Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old October 24th, 2016, 06:23 PM   #1
Voice_Of_Unreason
Awesome Poster

Voice_Of_Unreason's Forum Picture

Default Liberal Logic

Welcome to Liberal Logic, the ideal place to bash on crazy liberal politics in a very humorous way. Because honestly, liberal logic is equivalent to a bag of peanuts, but they will sue us for offending bags of peanuts if we say that publicly.

This thread is open for anyone to post any news story, comics, and videos demonstrating the Liberal Logic so prevalent in society. School being sued for promoting the police? Liberal Logic. Woman claiming rape through video game? Liberal Logic. College feminists using dildos to protest open carry? Liberal Logic. There is literally no end to the craziness!

Because this thread is naturally politically sensitive, debating is not allowed. I made this thread as a place for non-liberals to poke fun at liberal policies. If I allowed debating in this thread, this would evolve into nothing but a cheap ROTW knock-off. So, No Debating.

The Official motto for Liberal Logic, atleast until I can find a better one:

Last edited by Voice_Of_Unreason; December 20th, 2016 at 12:41 AM.
Voice_Of_Unreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2016, 08:55 PM   #2
Voice_Of_Unreason
Awesome Poster

Default Re: Liberal Logic

Well, who knew that more Liberal Logic would come up just today, but it did!

Source
Quote:
Students at the University of California, Berkeley held a protest demanding that the University create both “safe spaces” for transgenders and “spaces of color” for non-white students on campus.
Protesters [were] preventing white students from passing over a key bridge on route to many classes… While allowing access to students of color.1 [They] also prevented white students from studying in the Student Union and stopped traffic at the main intersection in front of campus.
A “notice of eviction” on the side of the student store [read,] “You are hereby notified… to vacate the premises immediately… University administration wrongly allocated this two-story facility to a third-party corporation, keeping in line with its intensifying legacy of prioritizing financial profit over student needs.”
Ah, liberals, especially the SJW flavor, we just have to love them for giving us such comedic pieces as this. Liberal Logic demands that racism must be protested by... more racism! Makes perfect sense! Of course, the main dish was their demanding of segregated spaces for transgenders and blacks. Tell me if I am wrong, but segregation of colleges ended 50 years ago, yet liberals of all people want it back? I don't attempt to understand, I simply report.
Old October 24th, 2016, 09:31 PM   #3
phuckphace
VT Lover

I wonder how many of the white students had a little epiphany that later resulted in a few doubleplusungood Google search terms through a VPN

the total radiated power of the Marxist mind control field is particularly strong that close to the source (~420 petawatts effective) but there's a good chance some had testosterone levels high enough to attenuate it somewhat

~ not posting anymore cru ~
phuckphace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2016, 08:10 PM   #4
Voice_Of_Unreason
Awesome Poster

I found this earlier today, I thought it was hilarious so sharing here. Feel free to use this image as you may.
Old November 8th, 2016, 01:59 PM   #5
Leprous
Professional Spivak

Leprous's Forum Picture

I'm waiting to see the amount of people getting offended by this *grabs popcorn*

In all of us lie secrets
hidden inside hollow hearts,
Heaven was built by heathens
there is no place for us
never was
Leprous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2016, 02:07 PM   #6
Flapjack
Good Egg

Flapjack's Forum Picture

As a liberal myself I find this veryyy offensive :') Gonna have to sue you and turn this into a safe-space

I'm a prettyyy awkward weeb that likes alcohol and punk rock :')
Flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 9th, 2016, 01:42 PM   #7
Voice_Of_Unreason
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post
I'm waiting to see the amount of people getting offended by this *grabs popcorn*
Exactly. I do appreciate both you and @Flapjack for not being on of those people though. I am exaggerating things, but it is all in good fun. Kinda like how Phuckphace glorifies Germany, I'm not taking things too serious here. Y'all are free to comment as you may, but again no debating.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Source
Anyways, with the election results today, most democrats and liberals are experiencing the equivalent of a slap in the face. But you probably already know this, and might even be experiencing this. You might also recall that repeatedly throughout the election cycle, famous celebrities said they would flee to Canada if Trump wins. And like all famous celebrities, they have leagues of lackeys who would follow their every command.

