Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

Default For conspiracy theorists

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse....i?u=911_morons

Just a simple page about it.

EDIT* http://www.geocities.com/factsnotfantasy/

Let the debates begin!

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself John Stuart Mill
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/4...rtarianlq5.png

Last edited by Phantom; October 19th, 2006 at 12:36 PM.
Phantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 19th, 2006, 10:01 AM   #2
Ravenous
Unregistered

Default Re: For conspiracy theorists

They obviously wouldn't kill the guy who made the video, as that would just confirm everyones suspicions. Even the US goverment aren't that stupid.
Old October 19th, 2006, 10:09 AM   #3
mRojas2000
Fake *A d m i n

mRojas2000's Forum Picture

Name: Miguel

I don't really get what this page prooves... the bills might be a coincidence... but what else does it prove??
and no, I didn't only read the bills part, and the comics, I read it all, but it didn't proove anything... ??

Odi et amo. Quare id faciam, fortasse requiris.
Nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.

~Harrie's proud brother!~

VT Veteran
mRojas2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 19th, 2006, 10:42 AM   #4
Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

Its just for fun. Read the links at the very bottom.
I am going to find another website that debunks all these ridiculously retarded conspiracy theory's.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself John Stuart Mill
Old October 19th, 2006, 11:18 AM   #5
Hyper
VT Lover

I apologize if I get pissed off while typing this post, like Maddox got pissed off while writing hes great 'truth'

Now child let me explain. Tell me have you heard of a word called OBVIOUS?
I suppose you havent so let me explain, if you simply murder a creator of something popular it will do just 1 thing : SEND A MESSAGE

For example a message of fear, a message of truth and so on it doenst matter what kind of message. It would be just so obvious if the creator of the movie gets killed and what Youtube gets closed? The WORLDS MOST POPULAR free video hosting site? Yeah that would cause no suspicions at all!

Now also if anyone is stupid enough to take seriously what this 'Maddox' writes.. Well then : http://maddox.xmission.com/
( IF YOU HAVE ANY KIND OF ******* LOGICS YOU WILL REALIZE WHAT I MEAN )

Now also let me also get back to the point of the obvious.. Now for example, let's say some punk is teasing you.. What will the mature person do? IGNORE IT! Yes that is it ignore it so to the point of IGNORAGE why should the United States of America kill some kid who makes a movie about 9/11 + MASSACRE hes family and friends.. Close down 1 of the WORLDS most POPULAR websites..

If the USA would do this, wouldn't it leave a GREAT IMPRESSION!?!?!??

I'm tough, rough, ready and able
To pick myself up from under this table
Don't stick no sign on me, I got no label
I'm a little sick, unsure, unsound and unstable

But I'm fighting my way back
Hyper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 19th, 2006, 12:20 PM   #6
Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

*sigh* *shakes head*

Hyper how could you believe such utter bullshit.
I am sure you are smarter than that....I hope.
All you conspiracy theorists get sucked in my those fucking retarded videos that only lie out the ass. How could anyone be so stupid as to believe such idiotic things?

http://www.geocities.com/factsnotfantasy/

Last edited by Phantom; October 19th, 2006 at 12:38 PM.
Old October 19th, 2006, 01:08 PM   #7
Hyper
VT Lover

God... I stopped reading that bshit after the first 10 sentences..

Old October 19th, 2006, 01:16 PM   #8
Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

Does the truth sting?
I am going to find more sites debunking these retarded conspiracy theory's
http://ourworld.cs.com/mikegriffith1/refute.htm

Hyper you just......amaze me.
All of you people
How you can just so blindly believe something with no proof and against cold hard facts.
Please provide clear hard EVIDENCE that 9/11 was some master plan carried out my US fascist regimes ETC.
And please don't post that same dumb video that all you people post. I will just debunk in a few seconds.

Last edited by Phantom; October 19th, 2006 at 01:22 PM.
Old October 19th, 2006, 01:31 PM   #9
Hyper
VT Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
Does the truth sting?

All of you people
How you can just so blindly believe something with no proof and against cold hard facts.
The feeling is mutual

Old October 19th, 2006, 01:35 PM   #10
Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyper View Post
The feeling is mutual

Hyper I just debunked your conspiracy theory's by posting ONE link to a website. You have YET to be able to provide ANY kind of proof that 9/11 was staged to start a false war for oil or whatever the hell you people believe.
Hyper I think you lose this debate.

