Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 10th, 2007, 05:49 PM   #1
Meister
New Member
 
Meister's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: March 9, 2007
Location: England wooo!
Gender: Male
Question So is the saying true?

Is it true that size doesn't matter it's what you do with it?

I'm just really thinking that some girls won't like my because I don't have a monster dick.

So would any of you say that 5.8in long and 5.5in all the way around is big enough?
Meister is offline  
Old April 10th, 2007, 05:58 PM   #2
Aηdy
Banned
 
Aηdy's Forum Picture
 
Name: Andy
Join Date: July 19, 2005
Location: England
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Default Re: So is the saying true?

Its a fact that size does not matter, around 6 inches is the average size for an adult. So you are perfectly fine and have nothing to worry about. If a girl does worry about size, shes shallow and just get rid of her!
Aηdy is offline  
Old April 10th, 2007, 06:11 PM   #3
schrei jess
Awesome Poster
 
Join Date: October 5, 2006
Age: 26
Gender: Undisclosed
Default Re: So is the saying true?

Hah, sorry I laughed at the "monster dick" bit.

Nah, dont worry about it,like Andy said you're size is fine and if she's that concerned, she aint worth your time.

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.
schrei jess is offline  
Old April 10th, 2007, 11:23 PM   #4
DestroyTheFuture
Member++
 
Join Date: January 27, 2007
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Default Re: So is the saying true?

girls arent necessarily shallow if they dont like you because your dick isnt big enough.

thats just something that is important to them, just like a good personality for some others.


anyways, depending on how old you are, 16+, then you are normal, but a girl might think your small because she might have been with a guy thats like 7 inches. thats the sucky part, because an average guy might be looked at as small, just because the one person the girl was with was 7+ inches.

if your younger than 16, than you are still average, and on the bigger side of average. for example, im only 4.25, and im 15.
DestroyTheFuture is offline  
Old April 11th, 2007, 09:52 AM   #5
Meister
New Member
 
Meister's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: March 9, 2007
Location: England wooo!
Gender: Male
Default Re: So is the saying true?

its lucky that i am 15 then
Meister is offline  
Old April 11th, 2007, 02:06 PM   #6
CJgiggles
Junior Member
 
Join Date: April 8, 2007
Location: halifax, nova scotia
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Default Re: So is the saying true?

most girls like me don't care about the size.
if i girl doesn't like you becuase of the size, then she shouldn't be worth your time.
be with someone who doesn't care about the size.
CJgiggles is offline  
Old May 4th, 2007, 09:42 PM   #7
JaredTehChinima
New Member
 
Join Date: December 4, 2006
Default Re: So is the saying true?

[POSSIBLE SPAM] This post contained links and was either posted by a guest, a restricted account, or a member with less than 10 posts. This may be an advertising spam message from a bot or an eager salesman. In short, please disregard this post
JaredTehChinima is offline  
Old December 6th, 2009, 11:02 AM   #8
hoglet
Member
 
Join Date: February 21, 2009
Location: uk
Gender: Male
Default Re: So is the saying true?

your to small
hoglet is offline  
Old December 6th, 2009, 11:25 AM   #9
nick
Legendary Member
 
nick's Forum Picture
 
Name: Nick
Join Date: January 27, 2009
Location: UK
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 14
Default Re: So is the saying true?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoglet View Post
your to small
That's unhelpful and just plain wrong. 5.8" long and 5.5 girth are just about spot on average adult size so its plenty to make a girl happy, and not bad at all for a 15 year old.
nick is offline  
Old December 6th, 2009, 11:37 AM   #10
hoglet
Member
 
Join Date: February 21, 2009
Location: uk
Gender: Male
Default Re: So is the saying true?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustNick View Post
That's unhelpful and just plain wrong. 5.8" long and 5.5 girth are just about spot on average adult size so its plenty to make a girl happy, and not bad at all for a 15 year old.
how big r u then
hoglet is offline  
Old December 6th, 2009, 11:48 AM   #11
Giles
Legendary Member
 
Giles's Forum Picture
 
Name: Ben
Join Date: June 10, 2009
Location: UK
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Default Re: So is the saying true?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoglet View Post
how big r u then
Is that relevant.
Nick was right, your comment was totally unhelpful and untrue as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorWhat
Age is just a number. Yeah? Prison is just a room.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoNotStandUp View Post
call me harsh but you have to be a mega-attention seeker if you feel the need to announce that you're leaving.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon
i'm too busy licking my own arse to bother with ears
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elcofan View Post
So one time when i was watching her house
Giles is offline  
Old December 6th, 2009, 01:18 PM   #12
Stevo 69
Great Poster
 
Stevo 69's Forum Picture
 
Name: Steve
Join Date: September 4, 2008
Location: England, Isle of Wight
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 4
Default Re: So is the saying true?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoglet View Post
your to small
Don't put others down man
He's not small, could satisfy a girl, plus he's not out of puberty yet


Anyway it is true that size doesn't matter, any girl who doesn't like you because of your size is obviously not worth your time

Carpe Diem!



Feel free to PM me if you want. Also rep.
Stevo 69 is offline  
Old December 6th, 2009, 02:18 PM   #13
JackOfClubs
VT Lover
 
JackOfClubs's Forum Picture
 
Name: Jack
Join Date: March 10, 2009
Location: Northern Kentucky
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 1
Default Re: So is the saying true?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoglet View Post
your to small
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoglet View Post
how big r u then
You're going the wrong way about being helpful on this site. You are supposed to help people, not put them down.

Yes, size does not matter. 5.8" is average for a full grown adult.

Jack
Quote:
Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. ~~Forest Gump
JackOfClubs is offline  
Old December 6th, 2009, 02:26 PM   #14
Patchy
Former G-Mod
 
Patchy's Forum Picture
 
Join Date: January 28, 2007
Location: UK
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 13
Default Re: So is the saying true?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoglet View Post
your to small
Be nice!

Also hoglet this thread is very old, please don't post in threads that have not been posted in for three months.


- Patrick
(The Ginger Scot!)


~Laura was here~
Patchy is offline  
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:13 AM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2018
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2018, VirtualTeen.org