Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [1]

Closed Thread

Old November 16th, 2006, 01:43 AM   #1
MeThoD

MeThoD's Forum Picture

Default Fuck This!

Im tired of getting my ass kicked by my moms boyfriend! whenever shes away he will kick my ass since he has had a bad day at work.
I can take a few punches and all but then hell punch me in my face leaving huge bruises and me spiting up blood. i keep having to make more excuses explaining to my mom what happened and if i told her the truth he said he kill me, literally kill me. what should i do hes a complete physcho when no one is around and a gentlemen when everyone is. not to long ago while getting beat up i ran to my room took a baseball bat and smacked him over the head. he was bleeding and while he was down i kicked him and spit in his face. i told my mom we were playing baseball and the bat flew out of my hands. and im affraid when he gets better and recovers he will kick my ass when shes gone. WHAT DO I DO!!!!!!!!!!
Also today i walked by and he tripped me and smashed a beer bottle over my head. IM SICK OF THIS AND IM ABOUT TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HIM WITH MY BASEBALL BAT IF HE DOES IT AGAIN AND I WONT STOP

Ello!
Old November 16th, 2006, 01:58 AM   #2
infextus disease
Junior Member+

infextus disease's Forum Picture

Default Re: Fuck This!

talk to her and in the same day talk to your school conselor or police officer if your school has one. other wise contact the police asap. becuase that is not right... and even if they dont do anything the first time they do have to file a report of domestic violence... if this ends up going to court those accounts of domestic violence will be helpful in your behalf to have justice served. if you do not feel comfortable talking to the police about it right away, right down your account of events and be as detailed as possible... also if you can take pictures of what hes done to you. again these can be very helpful in proving your case. but above all you NEED to talk to somone, your mom, conselor, police w/e but you need to tell somone about this.

if you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you shall also suffer defeat ~ Sun Tzu
Old November 16th, 2006, 02:01 AM   #3
MeThoD

MeThoD's Forum Picture

thanks, ill talk to someone about it. also i need help real fast. how can i go from the upstairs and go to the bathroom which is downstairs without getting seen by him(you have to walk throught the living room where he is.) im really scared and i can hear him cussing and stuff downstairs

Ello!
Old November 16th, 2006, 05:38 AM   #4
Barelythere
Member++

Barelythere's Forum Picture

do you need the loo then?
did you or or are you still waiting to go?
erm is there no where u could use the loo upstairs?!? i dont think its a good idea to go down stairs esp if you can here him cussing ect, go with your gut feelign eg your scared so dont go down, if ur really that despareate use a bottle if you can
if you need to go to the bathroom not for that then id wait till he leaves the room and dash down, or wait till he falls asleep, and b prepared to have to wait in the bathroom a while till he leaves the next room again so take sumin with you eg book! lol i no that sounds sooo stupid but ive had to do it before, got stuck somewhere for 2hours waiting for my dad to leave the next room so i could go back to my room!! just b slowish as well when ppl rush to much there easier to hear! hope your ok huni

please tell someone, this is bad, its not fair, and if you dont it will carry on, and you will wish you had told before it got worse, hope this is some help,
love xoxox

~ ~My amazing Hubby - Bobby <3, My beautiful Sister in law - Jess, My wonderful Sons - Ant and Jay, My super Daughter - Carole, and Miguel im making you My Brother whether u like it or not!! ~ ~
Old November 16th, 2006, 08:07 AM   #5
mRojas2000
Fake *A d m i n

mRojas2000's Forum Picture

Name: Miguel

I think you should tell your mom what he really does... he won't kill you... your mom will be there for you, and she will most likely trust you, and tell the police... if she really was your mom, and she trusted you, then she will listen to you!!
Don't let that bastard get you down man!!

Take care!!
Miguel

Odi et amo. Quare id faciam, fortasse requiris.
Nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.

~Harrie's proud brother!~

VT Veteran
Old November 16th, 2006, 11:52 AM   #6
weber
Junior Member+

weber's Forum Picture

God damn it I really hate the bastards that beat the hell out of younger people, why can’t he just smash his head against the wall…. Anyway, you should really tell your mom, as I told Jordo, she loves you above anything and will protect you. I would also tell a counselor or the police, what they can do is hide a camera and record him while he’s beating you (I’m sorry if I’m suggesting this, you getting beat up again, it’s not fair at all), though policemen can be waiting outside your house, so that if he starts beating you they can come into your house and arrest him once for all, with enough evidence to make it as long as a life time. Also if you could take pictures of the things he does to you, that would really help on the case, and don’t be afraid of telling every single detail to the police cause when they have more evidence against him it’s better for you. I really wish you get through this without any other harm against you, and that the bastard goes to jail 4 ever. I really wish you luck with this, and be strong. Take care of yourself.
Old November 16th, 2006, 02:07 PM   #7
TheWizard
Retired Administrator

TheWizard's Forum Picture

Trust me tell your mom.

