Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old July 24th, 2012, 11:38 PM   #1
Sam The Creator
Junior Member+

Sam The Creator's Forum Picture

Name: Samantha Alessandra Cimorelli
Unhappy I'm sorry, I just need to get this off my chest...

Hi. I'm Sam. I'm sixteen years old and I had decided a year ago that I was mature enough, fifteen, to maintain a relationship. Soon after, I met an amazing guy named Andrew. He was seventeen. Everything was great with us, he promised me so many wonderful things in my future. I had loved him, but little did I know that he was going to be my biggest regret...My most awful most mistake...My real-life nightmare.

We started dating and doing things any teenager would do like kissing and going on dates for instance. Then, I noticed a sudden change within his personality. It happened one night in June. He had invited me to a carnival. He would make stay right by his side tge whole time. He wouldn't even let me say hi to my brother's friend. At first, I just thought he was protective, but then he wouldn't even hold my hand. He grabbed my arm forcefully and pulled me to every ride and concession. I had enough. He made me embarrassed. People were looking at me. He started to pull me to another ride but I stopped. I planted my feet into the grass and stopped. I wouldn't move or say anything but 'No.'. He became pissed. He said 'Fine.' and pulled my arm to his car. He drove me back to his house and I walked home by myself at midnight.

I hadn't talked to him for a week and he called. He apoligized and said a whole bunch of other bullshit that I fell for. He told me he had loved me and I had forgiven him. He invited me to spend the night at his house since his parents were away for a buisness trip for two days. I had accepted his invitation and he picked me up. We went to his house and went up to his room. He locked the door. He put on a movie and in the middle of the movie, he hovered over me kissing me and pinning me down. At the time, it seemed normal and I trusted him enough not to take it any further. But I was wrong again. He started undressing himself and I got up and tried to move away but he pinned me to the wall and took off my clothes so roughly I had bruises. I was terrified. I tried to scream but I couldn't. He had punched me in the mouth and I was in shock. I couldn't speak or scream. I just sqeezed my eyes shut and wimpered as he abused me. He raped me until passed out.

(I'm not going to touch on the rape part.)

I'm not seeking attention or pity. I just needed to vent to somebody. I've had numerous councilers but it just doesn't help me. This has ruined me. I haven't had a relationship or have had sex since out of fear. The preasure has made me attemp suicide and proceed in self-harm. All I wanted was to get this off my chest, to tell people my own age my story.
I just want to be comfortable in my own skin. I don't want to be bullied by people because I haven't had a relationship because I'm ugly, or fat, or anorexcic (Which I'm not.), or 'emo'. I just want to be ME again.
Sam The Creator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 25th, 2012, 12:37 PM   #2
WearAngels
Banned

Name: Nareen
Default Re: I'm sorry, I just need to get this off my chest...

Not in pity-full way of response but i must say that you did great as you've shared this experience, at least it helped you to burst it out. But due i care i like you to hear my side so ended up doing this post as a response. I hopefully looking forward of giving you comfort even just a bit. Live well my friend ! God always loved you .. Things happened for a reason.
WearAngels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 25th, 2012, 12:45 PM   #3
crisel
Banned

I'm proud of the courage of sharing it. At least you can have people to talk to. Base on your experience, I know you're having a hard time but I know your friends and family will help you lift you out of it. God bless.
crisel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 25th, 2012, 02:08 PM   #4
Sam The Creator
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by WearAngels View Post
Not in pity-full way of response but i must say that you did great as you've shared this experience, at least it helped you to burst it out. But due i care i like you to hear my side so ended up doing this post as a response. I hopefully looking forward of giving you comfort even just a bit. Live well my friend ! God always loved you .. Things happened for a reason.
Thank you so much. I can't even express my praise to you. c':

Quote:
Originally Posted by crisel View Post
I'm proud of the courage of sharing it. At least you can have people to talk to. Base on your experience, I know you're having a hard time but I know your friends and family will help you lift you out of it. God bless.
Thank you! I haven't tried telling friends, but I'm sure they know. The last time I told somebody, they told everybody else and made a joke of it... And my aunt believes that if I don't speak of it things will become better gradually. She thinks of it as my fault/ as karma. But I do have my sister. may God bless you too. c':

Please don't double post, use the edit button instead ~Silver Assassin

Last edited by DerBear; July 26th, 2012 at 12:10 AM. Reason: merging double post
Old July 25th, 2012, 02:10 PM   #5
Stryker125
Banned

Name: Justin

I'm really sorry this happened to you. Please just know that all of us (guys) aren't like that.
Stryker125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 25th, 2012, 08:47 PM   #6
Sam The Creator
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker125 View Post
I'm really sorry this happened to you. Please just know that all of us (guys) aren't like that.
Yeah. I totally understand that deep inside. I guess I'm just too insecure.
Old July 25th, 2012, 09:16 PM   #7
Christheman
Nice Poster

Christheman's Forum Picture

Name: Chris

It's ok. We are all here for you and its not your fault. By the way did you press charges?

