Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old July 12th, 2011, 12:22 PM   #21
Eagle63
Member+

Eagle63's Forum Picture

Name: Adam
Default Re: My Dad came back into my life today

It's clear how much you hate your dad, and I can see why. I can't relate to that scenario, but from your posts, how much you curse, and your tone, it sounds like that when you have children, you will be the same type of father that your dad was. It sounds stupid, but trust me. Take anger management. Boxing. Drumming. Football. Anything that can help vent that anger. Feel free to PM me whenever, ok?
Eagle63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2011, 12:29 PM   #22
DayandNight

DayandNight's Forum Picture

Name: Grant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle63 View Post
It's clear how much you hate your dad, and I can see why. I can't relate to that scenario, but from your posts, how much you curse, and your tone, it sounds like that when you have children, you will be the same type of father that your dad was. It sounds stupid, but trust me. Take anger management. Boxing. Drumming. Football. Anything that can help vent that anger. Feel free to PM me whenever, ok?
I really hope I don't turn out like my dad. I admit I'm an angry guy, and I've raised my fist to people in anger, including my brother and mom. I'm not proud of it at all. I lift weights a lot. I used to play football, but I gave it up this year. I'm thinking about taking up boxing though. I don't know. I prolly should look into anger management, because I'm always angry all the time. It just sucks so bad the bullshit abuse that my dad fucking dished out to me. It's scarred me.

Baby, your the peace to my war and I am the war to your peace. Like Yin and Yang!
DayandNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2011, 12:51 PM   #23
Allbutanillusion

Allbutanillusion's Forum Picture

Quote:

I agree partly, this is what I was stating in my first reply. I will disagree with the methods that this person suggests to deal with your anger. ( Maybe the drums) To use violence to deal with your violent urges? That doesn't make sense to me.

You don't need to have something to vent that anger, you need to learn how not to get so angry so quickly, to control it. And if you do get angry and need to ' vent" use that extra energy in a constructive way.., build a house rather than thinking that violence is the answer,.. I mean look at your dad, same type of thinking.

Hit some nails ,( referring to building a house comment) instead of people or if you get mad , just do something that you do feel like being mad. Because, I can guarantee you , as long as you think that it is alright to hit people when you are mad.., you will end up exactly like your dad.
Allbutanillusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2011, 09:46 PM   #24
Eagle63
Member+

Eagle63's Forum Picture

Name: Adam

With all due respect, I find drumming as a very constructive way to vent anger. You take something bad (anger) and turn it into something great if you can keep a beat (music) I started drumming at age 9 solely to vent. Now I am proud to say that I am a very good drummer (not to brag or anything).
Eagle63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2011, 11:48 PM   #25
Allbutanillusion

Allbutanillusion's Forum Picture

Quote:
With all due respect, I find drumming as a very constructive way to vent anger. You take something bad (anger) and turn it into something great if you can keep a beat (music) I started drumming at age 9 solely to vent. Now I am proud to say that I am a very good drummer (not to brag or anything).
Well, I agree , i don't have anything against drumming. If you are able to find a something to help you ..... " vent" as you put it. it is better than the alternative, I think. I tend to think of the less violent activities, musical instrument would be one, rock climbing, or one of the better ones, go to the batting cage and hit a few baseballs.
Allbutanillusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2011, 01:24 AM   #26
DayandNight

I don't mind playing the drums. That would be cool. But I'm big on sports. I do go to the local batting cage here. It kind of takes my frustrations out sometimes. But I'm going to start doing boxing soon.

Baby, your the peace to my war and I am the war to your peace. Like Yin and Yang!
Old July 13th, 2011, 08:01 AM   #27
Amaryllis
Awesome Poster

Amaryllis's Forum Picture

Name: Z

I'm your brother's age and my mom scares the hell outta me. But you're not a victim anymore. He has his big bro to protect him, he's gonna be okay. I bet you could kick your dad's ass any day. Not that I'm asking you to. It's not worth the consequences. You gotta be around to protect your lil' bro and mom.

You're not your dad. You will never be like him. You're kinder and the fact that you don't want to, makes you way different. He can't mess with you. They have records of him. They know he's a child abuser. The police can do something about it. He won't be locked away for forever but he might be banned from going within a certain distance of your house.

Feel free to PM, IM or leave a comment on my page. You can rant, lash out, complain, anything or if you need someone to chat to. Your bro can too if he wants. Good luck

Faith And Trust

"Never test the depth of water with both feet." - Some dude whose name I cannot remember
Amaryllis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 16th, 2011, 11:15 PM   #28
FearsomeEnder

FearsomeEnder's Forum Picture

Alot of people here say that you shouldent fight him BUT by law if he lays a finger on you, you are allowed to fight back to protect your life, dont let what he did to you before get to you and if he lays a f**king finger on you dont be afraid to punch him in the face with all that muscle you have. But thats worst case scenario dont talk to him and if he starts giving you trouble then call the police.

