Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old July 11th, 2018, 10:23 PM   #1
CanadaGirl12

Default Finger In Butt At Physical

Sooooo.....went for a physical exam to my doctor the other day and the entire thing went normal until she checked my down there and did something she hasn't done before...she stuck a finger in my vj and one in my butt....:O .... has this happened to anyone else?

It was really uncomfortable and hurt a bit...
CanadaGirl12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2018, 11:24 PM   #2
Katie2003
Awesome Poster

Name: Katelynn
Default Re: Finger In Butt At Physical

Yes, that's a standard part of a pelvic exam. That's how she locates your uterus and ovaries inside your abdomen to feel for abnormalities according to my gynecologist. When my family doctor gave me a pelvic exam she did exactly the same thing. It's nothing to be concerned about, didn't she tell you she was going to insert fingers there before actually doing it? I've also had the family doctor use a speculum to open my rectum to make it easier for her to get her finger far enough inside where she needed it to be. The whole thing is over in no more than 3-5 minutes. No biggie. Some things we need to do for our health are uncomfortable and unpleasant.
Katie2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2018, 08:37 AM   #3
Jordan99
Great Poster

Jordan99's Forum Picture

Name: Jordan

Totally normal, but, like Katie mentioned, the doctor should have been talking to you and keeping you informed about what she was about to do. My older brother had a similar complaint when he had to see a urologist. Apparently his urologist performed some examinations and wasn't telling my brother what to expect so he was a bit startled at times. I suppose doctors are just so focused on what they're doing and it's all so routine to them they sometimes forget to keep the patient comfortable and informed.
Jordan99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2018, 02:20 PM   #4
gurquenjen

Name: Jenn

Very normal, but it does help if the doctor keeps you informed. And if they use lubricant.
gurquenjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2018, 02:58 PM   #5
Cangirl
Nice Poster

Cangirl's Forum Picture

yes thats part of it. But like the others have said they should have told you that it was going to happen and said before this is what theyre' going to do today so you know. Maybe tell her next time that you didn't know that 'it' was going to happen so you were shocked that it did.

16, bi Canadian girl. love life, friends, and being happy. Message me if you want to talk about anything.
Cangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2018, 09:34 PM   #6
angelina
Nice Poster

angelina's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadaGirl12 View Post
Sooooo.....went for a physical exam to my doctor the other day and the entire thing went normal until she checked my down there and did something she hasn't done before...she stuck a finger in my vj and one in my butt....:O .... has this happened to anyone else? It was really uncomfortable and hurt a bit...
As she did it all a sudden perhaps you got the bitter feeling.Had she informed you what she is going to do , you will be mentally prepared and you will not feel that much hurt when she examined your vj and anus.

i'm a bi..girls,feel free to contact me through PM or mail
angelina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2018, 11:12 PM   #7
ChloeF
Member++

ChloeF's Forum Picture

Name: Chloe

lt's normal, l asked why and got an explanation of why it's done but l don't recall the details.
ChloeF is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2018, 04:32 PM   #8
CanadaGirl12

glad to hear Im not the only one..... it also kinda made me a bit constipated after too..ugh i don't want to get that done again
Old July 13th, 2018, 05:13 PM   #9
Tayler
Member+

Tayler's Forum Picture

Name: Tayler

It would be nice if she would have told you first so you are better prepared for what was about to happen. I mean what if you weren’t empty?
Tayler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2018, 09:37 AM   #10
isa_bella340
Member+

isa_bella340's Forum Picture

Name: Isabella

wait did she just stick it in without saying anythig?you must've jumped then ahhaha

henlo!!!
im Isabella!! im 16 and I'm very social!PM me if you want! I love PMs! go ahead!Pop me a random question or just say hi! Or even go check out my profile picture album! {If your responding to me in a thread, please quote me }

isa_bella340 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2018, 09:57 AM   #11
ashleigh7
Member++

