Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [1]

Old December 26th, 2006, 06:31 PM   #1
CrazyBeautiful69
Junior Member+

Unhappy a puzzle of darkness

do you ever wish that you had abilities to change someone's outlook on life.. You know? I sit here right now, at a time of the year when everything should be happy..and I'm just simply not. In fact, I am scared. You see.. I have this friend, a good friend, we've been more than friends, but we aren't anymore.. I know him pretty well, but everyday, it seems like i find out a little more about him, and he's not okay.. he is far from okay. I know this because he gives me small pieces of how he really feels, and the more pieces I have gotten, the more they fit together..and I feel like one day he will give me the last piece, and what I will have left..will be a puzzle..a puzzle of hopelessness, and hurt, of lies, and pain..and tears and darkness. He's not ok.. he feels alone, and he thinks all the time, he doesn't sleep, he won't let anyone in, he does drugs because when hes on them, he doesnt feel anything, he doesn't remember things, and he gets angry when you want to help, and all I want in this world is to help him. I want to fix him. I want to make things better and..and. I want his trust. I had another friend like him and I lost him.. i get the same feelings from him, as I did my other friend, and that scares the F*ckin shit out of me..my hearts breaks for him..and i literally feel sick.. what can I do? what can I do? please..what can I do?

We Were Meant To Live For So Much More..
Have We Lost Ourselves?
CrazyBeautiful69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 27th, 2006, 01:36 PM   #2
Glasgow
Banned

Default Re: a puzzle of darkness

THere isnt much that you can do. All you can do is reasure him that hes not alone, that you still care about him. Let him know that your there for him, but dont get TOO involved. That never works for me. Just remind him time to time that he can turn to you when he is feeling down.
Glasgow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2006, 07:23 AM   #3
Sapphire
Tears & Smiles

Sapphire's Forum Picture

Default Re: a puzzle of darkness

I'm just going to expand on what Leper Messiah has already said. Getting too involved will only drag you down. You will develop your own puzzle of hopelessness. Being there for him is the best you can do. Drag him out places like the cinema every so often. Invite him over with a few mates. Not too often though. At first he may protest but all this will strengthen the idea in his mind that yes there are people who want to spend time with him and who will listen when he wants to talk.

~ The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step ~

* Nothing in the world has ever been accomplished without passion *
Sapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 29th, 2006, 07:24 PM   #4
coolkid719

Unhappy Re: a puzzle of darkness

tell him that you really want to help him
tell him how you feel about him
tell your feelings.

i hope this would
help
coolkid719 is offline   Reply With Quote