Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 18th, 2018, 02:24 PM   #1
CnfusdTeen192
Member
 
Name: Cole
Join Date: April 2, 2018
Location: California
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Exclamation Addiction

I donít want to sound weird but I think I have a porn addiction and I want to stop but somehow I just canít stop I need help please.
CnfusdTeen192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2018, 02:57 PM   #2
Nnoki
Member++
 
Join Date: August 10, 2017
Location: Mťxico
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 3
Default Re: Addiction

What do you mean addiction?
Do you stop eating/sleeping/doing your chores just to watch porn?
Do you think in porn all day?

Now what?
Nnoki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2018, 05:29 PM   #3
CnfusdTeen192
Member
 
Name: Cole
Join Date: April 2, 2018
Location: California
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Default Re: Addiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nnoki View Post
What do you mean addiction?
Do you stop eating/sleeping/doing your chores just to watch porn?
Do you think in porn all day?
Yea Kind off
CnfusdTeen192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 20th, 2018, 12:32 AM   #4
Leon2
Member
 
Join Date: June 19, 2018
Location: FLORIDA
Gender: Male
Default Re: Addiction

Try get some restrictions on your phone. Worked for me
Leon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th, 2018, 07:15 PM   #5
Gvanni
Member+
 
Gvanni's Forum Picture
 
Name: Giovanni
Join Date: January 21, 2018
Location: Jersey
Age: 15
Gender: Cisgender Male
Default Re: Addiction

Look up no fap and commit in the process
Gvanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 24th, 2018, 07:19 PM   #6
Gumbo00
Member
 
Name: Lee
Join Date: June 3, 2018
Location: USA
Gender: Male
Default Re: Addiction

Just try getting a real partner
Gumbo00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26th, 2018, 04:44 AM   #7
IntoTheShadows
Member+
 
Join Date: November 27, 2017
Gender: Female
Default Re: Addiction

I can relate to this. It helps to relive anxiety and forget things about my life that are rather troubling. I think it is healthier than turning my addiction elsewhere, like food or drugs for example. It's pretty embarrassing to admit that, and most people don't understand how much of a part of my life it has become and they think im just like any other horny teenager. But, I know where you are coming from.
IntoTheShadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2018, 02:03 PM   #8
JessicaShy
Banned
 
Name: Jessica
Join Date: June 9, 2018
Location: North West of England
Gender: Female
Default Re: Addiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by CnfusdTeen192 View Post
I donít want to sound weird but I think I have a porn addiction and I want to stop but somehow I just canít stop I need help please.
If you think you have an addiction then you need a plan - and that depends on the type of person you are. What do you mean by addicted - everyday? 12 hours a day? What do you want your relationship to porn be .......stop altogether? One hour a day? Once a week?

Being curious is only natural, teens watching a variety of porn is only natural (and educational as well as entertaining)

Decide what you want to achieve - and also why you want to achieve that goal. The good thing about this site is the different views and support from others.
JessicaShy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2018, 02:20 PM   #9
lliam
Awesome Poster
 
lliam's Forum Picture
 
Name: Liam
Join Date: July 29, 2015
Location: The road opposite the big lake on the island in front of the big city on the mainland.
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 8
Default Re: Addiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellia View Post
It's pretty embarrassing to admit that, and most people don't understand how much of a part of my life it has become and they think im just like any other horny teenager. But, I know where you are coming from.

never wanted to change that?





"Life is that prison you'll never leave alive."



lliam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 6th, 2018, 10:02 PM   #10
IntoTheShadows
Member+
 
Join Date: November 27, 2017
Gender: Female
Default Re: Addiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by lliam View Post
never wanted to change that?
I would probably turn to things much worse honestly.
IntoTheShadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 16th, 2018, 04:01 PM   #11
CnfusdTeen192
Member
 
Name: Cole
Join Date: April 2, 2018
Location: California
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Default Re: Addiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicaShy View Post
If you think you have an addiction then you need a plan - and that depends on the type of person you are. What do you mean by addicted - everyday? 12 hours a day? What do you want your relationship to porn be .......stop altogether? One hour a day? Once a week?

Being curious is only natural, teens watching a variety of porn is only natural (and educational as well as entertaining)

Decide what you want to achieve - and also why you want to achieve that goal. The good thing about this site is the different views and support from others.
Like I donít want to stop completely like itís been a week since Iíve seen porn and masturbated and I havenít felt a difference but at the same time I donít want to restraint my urges just control them. Iíve realized that everyday is just killing me inside.
CnfusdTeen192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 16th, 2018, 08:29 PM   #12
Just JT
VT Lover
 
Just JT's Forum Picture
 
Name: JT
Join Date: June 27, 2015
Location: Kingdom of God
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 4
Default Re: Addiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by CnfusdTeen192 View Post
Like I donít want to stop completely like itís been a week since Iíve seen porn and masturbated and I havenít felt a difference but at the same time I donít want to restraint my urges just control them. Iíve realized that everyday is just killing me inside.
I think the idea is about self control moderation and getting some professional help if need be
Thereís nothing wrong with porn or sex or anything like that. But if it takes over other important aspects of your life then......yeah.....talk to someone

Doesnít make you bad, or weak, actually makes you strong for admitting a weakness and willing to be open and mature about it

Voted most likely to wind up in jail
2017 VT Awards
Just JT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2018, 01:59 AM   #13
MarthaWoodbury
New Member
 
Name: Martha
Join Date: November 5, 2018
Gender: Female
Default Re: Addiction

I would say that just be honest with yourself and get over the bad habits.
MarthaWoodbury is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2018
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2004 - 2018, VirtualTeen.org