Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old January 2nd, 2010, 09:03 PM   #1
cranberry

cranberry's Forum Picture

Default abusive

HIya,

this is for my own sake.. I don't talk about abuse, or talk to anyone that has a relation to me that my mother calls during or after we fight. I get nearly bitten 3 times (she just wants to clamp her mouth when I try to stop her from dragging, scratching, harmfully tickling, hair pulling me). This is tramatic. I am doing my own thing, and she starts giving me bad attitude.
then I'll complain and swear, and she'll eventually, (like today) try to aim for me, my books, my backpack, etc to harm. An example of this would be to open the door, throw things out the door, try to grab and push my out with any phsyical way possible (like the phsyical harm above). After I saved my backpack and myself and lock myself in the bathroom, she starts to go though my email and emails a close friend of mine our behavior. Then she starts to call all the help services on an county emergency paper, and everyone denies her, and tells her to call the cops. I have a mental illness so she emphasizes that and says, "she or he's hitting the wall.... (add in yourself".... then she progresses to call people from a church my other freind brings me to and tells them, "his or her's mental illness is acting up" when in fact I don't.

I cry mostly through this because she opens the doors yells(previous attempts to kick me out) while trying to get me out, that "everyone knows I don't want you here" etc. She starts the fights on purpose, and knows I wont go
cranberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 2nd, 2010, 11:20 PM   #2
Lati_bby
Banned

Name: Katelyn
Default Re: abusive

Why don't you tell children services they will take her away to a better place or take you to a better place! Ps:My mom youst to work at child services for 12 so I know.
Lati_bby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 3rd, 2010, 01:09 PM   #3
cranberry

cranberry's Forum Picture

Default Re: abusive

acutally I can't. that happened before when I was still in high school. I'm considered an adult now. also because I'm recieving ssi which only allows you to have 2000 in one's bank account, I rely on my mother financially because of that bank limit and its harder for me to leave than before because I'm in college etc.
cranberry is offline   Reply With Quote