Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 5th, 2008, 08:51 PM   #441
Sugaree
Friend of the Devil
 
Sugaree's Forum Picture
 
Name: Matty
Join Date: August 1, 2007
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Default Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by escaflowne78 View Post
ya, uh i started masterbating about 2 years ago.....and simply...i dont know if im doing it right. i do the hole getting ready and thinking about ..."you know"...and then it pops up...i grab and go up and down...i get a feeling of tingle after about roughly a minute or more depending on what im thinking...and then a bit of cum squirts out...i stop after that and clean up the little bit i do...is that precum or the real thing...?
that would be a little bit of pre cum. Pre cum is the stuff that comes out and lubes up the inside so it's easier for the real thing to come out. it would be considered the real thing in a sense since there is a small amout of sperm in it.

Quote:
how can you tell if you are cut or uncute?
Well one way would be to ask your parents if you were cut ut the easiest way is to look at it in the mirror and if you can see the head (or otherwise known as the glands) that means you are cut.

If you are uncut then you won't see the glands.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Brighter.Tomorrow View Post
Hello again VirtualTeen. you blackhole.

No tears to cry
No feelings left
This species has
Amused itself to death
Last.FM

Last edited by Sugaree; January 5th, 2008 at 08:54 PM. Reason: add on
Sugaree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2008, 03:41 PM   #442
MoveAlong
Legendary Member
 
Join Date: April 6, 2006
Gender: Male
Default Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Icantdance1994 View Post
it would be considered the real thing in a sense since there is a small amout of sperm in it.
I disagree. Precum can have a small amount of sperm in it, but it is not made like seminal fluid is, because precum lubricates/cleans the urethra, but seminal fluid nourishes the sperm. That's like saying urine is the real thing, because it could catch a few sperm in it aswell.

See not many of you people tell us whether whatever comes out comes out after you orgasm or not. If some fluid comes out during masturbation or before, it's not a premature ejaculation. That is what is called precum. Precum is a fluid that lubricates and cleans the tube (urethra) that both the urine and semen travel through, because left-over urine inside the urethra is so acidic that it can kill a few sperm on ejaculation.

escaflowne78, if you orgasmed, or had this rush that feels really good when the fluid squirted out, it's cum and that's all there is to it. If it was clear, it just hasn't turned white yet. If it's white, then you're more developed. This cum is the real thing no matter what.

If you had no rush, then it's most likely precum that squirted out and not cum, so it's not the real thing, because precum and cum are both different.

But for future reference all people should tell us whether they had an orgasm or not, because it makes things so much less confusing to explain and we don't want to give you the wrong info.
MoveAlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2008, 08:00 PM   #443
IAMSAM
Legendary Member
 
Name: Sam!
Join Date: July 14, 2007
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***

It might be helpful to define a few terms for guys.

1) Orgasm=the rthymic contractions of that little (wonderful!) muscle between the scrotum and anus.

2) 'Pre cum'=that misleading little term to differentiate the stuff that comes out before orgasm from the stuff that comes out during orgasm/ejaculation. It's misleading because the stuff in it is basically the same, the only difference is the amount. As an FYI, there are gazillions of sperm in 'pre cum'.

3) Ejaculation=the spurting/dribbling of semen during orgasm (=the rhythmic contraction of 'that' muscle between the scrotum and anus).

4) Circumcision=the removal of the foreskin (=the covering over the glans or 'head'). Exposes the glans, also leaves a brown ring around the penis about 1/3 way down.

5) Raphe=the brown line that runs the length of the penis, on the underside. Normal, we all have it, from the time before birth when the penis developed.

6) Balls do not 'Drop', there is no such term. Testicles descend into the scrotum before birth. They stay there in the same place, in the same position thru life. They only get bigger during puberty. They also do not change size before, during, or after ejaculation.

7) While we're clarifying some myths, there is nothing accurate about the term 'blue balls'. They are not 'blue', they never turn 'blue'. If you are really excited over a long period of time and do not ejaculate, all that 'stuff' goes back to where it came from and everything goes back to the way it was before. Sometimes there's discomfort from not ejaculating, but this is more because of excitement and anticipation, not anything really physical. No harm comes from arousal without ejaculation, and nothing changes color.

8) Whatever size you are now, you can expect to be about 6" when you're fully grown, when puberty ends around 20. There is nothing to do about this but wait.

9) Your penis can bend slightly to either side, point up or down. It's all OK and doesn't affect performance or pleasure for you or your partner.

10) Good girls don't care whatsoever about your penis, what it looks like, what size it is, if it's with foreskin or not. The great thing about love is that it truly is blind. Mercifully, girls are more tolerant of us than we are of ourselves, they actually love us with all our insecurities. If you find one who doesn't, rush out the door.

Last edited by IAMSAM; January 6th, 2008 at 08:15 PM.
IAMSAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2008, 08:11 PM   #444
Maverick
Retired Administrator
 
Maverick's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: February 12, 2006
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 18
Default Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***

Cool. I'll add that to the first post so it isn't lost.

Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2008, 08:19 PM   #445
MoveAlong
Legendary Member
 
Join Date: April 6, 2006
Gender: Male
Default Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
Cool. I'll add that to the first post so it isn't lost.
Ok I think that it is very unfair that he gets to have his name on this list and gets credit for it but I do not get credit for the first post of the penis size question thread. Ant, you keep adding it, but it keeps getting removed by one of the moderators and I think it is very unfair to not have my name on something that I wrote. I don't want it removed again =\
MoveAlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2008, 08:31 PM   #446
Maverick
Retired Administrator
 
Maverick's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: February 12, 2006
Age: 28
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 18
Default Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***

PM me everything you've written and where credit is missing and I'll add it back and make sure that it stays.

Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2008, 09:18 PM   #447
saced
New Member
 
saced's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: November 11, 2007
Location: Hazel Green, Alabama
Gender: Male
Default Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***

I have a question.
I am almost fifteen years old and have not yet masturbated. Why?
saced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2008, 09:19 PM   #448
MoveAlong
Legendary Member
 
Join Date: April 6, 2006
Gender: Male
Default Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by saced View Post
I have a question.
I am almost fifteen years old and have not yet masturbated. Why?
What? It's your decision to masturbate, so why haven't you done it yet?
MoveAlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 7th, 2008, 07:37 AM   #449
ThatCanadianGuy
Awesome Poster
 
ThatCanadianGuy's Forum Picture
 
Name: James
Join Date: March 11, 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 28
Default Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***

What don't you know how to do it? lol what kind of question is that. I don't know; why HAVE you not done it? Lots of guys don't if they don't know too much about it (that changes very quickly )).
ThatCanadianGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2008, 09:21 PM   #450
saced
New Member
 
saced's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: November 11, 2007
Location: Hazel Green, Alabama
Gender: Male
Default Re: teen boys questions

I know you use your hand, but how do you masturbate with your hand
saced is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2008, 09:53 PM   #451
Serenity
Banned
 
Name: Valerie
Join Date: June 12, 2007
Location: PA
Age: 27
Gender: Female
Blog Entries: 12
Default Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***

Try jackinworld.com for techniques, unfortunately we can't go into detail here.
Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2008, 10:01 PM   #452
MoveAlong
Legendary Member
 
Join Date: April 6, 2006
Gender: Male
Default Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by saced View Post
I have a question.
I am almost fifteen years old and have not yet masturbated. Why?
just a reminder for everyone, because a lot of people get this wrong: everyone can masturbate. babies and small children can masturbate. You're talking about ejaculation or an orgasm. That is not masturbation. That's what comes as a result of masturbation.

If you cannot yet ejaculate, then you just haven't developed that ability yet. Don't worry about it, it'll come, and probably verry soon
MoveAlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2008, 11:48 PM   #453
Bernard22
Unregistered
 
Default is this an orgasm?

I have started masturbating and am doing it alot. Lots of times i have to stop cos my dick starts 2 feel really good, but the feeling is not that intense. Is this an orgasm? can someone describe one 2 me?

-Merged with sticky-
Serenity

Last edited by Serenity; January 8th, 2008 at 11:56 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2008, 12:08 AM   #454
Hauptmann Kauffman
Sex Guru
 
Hauptmann Kauffman's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: September 4, 2007
Location: Олимпия, штат Ваш
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 5
Default Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***

You'll know once you've reached orgasm because you wont be able to touch yourself anymore for a short while, your cock will be too sensitive. And you'll know when you have an orgasm, It willl fell like an explosion usually
Hauptmann Kauffman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2008, 02:47 AM   #455
Clayton
New Member
 
Join Date: January 11, 2008
Gender: Male
Default Maturbation Q

Where do you get lubricant??

-Merged with sticky-
Serenity

Last edited by Serenity; January 11th, 2008 at 02:56 AM.
Clayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2008, 02:55 AM   #456
Serenity
Banned
 
Name: Valerie
Join Date: June 12, 2007
Location: PA
Age: 27
Gender: Female
Blog Entries: 12
Default Re: *** Official Male Puberty Survey ***

Please don't post in caps with a bunch of ?'s like that, as it's quite obnoxious and annoying. And the most popular lubes for guys are vaseline and hand lotion, either of which can be found at your local drug store.
Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2008, 07:25 AM   #457
ThatCanadianGuy
Awesome Poster
 
ThatCanadianGuy's Forum Picture
 
Name: James
Join Date: March 11, 2007
Location: Canada
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 28
Default Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***

I'd stay away from vaseline; it works... but it's REALLY messy and you need to use A LOT of it. Go with a lotion that you KNOW doesn't irritate your skin and use that.
ThatCanadianGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2008, 07:27 AM   #458
Aηdy
Banned
 
Aηdy's Forum Picture
 
Name: Andy
Join Date: July 19, 2005
Location: England
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Default Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***

I don't think it's messy at all, and it maked for a great lubrication because its not runny.
Aηdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2008, 06:48 PM   #459
Sugaree
Friend of the Devil
 
Sugaree's Forum Picture
 
Name: Matty
Join Date: August 1, 2007
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Default Re: is this an orgasm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernard22 View Post
I have started masturbating and am doing it alot. Lots of times i have to stop cos my dick starts 2 feel really good, but the feeling is not that intense. Is this an orgasm? can someone describe one 2 me?
Wel the reason it's starting to feel good is because you are near the point of orgasm. When the feeling gets really intense then that is when the orgasm begins and sadly enough ends quickly

when you do orgasm your penis will be very very sensitive and you will be unable to really get a good clean up at the end without having a weak feeling.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Brighter.Tomorrow View Post
Hello again VirtualTeen. you blackhole.

No tears to cry
No feelings left
This species has
Amused itself to death
Last.FM
Sugaree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2008, 04:57 PM   #460
The Entertainer
Member+
 
The Entertainer's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: January 12, 2008
Age: 27
Gender: Male
Default Re: *** Post ALL Masturbation Discussion HERE ***

Do any of you ever feel guilty after masturbating? About 90% of the way through I think to myself that I shouldnt be doing this and it completely wrecks it. My orgasm is basically non-existent and after I feel wretched. Anyone else get this? And what can I do?
The Entertainer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2018
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2018, VirtualTeen.org