Well, Trump won, will they move? Idk, but they sure won't be missed. However, there was clearly want to move to Canada, because the Canadian immigration site crashed because of so much traffic after the Trump win announcement. It is actually still crashed (Strike that, the site is back up now, but I'll keep the link if you are interested in moving")

I thought Liberals fleeing to Canada would make a great joke, but it seems like it is actual reality. Though I am curious of why they want to move to Canada, when it is just composed of white people and bears. Why not move to more diverse nations with liberal policies, like Venezuela or Cuba? I also wonder if they will actual go through the legal process, or just hop across the border and act like Canada owes them the right to live in Canada, like liberals believe America owes Latin American immigrants.

I feel sorry for the Canadians right now, about to get flooded with liberal immigrants. Maybe they ought to take a cue from 'The Donald'....

Last edited by Voice_Of_Unreason; November 9th, 2016 at 02:01 PM.
Old November 9th, 2016, 06:37 PM   #8
Voice_Of_Unreason
Awesome Poster

Wow, the news keeps getting better and better. I'm beginning to think the Trump win was worth it just to give me a lot to talk about.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Liberal Logic, Election 2016 edition!
Source

1.#CalExit

First off, if the title wasn't enough clue for you, there is a movement by numerous prominent Californians to secede from the USA. I'm not complaining here, life would be so much better if we didn't have to deal with those hippies and idolized celebrities. Apparently a lot of people agree with me, because many millionaires have stated they will fund a #Calexit. This obviously won't happen, but it doesn't hurt to hope.

Just goes to show the differences between generations. The Greatest Generation got up on their feet and went willingly to die for their country when things didn't go their way. Generation Snowflake goes hide among themselves when things don't go their way.

2. Donald Trump hurt my feelings!!!! Source

Secondly, a New York man is suing both Donald Trump and the Republican Party for 1 billion dollars, over, I quote,"Emotional distress." Here is a more detailed explanation from the Daily Mail, link above:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Daily Mail
New York voter is suing Donald Trump and the Republican Party for $1billion in compensation due to the emotional distress allegedly caused by thecandidate's campaign of 'intimidation, threats, and retaliation'.

Louis Tafuto of Warwick, New York filed papers with the United States District Court in the southern district of New York claiming Trump is not fit to become president.

The papers, lodged yesterday, claimed Trump was guilty of intimidation of voters, coercion of political activity, conspiracy against rights and interfering with the 26th Amendment guaranteeing the right to vote.

...Tafuto said he was suing the defendants for 'punitive and compensatory damages in the amount of $1,000,000,000 for severe emotional pain, and suffering and for the deliberate and willful, obstruction of Plaintiff's constitutional rights'.
A man is suing the president elect and a political party, over hurting his feeling?! Let that sink in for a second. Liberals act all nice when things are going their way, but when things don't go like they want, they starting suing!!! Democrats will probably defend the man's claim by making up some mythical,"Right to not be offended." Honestly wouldn't surprise me.

Suing, the national past time of SJWs nationwide.
Old November 10th, 2016, 08:07 PM   #9
Voice_Of_Unreason
Awesome Poster

Post-election Liberal Trauma #3

4. If you have different opinions, you are fired!!!!
Source
Quote:
The CEO of Grubhub, an online food delivery service, sent a company wide email Wednesday suggesting employees who agree with President-elect Donald Trump’s behaviors and his campaign rhetoric should resign.

“If you do not agree with this statement then please reply to this email with your resignation because you have no place here,” wrote Matt Maloney, Co-Founder of Grubhub. “We do not tolerate hateful attitudes on our team.

...Evoking Clinton’s campaign slogan, Maloney says we are “stronger together,” and he ends his letter to his employees by echoing Clinton’s concession speech, saying Trump’s administration deserves our open minds and a chance to lead.
Yet another "tolerant" liberal here. A CEO of a company sent out a letter to all his employees, basically saying that anyone who supported or voted Trump should resign because, #strongertogether? So, we are stronger together, if anyone who doesn't agree with your opinion is forced out? Isn't that kinda contradictory? It is also hilarious that liberals will defend this action by saying that it was the business owner's right to hire who he wants to hire, yet if a conservative business refuses to bake a gay guy a cake they say private businesses don't have "the right to discriminate." I am not questioning the legality of the store owner's decision, but it is so hypocritical of SJWs like this CEO obviously is.