14 and straight PM me if you want!
<---------Leave some rep and i'll return the favor
"I love the cold because you can put on clothes to stay warm but in the heat you can only get naked and thats frowned upon..."-Christheman
Christheman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 25th, 2012, 10:20 PM   #8
December
Member++

December's Forum Picture

Name: Katy

You are very brave for talking about this, and I hope that someday you will be able to set aside the memories and move past it, at least a little. Whatever happened was not your fault in the slightest, and hopefully with time you will see that too. What he did was inexcusable, but you are very strong for opening up about this and seeking help and talking to others. A lot of people would keep something like this bottled all up inside. I wish you the best of luck in dealing with all of this, I know someday things will seem brighter for you again. Stay strong

Zeit macht mich frei.

"And not one will know of the war, not one
Will care at last when it is done. " -Sara Teasdale, There Will Come Soft Rains

"...in the end, it was the deception itself that sustained him" -The Passage by Justin Cronin
December is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 25th, 2012, 10:41 PM   #9
Foamy
The Squirrel King

Foamy's Forum Picture

Name: Justin

Bitch. I HATE bitches like him. I would never do anything like that to any girl. Im sorry about what happened. I also agree with everyone else about how you let it out. It's bad to keep it bottled inside you.

I just had a nice bowl of mac n cheese.
Foamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 25th, 2012, 11:28 PM   #10
Sam The Creator
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christheman View Post
It's ok. We are all here for you and its not your fault. By the way did you press charges?
Supposedly I was too young without consent from my parents. My aunt, who is technically my mother now, wouldn't let me because she is very close with his mother.

Quote:
Originally Posted by December View Post
You are very brave for talking about this, and I hope that someday you will be able to set aside the memories and move past it, at least a little. Whatever happened was not your fault in the slightest, and hopefully with time you will see that too. What he did was inexcusable, but you are very strong for opening up about this and seeking help and talking to others. A lot of people would keep something like this bottled all up inside. I wish you the best of luck in dealing with all of this, I know someday things will seem brighter for you again. Stay strong
Thank you so much. I will definitely work to focusing on being a stronger person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by foamy View Post
Bitch. I HATE bitches like him. I would never do anything like that to any girl. Im sorry about what happened. I also agree with everyone else about how you let it out. It's bad to keep it bottled inside you.
I'm very delighted to hear that wouldn't abuse a girl. Its nice knowing that there will be one less abusive relationship in today's society. Thank you so much.

Please don't triple post, use the edit button or the multi quote feature~Silver Assassin

Last edited by DerBear; July 26th, 2012 at 12:10 AM. Reason: merging triple post
Old July 26th, 2012, 12:25 AM   #11
Iron Man
U.S. Navy

Iron Man's Forum Picture

Name: Skyler*

Men that do that to women can't be called a real man, but a coward. He did that, so that he could permanently have power over you, which I hope didn't work. I'm so sorry this happened, but I bet it taught you how to notice the signs that someone isn't who they seem. I hope everything works out for you in the future.

"Its not the top that's douchey. Its the person wearing it."
-Charles, on striped tank tops.

I own Harry Styles.
Iron Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2012, 01:36 AM   #12
Sam The Creator
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Man View Post
Men that do that to women can't be called a real man, but a coward. He did that, so that he could permanently have power over you, which I hope didn't work. I'm so sorry this happened, but I bet it taught you how to notice the signs that someone isn't who they seem. I hope everything works out for you in the future.
Thank you so much.
Old July 26th, 2012, 12:00 PM   #13
HOLEinyoursoul
Member++

HOLEinyoursoul's Forum Picture

Name: Blake

I don't understand what goes through people's minds when they do things like that. Do they not understand that they are harming people not only physically, but mentally as well? I'm so sorry you had to go through that, no one should. He's a pig and should have to live with the consequences of his actions. And it's bullshit that they wouldn't let you press charges. Talk to me anytime love, anytime. I know what it feels like to be afraid of a guy you thought you loved.

I'll help you. At least I'll try as hard as I can. All good intentions for all of you Play nice and respect each other.
HOLEinyoursoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2012, 08:31 PM   #14
candabear17
Member+

candabear17's Forum Picture

Name: Candis

I went through a lot of the somethings but I didn't know the guy who raped me >.< I'd really like to talk to you some more if you don't mind.

Do not share emails ~ Mike/ImCoolBeans

Last edited by ImCoolBeans; July 27th, 2012 at 12:31 AM.
candabear17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2012, 08:59 PM   #15
Matt_is_Awesome
Nice Poster

Matt_is_Awesome's Forum Picture

Name: Matt

Dude this sounds like my best friend! She had a nice boyfriend that 1 year later turned out to be a horrible, mean, aggressive, rough,abusive boyfriend too her.. He always told her what to wear, she had a "No, No" drawer full of expensive hollister cloths she couldnt wear because he said they wear bad cloths, he controlled her and basically bullied her infront of us (her best friends) We tried so hard to stop thier relationship and didnt work. Then phase 2 of this kicked in. He broke up with her so many times and she kept accepting his apologies and got back together hoping things would change. It got so bad he left her heart broken by breaking up with her on the phone and she was crying hardcore on the cement while i was being an amazing friend making her dinner one night. Finally thier done and she took my advice and now she with an amazing boyfriend. But He ruined her and she always tells me she feels guilty dating someone else, and how bad she feels and wishes it all would end. He basically screwed her up!