ashleigh7's Forum Picture

Name: ashleigh

I totally hate going to the doctor...for that very reason!!! It can be so intrusive :/ sometimes. I mean I kinda understand why..but it still make me feel so uncomfortable! I think some Doctors are much better at giving you a heads up on what to expect. But some like Dr. Jelly fingers lol! That served time in prison Those can be not so fun!
And just to make sure...I don’t go to prison Doctors
ashleigh7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2018, 12:01 PM   #12
CanadaGirl12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tayler View Post
It would be nice if she would have told you first so you are better prepared for what was about to happen. I mean what if you werenít empty?
right?! And I wasn't really totally empty thats the gross part.... but then she made some comment like that was a good thing and checked for blood and other stuff too.....
Old July 15th, 2018, 12:06 PM   #13
Tayler
Member+

Tayler's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleigh7 View Post
I totally hate going to the doctor...for that very reason!!! It can be so intrusive :/ sometimes. I mean I kinda understand why..but it still make me feel so uncomfortable! I think some Doctors are much better at giving you a heads up on what to expect. But some like Dr. Jelly fingers lol! That served time in prison Those can be not so fun!
And just to make sure...I donít go to prison Doctors
Dr. Jelly fingers? That made me laugh so hard.
Old July 15th, 2018, 12:07 PM   #14
Tayler
Member+

Tayler's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadaGirl12 View Post
right?! And I wasn't really totally empty thats the gross part.... but then she made some comment like that was a good thing and checked for blood and other stuff too.....
She commented that you werenít empty? How embarrassing.
Old July 15th, 2018, 01:29 PM   #15
KristenM

KristenM's Forum Picture

Ive had that happen at the doctor too. The doctor warned me it was going to happen but was still kinda unpleasant

Feel free to message me about anything
KristenM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2018, 01:53 PM   #16
Tayler
Member+

Tayler's Forum Picture

Am I the only one that’s never happened to? At least not that I recall.
Old July 15th, 2018, 02:49 PM   #17
Cangirl
Nice Poster

Cangirl's Forum Picture

Quote:
Am I the only one thatís never happened to? At least not that I recall.
Maybe not? I bet other girls haven't had that happen but if you're going to get a full girl physical then that's part of the full physical. Yes it's embarrassing, but they need to do it.

I think once you start having sex they need to do it for some reason and even if you havent had sex then I think they start doing it when you're a later teen but I'm not sure.

16, bi Canadian girl. love life, friends, and being happy. Message me if you want to talk about anything.
Cangirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15th, 2018, 03:12 PM   #18
Tayler
Member+

Tayler's Forum Picture

Hmm maybe I’ll have it done at my next one then. I’m 18 and not a virgin so maybe it’s coming.
Old July 16th, 2018, 09:54 AM   #19
Alexis16
Member+

Alexis16's Forum Picture

Name: Alexis

Quote:
Am I the only one thatís never happened to? At least not that I recall.
I was thinking the same thing. I've never had it happen yet either
Alexis16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 16th, 2018, 10:00 AM   #20
Katie2003
Awesome Poster

Name: Katelynn

The first time I attended an appointment at my new family doctor, while the nurse was having me undress, taking my weight and height and a urine sample, she asked if I was sexually active in any form and I told that I was sexually active with other girls. She said that I'd be given the full adult examination during this appointment including pelvic and rectal internal exams then, and asked if I had any questions and told me she'd be with me the entire time. She said parts of the examination would be uncomfortable but it was over pretty quickly and nothing to be concerned about.

The doctor was very good about explaining exactly what she was doing during the entire exam and telling me what was going to take place, such as I'm going to examine your breasts, I'll be inserting the speculum now and expect it to be cold and to feel some moderate discomfort for the next 3-5 minutes, and so on. She def informed me about inserting her fingers and told me to try to relax as it would minimize the discomfort.

I think that's how every doctor should conduct exams particularly when it's your first one like that.
Katie2003 is offline   Reply With Quote