Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old July 10th, 2005, 07:45 PM   #101
serial-thrilla
VT Lover

because he was on drugs when he posted it.
serial-thrilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10th, 2005, 07:55 PM   #102
Anonymous
Unregistered

he spells pretty good to be on drugs.
Old July 10th, 2005, 08:03 PM   #103
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover

<-Dying_to_Live->'s Forum Picture

well it depends, some times i can be in and out of reality... when i posted that i was conscious enough to post legibly. but in any case ive changed my stance
<-Dying_to_Live-> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10th, 2005, 08:03 PM   #104
serial-thrilla
VT Lover

yes he actually does spell good. weird.
Old July 11th, 2005, 08:57 AM   #105
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by serial-thrilla
i dont see what harm comes from gay marriage. i dont care for gay marriage mainly because im not gay but it doesent bother me.
were you on drugs too?
Old July 11th, 2005, 09:00 AM   #106
DouggyO.o
The Forgotten One

DouggyO.o's Forum Picture

Name: Doug

lol
DouggyO.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2005, 09:15 AM   #107
Anonymous
Unregistered

Isnt it funny how at the beginning of the hread everyone agreed with it? and now, you guys just all the sudden dont? i would like a valid explanantion.
Old July 11th, 2005, 09:41 AM   #108
serial-thrilla
VT Lover

would you now?
Old July 11th, 2005, 09:44 AM   #109
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think you guys just think whatever im against. what a personality.
Old July 11th, 2005, 10:09 AM   #110
nwshc
Banned

nwshc's Forum Picture

I think that you come to too many conclusions.
nwshc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2005, 10:13 AM   #111
DouggyO.o
The Forgotten One

DouggyO.o's Forum Picture

Name: Doug

well, i've said it onmce and i'll say it agan, gay marrige is ok, an dim not changing my mine so ha lol
DouggyO.o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2005, 12:28 PM   #112
kevin
Legendary Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmos
ok, well you go do that then either way, gay marriage is evil and you seam to be the only person who doesnt think so
Wait, aren't you gay? I'm confused.

Anyways, My view is:

Even though marraige has benifits, I could live without. It's only something imaginary, not something that's physically there (well forget about the license and such). Idk, I could just care less about it. But even though I turn more to guys, I don't think I could ever come out as being bi. My parents probably would cut all connections with me along with the rest of my family. so I'll probably just end up getting married with a women.
kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2005, 02:14 PM   #113
<-Dying_to_Live->
VT Lover

<-Dying_to_Live->'s Forum Picture

im gay, marriage is something im never going to strive to achieve. i mean i have nothing against it, i have nothing for it. what it really comes down to is i dont care. i was only arguing against it because this thread is too boring when everyone agrees,and i wanted to add some spice. look theres always going to be people who hate gay people, who hate gay marriage, and thats why theres no point in fighting it.theres just not. why even WANT to do something that would cause distress in so many people? it means nothing. for as long as humans have been procreating theres been a special ritual joining couples togeather. today we have marriage. dont mess with it. i can still love someone, fuck someone, adopt a kid with someone, be HAPPY with someone without it
<-Dying_to_Live-> is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2005, 02:16 PM   #114
nwshc
Banned

nwshc's Forum Picture

That was beautiful!!!
Old July 11th, 2005, 09:37 PM   #115
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
im gay, marriage is something im never going to strive to achieve. i mean i have nothing against it, i have nothing for it. what it really comes down to is i dont care. i was only arguing against it because this thread is too boring when everyone agrees,and i wanted to add some spice. look theres always going to be people who hate gay people, who hate gay marriage, and thats why theres no point in fighting it.theres just not. why even WANT to do something that would cause distress in so many people? it means nothing. for as long as humans have been procreating theres been a special ritual joining couples togeather. today we have marriage. dont mess with it. i can still love someone, fuck someone, adopt a kid with someone, be HAPPY with someone without it
im confused. you have nothing against it? now your switching sides way to much for me!!!!! it was a GREAT point though!
Old July 12th, 2005, 06:38 AM   #116
nwshc
Banned

nwshc's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by aconfusedone
Quote:
im confused. you have nothing against it? now your switching sides way to much for me!!!!! it was a GREAT point though!
No, it wasnt for you.
The debate forum was getting slow, so we desided to switch sides on this issue. And it seems the only one that keeps responding is you. So we are not doing it anymore.
Old July 12th, 2005, 10:43 AM   #117
Anonymous
Unregistered

you are switching sides because you want to? that is stupid! stand up for what you believe in!!!!but i like your side now!! hehehe!
Old July 12th, 2005, 11:50 AM   #118
nwshc
Banned

nwshc's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by aconfusedone
you are switching sides because you want to? that is stupid! stand up for what you believe in!!!!but i like your side now!! hehehe!
No, its not cuz we want to twat.
Old July 12th, 2005, 12:01 PM   #119
Anonymous
Unregistered

why do you want to do it then? you should stick with what you believe in! if everyone just changed sides that wouldnt be a debate!
Old July 12th, 2005, 12:05 PM   #120
nwshc
Banned

nwshc's Forum Picture

um, ya it would. You odviously debated with us, didnt you?