Josh

Old November 16th, 2006, 03:25 PM   #8
Bobby
Legendary Member

Bobby's Forum Picture

Name: Bobby

Tell your mom or another family member. If you feel those relationships aren't strong enough tell the police.

"Only the most deluded of us could doubt the necessity of this war."
-John McCain
Old November 16th, 2006, 03:58 PM   #9
Sapphire
Tears & Smiles

Sapphire's Forum Picture

Hunni, you have to tell someone. If you feel that your mum isn't the best person to tell initaly (sp?) then another family member or a police officer would be best. Either way she has to know and so do the police. This must be stopped and it will only stop when you let people know what is happening and let them help you.

~ The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step ~

* Nothing in the world has ever been accomplished without passion *
Old November 17th, 2006, 07:36 AM   #10
MeThoD

MeThoD's Forum Picture

well he tried to attack me yesterday and my mom walked in. she told me to go upstairs and i could hear them yelling then i hear SMACK, i take my bat ran downstairs smacked him in the back and another in the stomach. he smacked my mom. i called the cops and they took him away. he will prob. be in jail for a lil but what happens if he gets out or doesnt even go to jail. he said he will kill us if he gets out

Ello!
Old November 17th, 2006, 08:31 AM   #11
mRojas2000
Fake *A d m i n

He will, most likely, go to jail... if he doesn't, or he goes out, I'm pretty sure that the police will be after you guys/him for a couple of months... just make sure you lock the doors, set an emercency alarm, I mean, anything you can do to make sure that if he ever gets near you, someone other than you will know.

VT Veteran
Old November 17th, 2006, 12:05 PM   #12
weber
Junior Member+

weber's Forum Picture

First of all, I’m really glad to hear he’s finally in jail, how are you btw? Are you and your ok?... what you can do is change the locks of your house and keep them locked always, and mention his threat to the police and ask for extra protection. Also, if you decide to press charges against him (which I will do), give every single detail of how he use to beat you, and how you had to protect yourself and your mom with the bat… ask for life guaranties.
Take care of yourself and your mom, I’m sure you both need each other now more than ever, so be there for her and count on her when you need someone… just remember that you have all our support (if that helps you somehow) and we’ll be here unconditionally for anything you need.
Old November 17th, 2006, 03:09 PM   #13
Jordo

Jordo's Forum Picture

that guys a dick I hope he has to stay in jail for a looong time and if he ever comes to your house phone the cops then and there and take care

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
Oh yes it is.
So by your thinking we should let evil sadistic fanatical Islamists run around killing anyone they see. You don't seem to get it that these people WANT TO KILL YOU and anyone else that doesn't believe in their evil religion. I am not even bothering to go on
lolwut? Someone's spoon fed from the media
Old November 17th, 2006, 03:46 PM   #14
TheWizard
Retired Administrator

TheWizard's Forum Picture

I'm glad you took a stand. Now you just have to stay strong and protect yourself if he comes back. A baseball bat should do the trick.

Josh

Old November 19th, 2006, 06:46 AM   #15
Barelythere
Member++

Barelythere's Forum Picture

aww hun, im sorry he hit your mom, i hope she is ok, and your self, are you ok? how you holding up?
i am soo proud you took a stand and called the cops, hopefully he should never bother or hurt you again, as others have said before, chnge the locks and ask the police for extra protection or something, i hope your life gets so much better for you now, you deserve it hun
love x

~ ~My amazing Hubby - Bobby <3, My beautiful Sister in law - Jess, My wonderful Sons - Ant and Jay, My super Daughter - Carole, and Miguel im making you My Brother whether u like it or not!! ~ ~
Old November 19th, 2006, 10:53 AM   #16
Bobby
Legendary Member

Bobby's Forum Picture

Name: Bobby

We had a situation in my neighborhood where the guy beat his wife and she called the police. It was a big deal. He's on parol now. They changed their locks and all of their information.

"Only the most deluded of us could doubt the necessity of this war."
-John McCain
Old November 20th, 2006, 06:25 AM   #17
MeThoD

MeThoD's Forum Picture

ok heres a lil update.
me and my mom are both fine and that maniac is in jail for 2years and then when he comes out he cant come within 10,000 yards of us

Ello!
Old November 20th, 2006, 07:02 AM   #18
mRojas2000
Fake *A d m i n

Yay for you
Remember to watch out after those 2 years pass by tho...
Have a great time

VT Veteran
Old November 21st, 2006, 12:50 PM   #19
~Ðarç~
Member+

Nice, keep using that bat, I have a bat in my room (metal) just incase But I like the idea of hitting this dude with a bat, Im glad he's in jail, he's just a fuckin retard

I'm too cool for a signature xD
Old November 29th, 2006, 03:25 PM   #20
shadowman

dude in two years get a gun. or ask ur mom to get one. just incase. never use it to hurt someone. use it as self defense if he comes back. because im pretty sure he might come back with the grudge to kill you. and if he is seriosly gonnna try and kill you he will most likely use a gun aswell.
Closed Thread