Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Notices

Closed Thread

Old October 6th, 2006, 10:01 PM   #1
Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

Default Question for conspiracy therorists

Ok I am sure we have some 9/11 conspiracy theorists here (I think hyper is one of them). Well my question is if we could so perfectly execute 9/11 and get all of america to believe it why couldnt we just whip up some fake wmds in Iraq.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself John Stuart Mill
http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/4...rtarianlq5.png
Old October 6th, 2006, 10:02 PM   #2
0=
Gone...

0='s Forum Picture

Default Re: Question for conspiracy therorists

No, because people aren't quite stupid enough to go to war over WMD, something has to happen to them before they give a damn.
Old October 6th, 2006, 10:05 PM   #3
Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

You didnt answer my question. We both know that we went to war with Iraq for numerous other reasons. Check my thread democrat hypocrisy watch the video. Almost all dems supported the Iraq war before they decided they wanted to cut and run. We accualy did have proof he had them HE USED THEM, against the kurds, kuwait, his own people, Iran I am sure more too.
Think of it this way. I live next to you. I shoot and kill 2 people by my house. later the cops come in and cant find the gun, am I not guiltly was the police raid based on lies and illegal?

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature, and has no chance of being free unless made or kept so by the exertions of better men than himself John Stuart Mill

Last edited by Phantom; October 6th, 2006 at 10:09 PM.
Old October 6th, 2006, 10:06 PM   #4
0=
Gone...

0='s Forum Picture

Here ya go again with cut and run, we aren't doign any good by being there, the terrorists don't want the civilians, they want us. Also, I don't think the civilians appreciated us bombing their houses either, they probably hate us too.
Old October 6th, 2006, 10:11 PM   #5
Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by popo93 View Post
Here ya go again with cut and run, we aren't doign any good by being there, the ists don't want the civilians, they want us. Also, I don't think the civilians appreciated us ing their houses either, they probably us too.
Have you not seen any of my videos with our troops going on aide missions or all the Iraqi children greeting us. Now to prove the insurgents are'nt people defending their homes. FIRST if I was defending my homeland why would I hide behind my children hoping for them to get killed or hiding in hospitals hopeing they get ed. If they wanted us gone all they would have to do is stop attacking.

Old October 6th, 2006, 10:15 PM   #6
0=
Gone...

0='s Forum Picture

did I say they were defending their homeland? No. I said they were pissed and could only think of kiling us to solve their problems, because we are their problem, we leave, they stop killing civilians, we stop killing civilians, and the Sunni and Shiite can blow each other up to solve their problems, its none of our concern.
Old October 6th, 2006, 10:20 PM   #7
Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by popo93 View Post
did I say they were defending their homeland? No. I said they were and could only think of kiling us to solve their problems, because we are their problem, we leave, they stop killing civilians, we stop killing civilians, and the Sunni and Shiite can blow each other up to solve their problems, its none of our concern.
Very valid points. I respect your opinion. Now can we please stop being bitter enemys.
They are not just angry , they are religious fanatics.
So I suppose its bad to install a goverment instead of leting them kill each other. Why shouldnt we try to help them instead of just sitting back and let thousands of them die. Under saddam he would put them in baths of acid intill their skin fell off he would kill children infront of parents, cut off tounges for disaggreing with the Iraqi goverment. He was killing around 4000 of his own people for 27 years! you do the math.

Old October 6th, 2006, 10:25 PM   #8
0=
Gone...

0='s Forum Picture

Because it didn't concern us, we have enough problems in our own country that need solving.
Old October 6th, 2006, 10:27 PM   #9
Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

True.
Did you read my gun example.
If we had a better president he would be able to solve the problems in our country while fighting a war.

Old October 6th, 2006, 10:32 PM   #10
0=
Gone...

0='s Forum Picture

Not necessarily, we don't have the money for the war, let alone solving our own problems.
Old October 6th, 2006, 10:34 PM   #11
Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

I suppose, even though we are the richest nation in the world.
It was definatly good to take out saddam but was it the best with Iran and NK looming on the horizon.

Old October 6th, 2006, 10:37 PM   #12
0=
Gone...

0='s Forum Picture

Saddam brought balance to the middle east by providng a buffer zone.
Old October 6th, 2006, 10:41 PM   #13
Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

A buffer zone. I think a democratic Iraq is more of a buffer zone than a mad dictator. We just need to get Iraq on its feet then we will pull out immediently.
Still the fact remains that he did have wmds used them and slaughtered thousands of his own people.

Old October 7th, 2006, 04:59 AM   #14
TheWizard
Retired Administrator

TheWizard's Forum Picture

That has yet to be proven.

Josh

Old October 7th, 2006, 05:24 AM   #15
mRojas2000
Fake *A d m i n

mRojas2000's Forum Picture

Name: Miguel

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWizard View Post
yupp.... he might have used it in other wars, but he hasn't even used them in this war... therefore, there aren't any proof that there really are massive destruction weapons, or similars...

Odi et amo. Quare id faciam, fortasse requiris.
Nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.

~Harrie's proud brother!~

VT Veteran
Old October 7th, 2006, 11:11 AM   #16
Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWizard View Post
What has to be proven that he had WMD's. Did you even read my gun example.

Old October 7th, 2006, 11:26 AM   #17
Hyper
VT Lover

Ok Phantom simply it wasnt faked because there was no need the people were brainwashed enough. And realy if he had them he couldve used them..

I'm tough, rough, ready and able
To pick myself up from under this table
Don't stick no sign on me, I got no label
I'm a little sick, unsure, unsound and unstable

But I'm fighting my way back
Old October 7th, 2006, 11:31 AM   #18
Phantom
Awesome Poster

Phantom's Forum Picture

He had them and He did use them many times kurds, kuwait, own people, Iran shall I list more. He did have the ability to make them after we went in thats a FACT.
So I suppose you take back your little conspiracy theorys after I ask a simple question. Conspiracy theorys never hold up anyways.
yes yes again with the brain washing, if we are so brainwashed please provide evidence.

Old October 7th, 2006, 12:07 PM   #19
0=
Gone...

0='s Forum Picture

Hmm...you?
Old October 7th, 2006, 12:22 PM   #20
TheWizard
Retired Administrator

TheWizard's Forum Picture

Smile Re: Question for conspiracy therorists

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
Very valid points. I respect your opinion. Now can we please stop being bitter enemys.
They are not just angry , they are religious fanatics.
So I suppose its bad to install a goverment instead of leting them kill each other. Why shouldnt we try to help them instead of just sitting back and let thousands of them die. Under saddam he would put them in baths of acid intill their skin fell off he would kill children infront of parents, cut off tounges for disaggreing with the Iraqi goverment. He was killing around 4000 of his own people for 27 years! you do the math.

Saddan = 4,000 per year = 108,000 total

US & Insurgents = 3,000 per month = 36,000 per year x 5 years = 180,000

I don't think the Iraqs are better off now than under Saddam

Your qoute: Under saddam he would put them in baths of acid intill their skin fell off he would kill children infront of parents, cut off tounges for disaggreing with the Iraqi goverment.

Show me the proof that Saddam gave people baths of acid.

Josh

Closed Thread