Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old January 4th, 2007, 12:00 PM   #1
~Cookie~

~Cookie~'s Forum Picture

Default This is a mix of alot otf topics...

I feel like everything that has happend to me in the last year has hit me all the sudden.I had a good relationship going on and I started talking to my Ex again and I got all confused.So I ended it with my Boyfriend and now Im regretting it.I havent cut in over 2 months so I dont know how to deal anymore.I've been getting really depressed latley.Its gettin pretty bad.Suicide and cutting is always on my mind.Not to mention the fact that I don't eat and I sleep all the time.My body hurts and Im just...exasted.I can't control my thoughts.Half the time I don't know what Im thinking or why im thinking.I can't even sort my thoughts anymore.Someone please help....
~Cookie~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th, 2007, 05:51 PM   #2
Φρανκομβριτ
Sporadic Poster

Φρανκομβριτ's Forum Picture

Default Re: This is a mix of alot otf topics...

Ok well calm down.its not going to help anyone if you try and take on things in bulk. Why did you break up with yuor boyfriend? Do you still love him, or did you even love him? You've come to the right place. If you need a way to supplement the cutting, you could try writing a journal, poetry, or songs. A lot of people find it very relieveing. If you need anything else, I'm here, aswell as everyone. Don't give up!!

Sic Semper Tyrannis
Φρανκομβριτ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2007, 12:33 AM   #3
~Cookie~

~Cookie~'s Forum Picture

I do love him...But I feel like I keep hurting him...and I cant get my ex (the guy before him) out of my mind.I usually ruun from everything...but its all caught up with me.And I cut today for the first time in 2 months...Lastnight some skaters started talkin shit about me and I just stoof there and took it all.Usually they could say anything and I would just laugh and smile.But it hurt like hell...I yelled at my friends and now Im not talking to any of them.
~Cookie~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2007, 09:30 AM   #4
My_Toes_Are_Cold
Member+

My_Toes_Are_Cold's Forum Picture

Why are you letting your ex-boyfriend depress you? Why are you letting ANYONE put you down, or letting anyone have enough control over you to make you severely depressed? I think the solution is to just repeat "fuck them" in your mind. Look at all of the bullshit and depression your ex-boyfriend is putting you through. It's definetely not worth it. So what if some retarded skaters talked shit about you? Let's see who gets the last laugh when they break a bone or lose their teeth.

You need to sit down and think logically about your situations, rather than run away from them. Running away is only logical if you're about to be mugged - not if you're depressed. From personally suffering from severe depression, facing it is the solution to it. Always think about your problems, and how to solve them. If you need help from someone else, implore them.

Also, Think wether your ex-boyfriend really thinks as deeply about you as you think of him, which is deep enough to get depressed and fucking cut yourself. I really doubt he is cutting himself over depression for not having you. Would you two actually have a successful relationship? If you already failed, why try again?

I hope I was of some help.

My toes are cold.
My_Toes_Are_Cold is offline   Reply With Quote