Sup? Im Matt, 18, BiSexual
Feel free to pm me about anything you want! Definitely up for anything [/COLOR]
Matt_is_Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2012, 09:54 PM   #16
Sam The Creator
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOLEinyoursoul View Post
I don't understand what goes through people's minds when they do things like that. Do they not understand that they are harming people not only physically, but mentally as well? I'm so sorry you had to go through that, no one should. He's a pig and should have to live with the consequences of his actions. And it's bullshit that they wouldn't let you press charges. Talk to me anytime love, anytime. I know what it feels like to be afraid of a guy you thought you loved.
Thank you so much. I'll definitely talk to you when I get time. :p I'm actually about to get ready for a recital.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt..Is..Awesome View Post
Dude this sounds like my best friend! She had a nice boyfriend that 1 year later turned out to be a horrible, mean, aggressive, rough,abusive boyfriend too her.. He always told her what to wear, she had a "No, No" drawer full of expensive hollister cloths she couldnt wear because he said they wear bad cloths, he controlled her and basically bullied her infront of us (her best friends) We tried so hard to stop thier relationship and didnt work. Then phase 2 of this kicked in. He broke up with her so many times and she kept accepting his apologies and got back together hoping things would change. It got so bad he left her heart broken by breaking up with her on the phone and she was crying hardcore on the cement while i was being an amazing friend making her dinner one night. Finally thier done and she took my advice and now she with an amazing boyfriend. But He ruined her and she always tells me she feels guilty dating someone else, and how bad she feels and wishes it all would end. He basically screwed her up!

I'm so sorry. Not only for your friend, but for you. It must have been really hard to understand why she wouldn't break up with him when you guys constantly told her he was bad news. But love is powerful when you are a teenager. It brain washes you...

please do not double post use the edit button to edit your original post -FullyAlive

Last edited by FullyAlive; August 2nd, 2012 at 04:27 AM.
Old July 26th, 2012, 10:46 PM   #17
Wayne92

Wayne92's Forum Picture

Name: Wayne

Im sorry for your experience. it took courage to talk about it. I was sexually abused when i was 12 and i didnt talk about it until i was 17. I can give you suggestions on what to do help overcome this horrible experience and what it has done to you. Message me whenever you want. Be Strong.

M/ straight/ mellow and up for anything so don't be shy
Wayne92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2012, 12:01 AM   #18
WaffleSingSong
Member++

WaffleSingSong's Forum Picture

Name: Hunter

Wow...Thats sad. It's kinda like what my mom been though as a teenager (A little less graphic, but basic principle) and I'm deeply sympathetic for you.

Are you sure he is not doing drugs or drinking too much achahol? What about if he has any personal problems? I mean, He might be mean, but not evil. No one is. I know that is hard for you do understand. However...

...If he is just a huge dick, I would go "Viva la revolution" on him and I'd be dialing 9/11 or making a restraining order, one or the other. Mean humans still have to be punished or at least secluded from what there harming.
WaffleSingSong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27th, 2012, 01:22 AM   #19
Sam The Creator
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne92 View Post
Im sorry for your experience. it took courage to talk about it. I was sexually abused when i was 12 and i didnt talk about it until i was 17. I can give you suggestions on what to do help overcome this horrible experience and what it has done to you. Message me whenever you want. Be Strong.
I'm sorry. Thank you so much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaffenSingSong View Post
Wow...Thats sad. It's kinda like what my mom been though as a teenager (A little less graphic, but basic principle) and I'm deeply sympathetic for you.

Are you sure he is not doing drugs or drinking too much achahol? What about if he has any personal problems? I mean, He might be mean, but not evil. No one is. I know that is hard for you do understand. However...

...If he is just a huge dick, I would go "Viva la revolution" on him and I'd be dialing 9/11 or making a restraining order, one or the other. Mean humans still have to be punished or at least secluded from what there harming.
No. He doesn't have a drinking/substance problem. And I'm pretty sure his past was alright too. I would put a restraining order against him but my aunt is close with his mother so I still do see him.

Posts merged ~ Mike/ImCoolBeans

Last edited by ImCoolBeans; July 27th, 2012 at 03:49 PM.
Old July 27th, 2012, 03:09 PM   #20
Wayne92

Wayne92's Forum Picture

Name: Wayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam The Creator View Post
No. He doesn't have a drinking/substance problem. And I'm pretty sure his past was alright too. I would put a restraining order against him but my aunt is close with his mother so I still do see him.
How have you handled seeing him sense then? The things that happened to me were by my stepdad so there was a point where i really wanted to kill him. Now im ok but if i see him i dont know what I would do.

Feel free to message me whenever you want.

M/ straight/ mellow and up for anything so don't be shy

Last edited by Wayne92; July 27th, 2012 at 03:37 PM.
Wayne92 is offline   Reply With Quote