Liberals, making a more diverse and tolerant nation by kicking out those with opinions they don't like.

Last edited by Voice_Of_Unreason; November 10th, 2016 at 08:19 PM.
Old November 12th, 2016, 01:55 PM   #10
Voice_Of_Unreason
Awesome Poster

Now, while this is all fun and games here, it is time to get serious. I know a few of my leftist pals check out this thread on occasion, and this is specifically suited to you.

Trump has won, most all of you have no idea how, or are shifting the blame to racism, sexism, stupid people, xenophobics, etc. Those are poor excuses. Do you want to know why Trump won, it is because you called him and his supporters racist, sexists, stupid, xenophobic, deplorable, and any other name under the sun. Confused? Let me explain.

The modern left has an obsession with categorizing anyone with opinions they don't agree with as being guilty of hate crimes. You can't have an earnest debate with liberals now-a-days without them starting to rant about some sort of right-wing oppression. You know my policies, I am not an extremist, but just on this site I have been called homophobic, a racist, a sexist, a fearmongerer, Islamphobic, a bigot, and worse things that are not SFW. The media has been doing that on a much larger scale to people like me. In this last election period the Media and the Clinton campaign has called Trump supporters names like racist, sexist, and the famous "basket of deplorables."

Now I ask you, when has anybody decided to switch over to your way of thinking after you insult and demean them? Probably never, in fact they will probably come to dislike your position even more. Yet that has been the whole focus of the leftist media, trying to demean and insult the normal man into adopting their position, and it is doing the exact opposite. The Left needs to stop with this constant demeaning of disagreeing opinions, and instead adopt open discussion and debate. Actually be nice to people with discerning opinions, instead of categorizing them.

Another facet that lead to Trump victory. People wanted change. Trump guaranteed change, for the good or the bad. Clinton on the other hand represented the status quo, continuing the obviously flawed policies that have lead America to such a state where we choose between a TV star and a crooked politician for our presidency. When people heard the media bashing Trump for his positions, they didn't hear the insults, all they heard was "Trump isn't a politician, Trump will change things." And that is what people wanted.
Old November 12th, 2016, 05:09 PM   #11
Flapjack
Good Egg

Flapjack's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasmaHam View Post
Now, while this is all fun and games here, it is time to get serious. I know a few of my leftist pals check out this thread on occasion, and this is specifically suited to you.

Trump has won, most all of you have no idea how, or are shifting the blame to racism, sexism, stupid people, xenophobics, etc. Those are poor excuses. Do you want to know why Trump won, it is because you called him and his supporters racist, sexists, stupid, xenophobic, deplorable, and any other name under the sun. Confused? Let me explain.

The modern left has an obsession with categorizing anyone with opinions they don't agree with as being guilty of hate crimes. You can't have an earnest debate with liberals now-a-days without them starting to rant about some sort of right-wing oppression. You know my policies, I am not an extremist, but just on this site I have been called homophobic, a racist, a sexist, a fearmongerer, Islamphobic, a bigot, and worse things that are not SFW. The media has been doing that on a much larger scale to people like me. In this last election period the Media and the Clinton campaign has called Trump supporters names like racist, sexist, and the famous "basket of deplorables."

Now I ask you, when has anybody decided to switch over to your way of thinking after you insult and demean them? Probably never, in fact they will probably come to dislike your position even more. Yet that has been the whole focus of the leftist media, trying to demean and insult the normal man into adopting their position, and it is doing the exact opposite. The Left needs to stop with this constant demeaning of disagreeing opinions, and instead adopt open discussion and debate. Actually be nice to people with discerning opinions, instead of categorizing them.

