Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 16th, 2018, 04:16 PM   #1
Nicky47
Member+
 
Join Date: November 9, 2016
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Default Hello!

Im Nick (obviously by my name)
im 14, I live near Houston , Texas in the USA, its hot as heck here most of the year but I like it.

I used to live in Utah so I learned to snowboard there

I have two dogs

I have learned to speak Norwegian and I'd love to live there someday, or Iceland

I am Bi

I love sports, baseball and basketball mostly

I am a triplet

I like music, photography outdoors and learning new things
Nicky47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2018, 10:37 AM   #2
Leon2
Member
 
Join Date: June 19, 2018
Location: FLORIDA
Gender: Male
Default Re: Hello!

sup! I'm new here too! You're a triplet?! That's awesome i wish i had a twin. that must get weird though.
I wish i had a dog. i got 2 cats instead. i am learning sign language, and i didn't really know that people even learned Norwegian? That's pretty cool and unique.
I play basketball and i haven't tried baseball, becuase i was raised in Europe.
Nice to meet you Nick!
Leon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2018, 10:43 AM   #3
West Coast Sheriff
Legendery Veteran
 
West Coast Sheriff's Forum Picture
 
Name: F.
Join Date: July 17, 2012
Location: Southern California
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Default Re: Hello!

Welcome Nick!




THESHERIFF
Visit the links below if you'd like


West Coast Sheriff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2018, 01:04 PM   #4
Nicky47
Member+
 
Join Date: November 9, 2016
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Default Re: Hello!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon2 View Post
sup! I'm new here too! You're a triplet?! That's awesome i wish i had a twin. that must get weird though.
I wish i had a dog. i got 2 cats instead. i am learning sign language, and i didn't really know that people even learned Norwegian? That's pretty cool and unique.
I play basketball and i haven't tried baseball, becuase i was raised in Europe.
Nice to meet you Nick!
Theres no baseball in Europe?

Ya, my brothers are identical and I am not which makes it even rarer

Norwegian is pretty tough to learn, its almost impossible to convert an English sentence to theirs word for word because the order doesn't alway go the same. Like for example "I do not have a cat". would be "Jeg har ikke en katten" Jeg means "I". har "have". ikke "do not". katten "a cat"
Likes: (1)
Nicky47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2018, 01:08 PM   #5
Leon2
Member
 
Join Date: June 19, 2018
Location: FLORIDA
Gender: Male
Default Re: Hello!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky477 View Post
Theres no baseball in Europe?

Ya, my brothers are identical and I am not which makes it even rarer

Norwegian is pretty tough to learn, its almost impossible to convert an English sentence to theirs word for word because the order doesn't alway go the same. Like for example "I do not have a cat". would be "Jeg har ikke en katten" Jeg means "I". har "have". ikke "do not". katten "a cat"
Nope. At least not in England. They play cricket (which i dislike)

Oh man that must be cool. Do you wish you looked identical to them, or do you prefer to look different?

And man that's trippy. I tried spanish and i can't even do that, so I doubt I'd be able to do Norwegian. American Sign Language is pretty basic though, so i enjoy it.

Last edited by Leon2; June 19th, 2018 at 01:13 PM.
Leon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2018, 01:17 PM   #6
Nicky47
Member+
 
Join Date: November 9, 2016
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Default Re: Hello!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon2 View Post
Nope. At least not in England. They play cricket (which i dislike)

Oh man that must be cool. Do you wish you looked identical to them, or do you prefer to look different?

And man that's trippy. I tried spanish and i can't even do that, so I doubt I'd be able to do Norwegian. American Sign Language is pretty basic though, so i enjoy it.
if you want to learn a new language try the page. duolingo.com its free and theres like 100 languages and they make it really really easy

as far as my brothers, heck no I don't wanna look like them. They annoy each other because one gets the same haircut as the other and I don't have those problems hahaha
Nicky47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2018, 01:19 PM   #7
Leon2
Member
 
Join Date: June 19, 2018
Location: FLORIDA
Gender: Male
Default Re: Hello!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky477 View Post
if you want to learn a new language try the page. duolingo.com its free and theres like 100 languages and they make it really really easy

as far as my brothers, heck no I don't wanna look like them. They annoy each other because one gets the same haircut as the other and I don't have those problems hahaha
I have duolingo but I guess my memory is trash XD

And that's true. I guess it's better to look different. But i assume you guys are the same height and stuff right?
Leon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2018, 01:23 PM   #8
Nicky47
Member+
 
Join Date: November 9, 2016
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Default Re: Hello!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon2 View Post
I have duolingo but I guess my memory is trash XD

And that's true. I guess it's better to look different. But i assume you guys are the same height and stuff right?
actually no we aren't. I'm a bit taller than them, if you looked at us all in a lineup you wouldn't even think I was their brother. its really crazy.
Nicky47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2018, 01:25 PM   #9
Leon2
Member
 
Join Date: June 19, 2018
Location: FLORIDA
Gender: Male
Default Re: Hello!

That IS crazy. But I mean, at least you're taller and not shorter XD when do y'all turn 15?
Leon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2018, 01:37 PM   #10
Nicky47
Member+
 
Join Date: November 9, 2016
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Default Re: Hello!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon2 View Post
That IS crazy. But I mean, at least you're taller and not shorter XD when do y'all turn 15?
not till December so still a ways to go
Nicky47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2018, 01:39 PM   #11
Leon2
Member
 
Join Date: June 19, 2018
Location: FLORIDA
Gender: Male
Default Re: Hello!

Oh man. my birth date is November. It was supposed to be January but I was SUPER early.

Your parents must go broke in December XD 3 children
Leon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2018, 09:25 PM   #12
Nicky47
Member+
 
Join Date: November 9, 2016
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Default Re: Hello!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leon2 View Post
Oh man. my birth date is November. It was supposed to be January but I was SUPER early.

Your parents must go broke in December XD 3 children
We lump it all together xmas and birthday lol
Nicky47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:35 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2018
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2018, VirtualTeen.org