accademics had had access for some time.

Prior to the developement of the WWW, protocols were developed that enabled the Internet to be used for e-mail, file transfer, interactive login for text terminals, and multi-person discussion (a bit like this forum). Many of these protocols are still in use today.
Hermes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2015, 08:19 AM   #26
freecell
New Member
 
Join Date: July 29, 2010
Gender: Male
Default Re: Masturbating with condoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperdude View Post
omg... i can never look at american actors and movie stars and singers and tv stars the same again... i thougt modern countries was mostly against genital mutilation?
It is not only foreskins they cut, also pets get mutilated in USA. Most of cats are declawed in other words they surgigally remove last bit of fingers and toes.
freecell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2015, 02:31 PM   #27
hyperdude
Member
 
Join Date: April 11, 2015
Location: the world
Gender: Male
Default Re: Masturbating with condoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermes View Post
Tim Berners-Lee did indeed invent the world wide web (WWW), and he was British, but the WWW is only part of the Internet, even though it is probably the most visible part and many people treat them as synonymous. Tim had prototypes of each of the essential components for the WWW in 1980. The Internet itself is much older, dating from the late 1960s.

Research into packet switched networks began in the early 1960s. The American government was keen to explore their potential for military use and funded the development of ARPANET with the first two nodes being connected in 1969. Unlike other attempts ARPANET, allowed small networks to be connected together to form a much larger network and during the 1970s and early 1980s many, primarily American, accedemic sites were added and accedemic networks connected together to form what became the Internet. In the late 1980s commercial organisations started to get involved and some of those offered Internet access to ordinary individuals - accademics had had access for some time.

Prior to the developement of the WWW, protocols were developed that enabled the Internet to be used for e-mail, file transfer, interactive login for text terminals, and multi-person discussion (a bit like this forum). Many of these protocols are still in use today.
Well europeans and asians and africans invented America!

Quote:
Originally Posted by freecell View Post
It is not only foreskins they cut, also pets get mutilated in USA. Most of cats are declawed in other words they surgigally remove last bit of fingers and toes.

wtf part 2 the wtf returns!
hyperdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2015, 05:42 PM   #28
Jthompson
Member++
 
Name: Jackson
Join Date: March 21, 2015
Location: GA
Gender: Male
Default Re: Masturbating with condoms

I've done it. But Id prefer to do it without one. I like the mess
Jthompson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2015, 02:58 AM   #29
freecell
New Member
 
Join Date: July 29, 2010
Gender: Male
Default Re: Masturbating with condoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperdude View Post
wtf part 2 the wtf returns!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Onychectomy

Very cruel and unnecessary operation. I took that for exapmle for another thing what is done without any real health reasons.
freecell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2015, 02:04 AM   #30
TacoFilms
New Member
 
Name: Miguel
Join Date: January 13, 2015
Location: California
Gender: Male
Default Re: Masturbating with condoms

Yes once and I liked it because it's easier to clean up
TacoFilms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2015, 03:55 AM   #31
Zoom
Junior Member+
 
Zoom's Forum Picture
 
Name: Jack
Join Date: May 6, 2015
Location: In the box
Gender: Male
Default Re: Masturbating with condoms

Did it 3 times (...were 3 in the box). Seemed a bit slippery for me as I never use lube normally. And they ware harder to get rid of than other ways.
Zoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2015, 08:57 PM   #32
Pete_Dude
Banned
 
Name: Pete
Join Date: March 23, 2013
Location: Australia
Gender: Male
Default Re: Masturbating with condoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdog5513 View Post
I'm 15 and masturbate 2-3 times a day and was wondering if you guys have ever masturbated with a condom on? I have and it feels cool I guess, was just wondering if anyone else has before.
Yeah i've masturbated with a condom on heaps of times. Sometimes i leave it on after i cum and i wait for a bit then go a 2nd time. Feels awesome
Pete_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2015, 07:11 AM   #33
ValentinClarke
Nice Poster
 
ValentinClarke's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: February 2, 2014
Gender: Cisgender Male
Default Re: Masturbating with condoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdog5513 View Post
I'm 15 and masturbate 2-3 times a day and was wondering if you guys have ever masturbated with a condom on? I have and it feels cool I guess, was just wondering if anyone else has before.
I'm 14 1/2 and I've masturbated about 7 times with a condom. On the last one, I got the hang of using one. It could have been better, I didn't use an amazing brand
ValentinClarke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2015, 07:15 AM   #34
KingLiam
Member++
 
Name: Liam
Join Date: March 29, 2015
Location: UK
Gender: Male
Default Re: Masturbating with condoms

I don't see the point really, I don't need lube and have no problem with the mess so I don't see why I should ever need or want to

Will talk about anything and everything so don't be shy, on most days at most times just drop me a message

BRITISH 17 BI
KingLiam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2015, 08:23 PM   #35
cdegennaro2001
Junior Member+
 
cdegennaro2001's Forum Picture
 
Name: Christian
Join Date: March 18, 2015
Location: Oxnard,ca
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Default Re: Masturbating with condoms

i have masturbated using a condom and it's easy to clean afterwards but in terms of feeling it the same

I'm open to talk
cdegennaro2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2015, 09:08 PM   #36
SeinFan77
Member
 
Join Date: August 6, 2014
Gender: Male
Default Re: Masturbating with condoms

I've done it before it feels the same its just much easier with clean up

Feel free to PM me!!

Straight
SeinFan77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2018
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2018, VirtualTeen.org