Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old June 1st, 2018, 09:50 AM   #1
West Coast Sheriff
Legendery Veteran

West Coast Sheriff's Forum Picture

Name: F.
Default Youtube

Hey all!

I want to make an account on youtube. I'm sure it isn't very hard to figure out but I wanted to here from any tech experts or anybody really what to do to make and upload videos to an account. Thanks.

THESHERIFF
Visit the links below if you'd like

West Coast Sheriff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2018, 05:02 PM   #2
nick_1999
Member+

nick_1999's Forum Picture

Default Re: Youtube

Start a Google/Gmail account and create your channel from there. Youtube and Google are linked so having a preexisting Gmail account will make starting your channel a little bit easier.

Also if you're shooting/recording in HD (720p, 1080p, 4K, etc.) make sure your Internet upload speed is good because it'll take hours to upload videos if it isn't. Google offers their own speed test if you've never done one before.

Actually just make sure that your Internet upload speed is good anyway I'm a film major so if you have any filming-specific or tech-specific questions, I should be able to answer them. Hope this helps a little!

19 / Male / Straight but kinda curious

PM me any time you want to talk!
nick_1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2018, 03:28 PM   #3
adtse
Great Poster

adtse's Forum Picture

Name: Adrian

When you make videos at a beginner, a smart phone camera is good enough. If the microphone sounds bad, you can buy an external microphone.

Also, I don't know why, but sometimes YouTube takes about an hour to upload a 1080p 5 minute video. I wonder why at random times, it takes so long to upload.

My name is Adrian, I am 13 years old, dunno if I am gay or str8 (I am probably more of straight). I am a geek, and I am proud of it. I love computers, and all kinds of nerdy technology.
Feel free to send me a friend request
And send me a private message.
adtse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2018, 03:29 PM   #4
InternetTeen
Nice Poster

Name: N/A
Location: With my parents who live with me who live next to my neighbours house who live next to my house

Make a Gmail account and then you'll have your channel.

If vlogging use a high quality camera. When finished recording If the video is on an SD card from a camera plug the SD card into your computer. If you don't have an SD card, Connect the camera to your computer by using the camera's USB cable. Then upload it to your computer. You can then edit the videos, save them and upload to youtube. For editing just buy an editor from the store. To upload to YouTube just press the camera icon in the top right.

I've uploaded a few gaming videos but i upload from my PS4 as they're gaming videos. Just watch some YouTube tutorials on how to make and upload videos. Hope this helped
InternetTeen is online now   Reply With Quote