Another facet that lead to Trump victory. People wanted change. Trump guaranteed change, for the good or the bad. Clinton on the other hand represented the status quo, continuing the obviously flawed policies that have lead America to such a state where we choose between a TV star and a crooked politician for our presidency. When people heard the media bashing Trump for his positions, they didn't hear the insults, all they heard was "Trump isn't a politician, Trump will change things." And that is what people wanted.
I personally believe Trump won because the people wanted to throw a brick through the window of the establishment and whilst Trump would throw that brick, Clinton represents the establishment. Polls show that Sanders would have one and I believe them. Also Clinton did win the popular vote. That being said however I really do agree with you in that the left needs to debate the right instead of insulting them. Obviously that won't convince a conservative to change his mind XD If a progressive really believes in their policies I don't get why they wouldn't want to break down their opponents policies and explain why they are right. I should also note that the left is currently split into two, the progressives and the establishment. Unfortunately the media is with the establishment.

This video sums up my opinions on the left not debating the right and only name-calling. The video trys wayyy too hard to be funny but you should get what I mean :')

Oh gosh that was a much longer post that I had anticipated xD

I'm a prettyyy awkward weeb that likes alcohol and punk rock :')
Flapjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2016, 11:54 AM   #12
phuckphace
VT Lover

here's a good one:

that's right, the Second Amendment TOTALLY protects your right to commit spree-murder

funny story: this tweet got him arrested (he was later released when it came to light that he meant it rhetorically) but it was still a superbly imbecilic thing to say.

the leftist obsession with disarming gun-owning whites while bending over backwards to excuse black crime using this broken logic is part of the reason we ended up with Donald in the House. their official party line on race makes it impossible to have a coherent discussion about crime and is also one of the main reasons people are getting sick of the Left in its current form. if you're white and own a gun, you're the next Dylan Roof or Anders Breivik, no discussion.

~ not posting anymore cru ~
phuckphace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2016, 02:55 PM   #13
Voice_Of_Unreason
Awesome Poster

Hey there! You may of thought I've forgotten about this thread, but you would be wrong!!! I was simply waiting for the Trump election craziness to blow over, I didn't want to disrespect the liberals' month of mourning. But it has been over a month now since the great orange god won the election, so enough mourning and more making fun of liberals!

Teaching Fired for...not Liking Abortion?!
Source

Quote:
Originally Posted by news.NationalPost.com
The 44-year-old teacher, who has asked that he not be identified to protect what’s left of his career, was teaching “the criminal law unit, a lesson on vice, ethics, morality and the law” to his small class in the Vancouver-area school in late November.

“I was working my way through examples of how some people’s sense of personal ethics was more liberal than the letter of the law,” he said in an email.

For example, he told them, many people might roll through a stop sign on a deserted country road, deeming it morally acceptable, even if unlawful.

In other words, he said, in a pluralistic democracy, there’s often “a difference between people’s private morality and the law.

“I find abortion to be wrong,” he said, as another illustration of this gap, “but the law is often different from our personal opinions.”

That was it, the teacher said. “It was just a quick exemplar, nothing more. And we moved on.”

A little later, the class had a five-minute break, and when it resumed, several students didn’t return, among them a popular young woman who had gone to an administrator to complain that what the teacher said had “triggered” her such that she felt “unsafe” and that, in any case, he had no right to an opinion on the subject of abortion because he was a man.
Quote:
Immediately after the student complained to the administrator, the teenager came, with a teacher at her side as support, to confront him in a public area of the school.

She pressed for an apology, but the teacher resisted, because, he said, it would set a dangerous precedent for a teacher to be reamed out in the presence of a colleague.

“When I didn’t show contrition,” he said, “I was summoned upstairs and grilled by two administrators who told me my job was on the line.”

Now panicking — he has a family to support and had just recently returned to teaching after several years in business with a relative — he apologized profusely and promised to apologize the next day to the offended student.
Quote:
He apologized specifically to her, but then made what was apparently a fatal error: He said he liked her, that she was a bright and engaging student, and said he’d told her father just that at a recent parent-teacher night.

She stormed out of the class in tears, and he was again castigated by his superiors, this time for having been “too personal” in his apologia.
So, shortly after the professor was forced to apologize for sharing his opinions in an entirely appropriate way, he was nevertheless fired from his position. Do you know what the school used to justify the removal? Apparently the professor threatened, "Student Safety."

