Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > > > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 26th, 2018, 02:20 AM   #121
BlackParadePixie
hello beautiful
 
BlackParadePixie's Forum Picture
 
Name: Fiona
Join Date: September 22, 2014
Location: San Diego, CA
Age: 18
Gender: Female
Default Re: Liberal Logic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Tim View Post
Alright man I'm sure they had good reasons
yeah... rollin' some doobies maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

18 *** f *** Wes Anderson fan *** proud Italian-American *** UCLA student

But for now we are young
Let us lay in the sun
and count every beautiful thing we can see


BlackParadePixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 26th, 2018, 12:16 PM   #122
the_power_slave
Great Poster
 
the_power_slave's Forum Picture
 
Name: eli.
Join Date: February 4, 2018
Location: in poor taste
Gender: Male
Blog Entries: 6
Default Re: Liberal Logic

last Sunday Milo yiannopoulos was run out of a new York bar by the "the Democratic Socialists of America" as thay chanted “Nazi scum get out!”
https://www.mediaite.com/online/watc...-scum-get-out/
(I'm starting to think the only thing that will stop liberals calling him a Nazi would be a leaked sex-tape)
the_power_slave is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2018, 04:41 PM   #123
Leprous
Professional Spivak
 
Join Date: June 9, 2014
Gender: Male
Default Re: Liberal Logic

Quote:
Originally Posted by swedeam View Post
last Sunday Milo yiannopoulos was run out of a new York bar by the "the Democratic Socialists of America" as thay chanted “Nazi scum get out!”
https://www.mediaite.com/online/watc...-scum-get-out/
(I'm starting to think the only thing that will stop liberals calling him a Nazi would be a leaked sex-tape)
Aah classic, the gay Jew who only dates black guys gets called a Nazi

-poof-
Likes: (1)
Leprous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2018, 10:59 PM   #124
Dalcourt
Legendary Member
 
Dalcourt's Forum Picture
 
Name: Peanut
Join Date: February 25, 2014
Location: Crescent City
Gender: Neutral
Blog Entries: 4
Default Re: Liberal Logic

Quote:
Originally Posted by swedeam View Post
last Sunday Milo yiannopoulos was run out of a new York bar by the "the Democratic Socialists of America" as thay chanted “Nazi scum get out!”
https://www.mediaite.com/online/watc...-scum-get-out/
(I'm starting to think the only thing that will stop liberals calling him a Nazi would be a leaked sex-tape)
Yeah totally agree here...calling this person a Nazi is an insult to all Nazis that are and were in this world. Even Nazis are better than this person who's only talent is attention seeking.
Dalcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2018, 02:26 AM   #125
Leprous
Professional Spivak
 
Join Date: June 9, 2014
Gender: Male
Default Re: Liberal Logic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalcourt View Post
Yeah totally agree here...calling this person a Nazi is an insult to all Nazis that are and were in this world. Even Nazis are better than this person who's only talent is attention seeking.
Well someone's butthurt. The funny thing about Milo is that he wants the exact reaction you are now giving. He's much more silly than let's say Ben Shapiro (who does similar things). He does however give conservative (teens) a voice in a world where they get called out for being a Nazi and insulted because of their political believes. While I don't always agree with Milo and I believe he is wrong on quite some points he tends to make, he is a provocateur. The reason he does this so called "attention seeking" is to piss liberals who can't respect his opinion off, so yeah you're just giving him fuel.

-poof-
Leprous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2018, 03:26 AM   #126
Dalcourt
Legendary Member
 
Dalcourt's Forum Picture
 
Name: Peanut
Join Date: February 25, 2014
Location: Crescent City
Gender: Neutral
Blog Entries: 4
Default Re: Liberal Logic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leprous View Post
Well someone's butthurt. The funny thing about Milo is that he wants the exact reaction you are now giving. He's much more silly than let's say Ben Shapiro (who does similar things). He does however give conservative (teens) a voice in a world where they get called out for being a Nazi and insulted because of their political believes. While I don't always agree with Milo and I believe he is wrong on quite some points he tends to make, he is a provocateur. The reason he does this so called "attention seeking" is to piss liberals who can't respect his opinion off, so yeah you're just giving him fuel.
He doesn't have an opinion he just wants to be in the media full stop.

I am ready and willing to listen to everyone's opinion no matter if conservative or liberal.As long ad it makes sense im perfectly fine with it but this person isn't even true to himself with what he says. So giving him credit for bring helpful to conservative teens is like saying Kim Kardashian is a spokeswom for feminism.
Dalcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2018, 03:50 AM   #127
Leprous
Professional Spivak
 
Join Date: June 9, 2014
Gender: Male
Default Re: Liberal Logic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalcourt View Post
He doesn't have an opinion he just wants to be in the media full stop.

I am ready and willing to listen to everyone's opinion no matter if conservative or liberal.As long ad it makes sense im perfectly fine with it but this person isn't even true to himself with what he says. So giving him credit for bring helpful to conservative teens is like saying Kim Kardashian is a spokeswom for feminism.
He does focus more on the show rather than rational arguments but that's just who he is. Again, he's mainly a provocateur rather than an intellectual. He is helpful for them though, he still gives them a voice and he goes to schools to bring his opinions. Wether or not he makes valid points is a different case.

-poof-
Leprous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2018, 01:06 PM   #128
Dalcourt
Legendary Member
 
Dalcourt's Forum Picture
 
Name: Peanut
Join Date: February 25, 2014
Location: Crescent City
Gender: Neutral
Blog Entries: 4
Default Re: Liberal Logic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leprous View Post
He does focus more on the show rather than rational arguments but that's just who he is. Again, he's mainly a provocateur rather than an intellectual. He is helpful for them though, he still gives them a voice and he goes to schools to bring his opinions. Wether or not he makes valid points is a different case.
Okay...so conservative logic is it does not matter if what you say is bullshit as long as you say you are a conservative!?!?
Dalcourt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 29th, 2018, 01:10 PM   #129
Leprous
Professional Spivak
 
Join Date: June 9, 2014
Gender: Male
Default Re: Liberal Logic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalcourt View Post
Okay...so conservative logic is it does not matter if what you say is bullshit as long as you say you are a conservative!?!?
Actually what he says it not bullshit if you are a conservative. Just like your opinions are not bullshit if you are a liberal, but maybe they are to a conservative. Here it is a matter of their point of view. Everyone has a different opinion and everyone disagrees in politics, that does however not mean his opinions are any less valid than yours just because you don't agree. I get it you don't like him but the way you make this post look you're just calling out all conservatives for being idiots and buying into bullshit, while in reality they are just listening to someone who shares their ideology.

-poof-
Leprous is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2018
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2004 - 2018, VirtualTeen.org