Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [2]

Old March 15th, 2009, 05:26 PM   #1
Beautiful Obsession
Nice Poster

Beautiful Obsession's Forum Picture

Exclamation Bein Sexually Abused.X

It started when i was like 3+ my nans partner use to sexualy abuse me. of course i was 2 young to know it was wrong. when i was old enuf 2 know better it was the same. i said no but he just kept pushing me nd pushing me. i didnt tell anyone bcuz i thought it was my fault. 2007 my nan and him got married.. i was the bridesmaid unfortuantly. since then i have been 2 my nans as little as possible. but recently i went there. hopeing he wasnt there, i hadnt seen my nan in months, i missed her. unlcky for me he was there, my nan took the dog for a walk and he kept lookin at me and just came ova and sat by me.. he started pulling at my trousers trying to get his hands "down there" i tried to get him off me butit was no use.. next thing i no he was on top of me.. i was trying to push him off me but he kept saying im almost done! my nan came back and he quicky sat down. i didnt no wot to do so i just sat there. i still havnt told anyone because im afraid they will blame me. im 14 and its been going on 11 years. so if i think they will blame me.. if i told anyone my nan will be alone, and i dont want that. she h8s bein alone.

i need some advice because its really getting to me now. i love my nan and i dont want to hurt her .X
Beautiful Obsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2009, 05:47 PM   #2
wavey
Member++

Default Re: Bein Sexually Abused.X

Hi Hollie, this must be a hard topic for you to talk about i can imagine, there are helplines out there and alot of support, you'r ebest off talking to somebody you can trust such as a doctor or a school nurse or sombody at school. this is UNACCEPTABLE. Inevitebly, you're 14 and hes still doing it. he now must know you can tlak and you KNOW differnt. You will have to speak up sometime. he will be charged and convicted and probebly swent to jail as well as being put on the sex registers. the next time it happens, talk to you're mum or somebody and keep th clothes and such. and go to the police. they can take the clothes and examine you for evidence this will help in the conviction. i know you dont want your nan alone but do you think she would rather have you be happy than her being with somebody who abuses her granddaughter? if she is alone, she's alone. you can still visit her regularly, and she will make better relationships with the same aged people as her around her house.

Take the advice and Sort it.

Taste The Rainbow
Eat Crayons!
Talk to me if you have any problems ~Chris
wavey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2009, 07:46 PM   #3
Cloud
Godliest God of all

Name: Calum

This is sick this needs to be stopped i dont care whether ur nan will be upset your in danger and that sick bastard needs to be stopped CALL THE POLICE NOW you shouldnt have to put up with it so stop that bastard and get him arrested your nan doesnt deserve to be with that sick fuck so dont let her be.
CALL THE POLICE NOW
if you have nay marks then you have evidence if he has done anything recent then you have more evidence so cops NOW before the evidence is gone
and my main point again just to make it clear CALL THE GODDAM POLICE

Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few-Winston Churchill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiction
Oh of course. I so want you now.

~Laura was here~
~Jessi wasn't here but she should have been ~
Cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2009, 10:56 PM   #4
IAMSAM
Legendary Member

Name: Sam!

Hi Hollie! Thanks for sharing this with us, I know it's hard to do that.

Listen, here's what I think you need to do. You need to tell your parents immediately, tell them you need to talk about something very hard for you and very serious. Make sure you have their full attention.

Then, calmly go into detail about what's been going on. It's important for them to know the extent of this, so they realize that it is real and serious and the threat to you is ongoing.

Do not worry about them not believing you, nor should you worry about your nan. You have been horribly vitimized, and you need to know they will protect you and that it is over, and that you will get the help you need to get over this horrible nightmare. No one ever blames the victim, I am sure that your folks and your nan will be grateful to know so they can protect you. And I bet your nan will be particularly Ok that her little granddaughter is happy and safe. This creep shouldn't be allowed to be that close to her, anyways.

Listen to me here, please, Im really sure about the correct thing to do. Tell your folks immediately.

let us know how it goes.

Sam
IAMSAM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2009, 05:21 PM   #5
ECGBUnni
Junior Member+

ECGBUnni's Forum Picture

like everyone's already said. your safety is paramount, and your nan loves you, you're family, and his behavior is unacceptable on all levels. *you* have a right, as a human being, to be in charge of your body, and who touches what. He is violating that right and action has to be taken.

Also, he obviously has no respect for human boundaries, and he is not a man that *I* would want to marry. Your nan should know who she marries, and this is an integral part of who this man is. So, instead of worrying about your nan's loneliness, try to think about how negative this relationship can be for your nan too.

It's always a thought.

Feel free to PM me if it's too much. You have all my respect for reaching out. I would never be able to do so if I was being victimized.

"Love has reasons which reason cannot understand." Pascal

IB screwed today IB ur boss tomorrow (I still hate it)

I am always there to lend an ear

http://www.ultimateteenforums.com/gl...f101669e65.gif
ECGBUnni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2009, 06:13 PM   #6
Crazychild

---------------------

Last edited by Crazychild; May 7th, 2009 at 03:50 PM.
Crazychild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2009, 06:57 PM   #7
Clawhammer
Great Poster

Clawhammer's Forum Picture

Name: Pat

This must stop, as the others said, call the cops. Just make sure you're never left alone with him again. Tell your nan, she deserves to know. If that guy is her husband, she need to know.