If I needed any proof that Generation Snowflake was just a bunch of thin-skinned, closed-minded, trigger happy babies, this would be it. Seriously! The girl had a guy fired because he had differing opinions! She and the school staff considered different opinions to be a threat to their safety! I'm sure that school is producing so many good mind-washed liberals.

I can't say this wasn't seen. Your typical liberal's discussion tactics include two things. Calling any opinions they don't like as "hateful", and forcibly silencing the opposition though threats. Why do you think liberals are constantly losing ground in America? Because they are constantly calling everyone who doesn't agree with them on every single thing racist, sexist, homophobic, Islamaphobic, hateful, zenophobic, deplorable, bigot, etc.

@phuckphace, I just realized that you have stopped posting on the forums. That's too bad, you were one of my favorite posters here and one of the few who wasn't scared of sharing their opinions. If you ever decide to return, this forum is always welcoming.
Old December 10th, 2016, 12:39 PM   #14
Voice_Of_Unreason
Awesome Poster

"I'm Dreaming of a non-White/Black/Jewish/Hispanic/Asian/Islamic Christmas..." Source

So I imagine most of you know the classic Christmas song "Baby its Cold Outside." In this song a man attempts to sway a woman to not leave, while the woman plays hard to get. Not one of my personal favorites, but I still listen to it aplenty this time of year.

The song seems pretty innocent, just the natural banter between a man and a woman in love. But the PC police doesn't agree with that! Apparently a song about a man attempting to woe a woman who likes to play hard to get is sexist! Somehow the song implies that the woman was raped non-consentually by the man. I don't see that, all I see is a bunch of feminists with their panties in a bunch (is that sexist too? I don't care.) Anyways 2 hippies with amateur musical skills decided to rewrite the song to stress "consent" and it is now awful. Listen for yourself:

The hilarious part is, of two early movies that made use of this song, neither were about rape and one had the woman doing the seducing!

Last edited by Voice_Of_Unreason; December 10th, 2016 at 12:58 PM.
Old December 10th, 2016, 11:59 PM   #15
Dalcourt
Legendary Member

Dalcourt's Forum Picture

Name: Peanut

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasmaHam View Post
"I'm Dreaming of a non-White/Black/Jewish/Hispanic/Asian/Islamic Christmas..." Source

So I imagine most of you know the classic Christmas song "Baby its Cold Outside." In this song a man attempts to sway a woman to not leave, while the woman plays hard to get. Not one of my personal favorites, but I still listen to it aplenty this time of year.

The song seems pretty innocent, just the natural banter between a man and a woman in love. But the PC police doesn't agree with that! Apparently a song about a man attempting to woe a woman who likes to play hard to get is sexist! Somehow the song implies that the woman was raped non-consentually by the man. I don't see that, all I see is a bunch of feminists with their panties in a bunch (is that sexist too? I don't care.) Anyways 2 hippies with amateur musical skills decided to rewrite the song to stress "consent" and it is now awful. Listen for yourself:

The hilarious part is, of two early movies that made use of this song, neither were about rape and one had the woman doing the seducing!
It's an awful song then and now...so sure this stupid but to each his own, right?
A lot of people where outraged when the two gay guys on that TV show Glee did that song...not because it was a sexist song or implying non consensual elements but simply it was one guy singing it to another guy.

A discussion which party is more wrong for making a fuss about nothing doesn't lead to anything and especially Christmas is the time of the year where those things should be put aside...isn't that part of the Christmas spirit and part of what Jesus would want us to do?
Dalcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2016, 04:19 PM   #16
Voice_Of_Unreason
Awesome Poster

Know my Pronouns or I'll arrest you! Source
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Daily Mail
Oxford University is encouraging students to use the gender-neutral pronoun 'ze' instead of 'she and 'he'.

The students' union wrote in a leaflet that the move was intended to reduce the risk of transgender students being offended.

Students hope that the use of ‘ze’ will continue into university lectures and seminars, reported The Sunday Times.