Old October 19th, 2006, 02:10 PM   #11
Hyper
VT Lover

Again must I say there is NO WINNING OR LOSING IN DEBATES..

Only in your mind Phantom.. The only way you could win me is if I back down from my beliefs and views which I have yet done..

Old October 19th, 2006, 02:19 PM   #12
Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

Quote:
Again must I say there is NO WINNING OR LOSING IN DEBATES..

Only in your mind Phantom.. The only way you could win me is if I back down from my beliefs and views which I have yet done..
No you lost because you are plain wrong lol. Usually there is not winning or losing but when one person is undoubtedly wrong then you can lose.
If we debated about Werther or not pigs can fly and you said they can and I said they can't then I basically win.

Old October 19th, 2006, 02:38 PM   #13
Hyper
VT Lover

Quote:
No you lost because you are plain wrong lol. Usually there is not winning or losing but when one person is undoubtedly wrong then you can lose.
If we debated about Werther or not pigs can fly and you said they can and I said they can't then I basically win.

Damn thats a fine example of Phantoms thinking, read it everyone, mostly you should read it Phantom

Old October 19th, 2006, 02:44 PM   #14
Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

Quote:
Damn thats a fine example of Phantoms thinking, read it everyone, mostly you should read it Phantom
Damn this is a fine example of Hypers thinking. Denying hard facts and substituting his own! Not accepting that he is wrong in the face of evidence. Good job Hyper!

Quote:
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia: Denial is a defense mechanism in which a person is faced with a fact that is painful to accept rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence. The subject may deny the reality of the unpleasant fact altogether (simple denial), The theory of denial was first researched seriously by Anna Freud. She classified denial as a mechanism of the immature mind, because it conflicts with the ability to learn from and cope with reality.
Ok enough with this unnecessary flaming lets both stfu k

Last edited by Phantom; October 19th, 2006 at 02:48 PM.
Old October 19th, 2006, 03:12 PM   #15
Whisper
Ancient Gmod

Whisper's Forum Picture

Name: Kodie

Hyper, Phantom back on topic please guys

♫♪Κodie♪♫
Whisper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 19th, 2006, 03:16 PM   #16
Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

We aren't that much off topic

Old October 19th, 2006, 04:16 PM   #17
Hyper
VT Lover

Quote:
Damn this is a fine example of Hypers thinking. Denying hard facts and substituting his own! Not accepting that he is wrong in the face of evidence. Good job Hyper!

Ok enough with this unnecessary flaming lets both stfu k

What are you doing then?

Old October 19th, 2006, 04:32 PM   #18
Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

Quote:
What are you doing then?
You haven't even provided one tiny scrap of any sort of proof and you think I am the one that is in denial? While I have provided irrefutable proof?
Hyper please stop trying to debate in this topic, for your sake

Quote:
Wikipedia wrote: Denial is a defense mechanism in which a person is faced with a fact that is painful to accept rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence. The subject may deny the reality of the unpleasant fact altogether (simple denial) The theory of denial was first researched seriously by Anna Freud. She classified denial as a mechanism of the immature mind, because it conflicts with the ability to learn from and cope with reality.

Old October 19th, 2006, 05:18 PM   #19
Hyper
VT Lover

I found something better! That applies to you.. Or me but I am sure in your head it only applies to people who dont agree with you?

Google Definition:l)enial

2 Very intresting points

(psychiatry) a defense mechanism that denies painful thoughts

abnegation: renunciation of your own interests in favor of the interests of others

Old October 19th, 2006, 05:28 PM   #20
*Dissident*
Nice Poster

*Dissident*'s Forum Picture

Quote:
Does the truth sting?
I am going to find more sites debunking these retarded conspiracy theory's
http://ourworld.cs.com/mikegriffith1/refute.htm

All of you people
Please provide clear hard EVIDENCE that 9/11 was some master plan carried out my US fascist regimes ETC.
And please don't post that same dumb video that all you people post. I will just debunk in a few seconds.
....Did you even see the movie, brandon?

http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/875...ar77282xr4.gif

you can bomb the world to pieces
but you cant bomb it into peace

life is to short to make just on decision. musics to loud for just one station. love is to big for just one nation, and God is to big for just one religion

Come visit my diary, War is Hell! http://www.virtualteen.org/forums/fo...play.php?f=104
*Dissident* is offline   Reply With Quote