"When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? To surrender dreams -
-this may be madness; to seek treasure where there is only trash. Too much sanity may be madness! But maddest of all -
-to see life as it is and not as it should be. "
Clawhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2009, 04:53 PM   #8
Beautiful Obsession
Nice Poster

Thanks For Advice Guys..
Well I Totally Broke Down Wednesday!
I wudnt speak 2 anyone and i kept
bursting intoo tears. HORRIBLE!
everytime mates were askin me wots wrong i cried!

i came that close to telling my teacher..
she was like.. Hollie u can talk 2 me bout anyway
but i neva..
i av wrote her a letter explaining everythig..
but still debatin wether to give it her..
xxxx
Old March 28th, 2009, 04:55 PM   #9
Aηdy
Banned

Aηdy's Forum Picture

Name: Andy

Hollie you really need to give it to her.. a letter is the best way to do it if you can't say it to her face.

It's really important that you give it to her though!
Aηdy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 28th, 2009, 06:27 PM   #10
Cloud
Godliest God of all

Name: Calum

If you dont want to give it her jsut go in early and put it on her desk she will help it stop

Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few-Winston Churchill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiction
Oh of course. I so want you now.

~Laura was here~
~Jessi wasn't here but she should have been ~
Cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2009, 11:20 AM   #11
ECGBUnni
Junior Member+

ECGBUnni's Forum Picture

congrats on writing the letter, that's a great first step.

It's gonna take a lot of courage to give it to your teacher, but I know in my heart you can do it.

Good luck, and good job (:

"Love has reasons which reason cannot understand." Pascal

IB screwed today IB ur boss tomorrow (I still hate it)

I am always there to lend an ear

http://www.ultimateteenforums.com/gl...f101669e65.gif
ECGBUnni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2009, 11:18 AM   #12
BeautifulTragedy
Junior Member+

BeautifulTragedy's Forum Picture

Its 100% understandable that you dont want to her your 'nan' but you have to think of it this way...this man is hurting YOU. Hes also hurting HER by doing this to you because comeon..be realistic. What woman wants a man whose touching someone they care about.

TELL HER.

Thou shalt not despise.
BeautifulTragedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 20th, 2009, 07:47 PM   #13
Chase6242

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
This is sick this needs to be stopped i dont care whether ur nan will be upset your in danger and that sick bastard needs to be stopped CALL THE POLICE NOW you shouldnt have to put up with it so stop that bastard and get him arrested your nan doesnt deserve to be with that sick fuck so dont let her be.
CALL THE POLICE NOW
if you have nay marks then you have evidence if he has done anything recent then you have more evidence so cops NOW before the evidence is gone
and my main point again just to make it clear CALL THE GODDAM POLICE

What he said!
Chase6242 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2009, 02:48 AM   #14
Hyper
VT Lover

Give the letter away!

You wrote it, that means deep down inside You want help.

Don't even think about it.. If I were You, I'd put it somewhere, where she will most certainly find and nobody else will. I am suggesting that so You wouldn't have to talk to her or explain why You are giving a letter which is almost always the best thing to do..

I really hope You do it. Whats been done to You is very wrong and needs to stop!

I'm tough, rough, ready and able
To pick myself up from under this table
Don't stick no sign on me, I got no label
I'm a little sick, unsure, unsound and unstable

But I'm fighting my way back
Hyper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 22nd, 2009, 11:59 AM   #15
Clawhammer
Great Poster

Clawhammer's Forum Picture

Name: Pat

Just give her the letter, as the others have said. Do it quickly before you have second thoughts about it. If you don't want him to keep advancing on you, this has got to happen.

"When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies? To surrender dreams -
-this may be madness; to seek treasure where there is only trash. Too much sanity may be madness! But maddest of all -
-to see life as it is and not as it should be. "
Clawhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 25th, 2009, 04:29 PM   #16
Beautiful Obsession
Nice Poster

ok i have a problem.. i hav 2 go to my nans 2moz. and next sunday i have to go out wiv them both.. but 2moz im goin to be alone wiv him without a doubt.. and u can guess wts goin to happen..
really scared rite now guys x
Old April 25th, 2009, 05:00 PM   #17
Aηdy
Banned

Aηdy's Forum Picture

I'm not too sure on what to suggest really hun.

You really cannot let this happen again though. Do everything you can to fight him off you. Scream and shout if you must. Stay outside in the garden. Lock yourself in the bathroom. It doesn't really matter what you do as long as he doesn't get the chance to lay a finger on you.

Good luck, you really need to tell someone x
Old April 26th, 2009, 04:23 AM   #18
Truth
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollie.X View Post
ok i have a problem.. i hav 2 go to my nans 2moz. and next sunday i have to go out wiv them both.. but 2moz im goin to be alone wiv him without a doubt.. and u can guess wts goin to happen..
really scared rite now guys x
Everyone has told you what to do, so please.. just listen, you can stop it from happening.
Truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 28th, 2009, 03:44 PM   #19
Beautiful Obsession
Nice Poster

i got out of going on Sunday, i pretened to be REALLY ill so ididnt hav to go. But i hav to go next sunday soo.. yanoo.. see how it goes.. x thanks guys x
Old April 28th, 2009, 04:09 PM   #20
Aηdy
Banned

Aηdy's Forum Picture

Hollie if you tell someone you will never ever have to go through this shit again. You really must tell someone, no matter how.