According to Oxford University's behaviour code, using the wrong pronoun to define a transgender person is an offence.
This is a short one but a good one. Not only is the university fully endorsing the snowflake's fantasy gender pronoun, but they are making it an actual offense not to do it. So basically if I didn't want to play along in their game, they could have me formally reprimanded for "hurting their feelings".

Its amazing how close-minded and anti-free speech liberals are, especially the SJW kind. Except of course when it comes to flag burning, because it is so much more Constitutionally acceptable to desecrate the symbol of America than it is to have open and reasonable discussions.
Old December 19th, 2016, 11:52 PM   #17
Voice_Of_Unreason
Awesome Poster

Just watch, its pretty self explanatory:

Now watch again, but mentally replace white with black/gay/jewish/muslim/hispanic/etc.

Racism and sexism at it's finest here I do say.

EDIT: Apparently the backlash was so bad on this video that MTV has removed it from public Youtube viewing. As such here is a reaction video that features almost all the original footage, I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited by Voice_Of_Unreason; December 21st, 2016 at 11:32 AM.
Old December 30th, 2016, 10:11 AM   #18
Voice_Of_Unreason
Awesome Poster

I just discovered this video and channel on the internet. The channel is called "We the Internet TV" and produces hilarious right-wing political videos. The channel is small but good. Here is one of their videos, mocking the liberals' sudden want for executive branch oversight and restrictions.

Yep, the hypocrisy is alive and well. Liberals afraid that Trump will violate their privacy and get personally involved in foreign politics? Why are you then? Obama has been doing that for the last eight years. Afraid that Trump will send in drones to kill children? Why be? Obama justified the death of a 17 year old by drone.
Old January 3rd, 2017, 11:47 AM   #19
Voice_Of_Unreason
Awesome Poster

Flee to Canada!!!

You remember how hundreds of famous liberal snowflakes said that they would move to Canada if Trump won? And remember that most all of them unfortunately broke their promise? Well, it looks like Canada is still getting a liberal snowstorm!

In an article by the Associated Press, Canadian colleges are seeing a huge uptake in enrollment with students from the USA. You know why, the Trump victory. Apparently they believe that Trump will make colleges less safe because...reasons.

Let's think about this for a second. American universities are already the stronghold of liberalism, suppressing non-liberal opinions and putting safe-places up everywhere. Universities here are tailored to liberal snowflakes! They are far more hostile to conservatives like myself, yet liberals are too scared to go there? It doesn't make any sense, if these snowflakes can't survive the stronghold of liberalism, then how will they survive the real world?

Meanwhile, I have started a Kickstarter to help these snowflakes flee to Canada. And once they are all over there I will build a WALL to keep them there forever.
Old January 4th, 2017, 11:09 PM   #20
Voice_Of_Unreason
Awesome Poster

Some of you may know that the Nat Geo magazine for this month is basically dedicated to promoting transexuallity. For a magazine devoted to showing weird and bizarre traditions from cultures around the world, I guess it fits perfectly. But while they were praising a 7 year-old boy for mutilating his body and pumping it full of chemicals, someone with some common sense and actual knowledge decided that praising that sort of mentally unstable actions was very bad.

Those people, were the American College of Pediatricians, which consists of the best and brightest people in the child health business. In a statement which I linked here, they show numerous studies and arguments showing that absolute idiocracy, and, in their own words, "insistutionalized child abuse" know as transexuallity was extremely harmful for the mental and physical well-being of that child. Here is a short excerpt of their statement:
Quote:
Originally Posted by American College of Pediatricians
[The] president of the American College of Pediatricians [said] National Geographic is “promoting a political agenda over science and the wellbeing of innocent children…”
“‘Affirming’ so called transgender children means sterilizing them as young as 11 years old. Puberty blockers plus cross-sex hormones causes permanent sterility. And biological girls who ‘transition’ to male by taking testosterone may have a double mastectomy at age 16. The lifetime use of cross-sex hormones also puts these children at risk for stroke, heart disease, diabetes, cancers and more.”
“When academic, medical and other public institutions propagate the lifetime use of toxic hormones and the surgical removal of healthy body parts as healthcare for children they are engaged in institutionalized child abuse,” she said.
Smart people, they actually realize the distinction being reality and trans-ality.