I Want Your Blood
I Want Your Body
I Want Your Life
I Want Your Love
FearsomeEnder

Last edited by FearsomeEnder; July 17th, 2011 at 02:21 PM.
FearsomeEnder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2011, 11:23 PM   #29
predatorsfan21

Name: Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamerguy123 View Post
Alot of people here say that you shouldent fight him BUT by law if he lays a finger on you, you are allowed to fight back to protect your life, dont let what he did to you before get to you and if he lays a f**king finger on you dont be afraid to punch him in the face with all that muscle you have. But thats worst case scenario dont talk to him and if he starts giving you trouble then call the police.
IF his dad did "lay a finger on him" wouldn't that be child abuse? (by laying a finger on him I mean violently) Because according to his signature he is only 17...you're not considered an "adult" until you're 18.

And to the people thinking he may be like his dad when he is older this is my response:
He knows how much it hurt when his father did this to him...why would he inflect the same pain that hurt him and made him hate his father with such a firy (sp?) passion apon his children? IMO, i think he is smarter than that.

Good luck sir.

"Your favorite player sucks, Your favorite team sucks, you suck."

Nashville Predators fan!

#SuterWatch2012

**Read my blog! Comment and tell me how you like it!***
predatorsfan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2011, 01:28 AM   #30
FearsomeEnder

Quote:
Originally Posted by predatorsfan21 View Post
IF his dad did "lay a finger on him" wouldn't that be child abuse? (by laying a finger on him I mean violently) Because according to his signature he is only 17...you're not considered an "adult" until you're 18.

And to the people thinking he may be like his dad when he is older this is my response:
He knows how much it hurt when his father did this to him...why would he inflect the same pain that hurt him and made him hate his father with such a firy (sp?) passion apon his children? IMO, i think he is smarter than that.

Good luck sir.
its child abuse its assault its not right and he is allowed by law to retaliate

I Want Your Blood
I Want Your Body
I Want Your Life
I Want Your Love
FearsomeEnder
Old July 20th, 2011, 06:56 AM   #31
LKIFMRUG9556

I've been told I give good advice. Feel free to message me, I won't judge you and it will be confidential.

Good luck
LKIFMRUG9556 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2011, 10:30 AM   #32
predatorsfan21

Name: Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamerguy123 View Post
its child abuse its assault its not right and he is allowed by law to retaliate
Gotcha...thank you.

"Your favorite player sucks, Your favorite team sucks, you suck."

Nashville Predators fan!

#SuterWatch2012

**Read my blog! Comment and tell me how you like it!***
predatorsfan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2011, 10:04 PM   #33
bigbear

bigbear's Forum Picture

If i were you i would beat the hell out of him

I will BONE you... just a heads up.
bigbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2011, 11:08 PM   #34
DayandNight

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbear View Post
If i were you i would beat the hell out of him
I have thought about it many times actually.

Old July 21st, 2011, 10:00 PM   #35
Riotboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DayandNight View Post
Today my bastard fucking Dad came back into mine and my little brother's life. He's been gone for nearly 3 years, and he just showed up today. I fucking hate him. He used to beat me and my little bro Austin constantly. Like he would hit us across the face with the metal end of the belt and with his belt buckle. It fucking hurt so god damn bad. My mom had his ass arrested for child abuse so many times, and she took me and my brother and we moved. My mom divorced him. But he shows up now today out of the blue 3 years later, wanting a fucking "relationship" all of a sudden. He hasn't even fucking said why he showed back up again, I asked him what the Hell he was doing here, and he said "to see my boys and see if your Mom will take me back". She will never take him back, and I don't want that fucker in my life ever again.

I don't know what the Hell I'm supposed to do, I told my Mom, and she's pissed that I even spoke to him. I hate him so much too. He messed me and my little brother up so bad. We got beat every day nearly. It's so fucking unfair, I wish he was in jail for good. I wanted to knock his ass out so bad. He is the reason why I work out so much and lift weights all the time, because I'm never going to take that kind of abuse again. I can't handle him in my life again. I swear to God I might fucking do something bad if my so-called father comes near me again. I can't stand the sight of him. I though I was rid of him for good. I don't even wanna tell my little brother because he is petrified of our dad, even now, and even though he's 15. I don't know what to do. I swear to God I don't wanna fucking deal with him. I don't understand why he had to come back into our lives and ruin everything again. I'm so fucking angry and full of rage right now. I don't know what to do. I'm so scared I'm going to turn out like my father one day, and I don't want to. I have a bad anger problem too, and I can't control it sometimes. I just don't know what to do now he's back around.
okay just take a deep breath get a restraint order
A S A P he will revert to his old ways trus me my father bate me up
but thier is only one thing you need to tell your dad when you hold a gun,
if your strong you live if you are weak you die
Riotboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 22nd, 2011, 04:52 AM   #36
Clum
Junior Member+

Clum's Forum Picture

Name: Callum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riotboy View Post
okay just take a deep breath get a restraint order
A S A P he will revert to his old ways trus me my father bate me up
but thier is only one thing you need to tell your dad when you hold a gun,
if your strong you live if you are weak you die
strong words to live by dude but probably giving the wrong impression there. Get Authorities involved, they'll make sure your dad wont come back. If he does touch you, im all for your point of breaking his face
Clum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 24th, 2011, 06:34 PM   #37
XxMurderedKissesxX
Member++

XxMurderedKissesxX's Forum Picture

Name: Katt
Location: Canada| American:Do u live ina igloo & ride a polarbear? Me:Do u live at Mcdonalds & ride fat kids?

Im sorry,I know exactly what its like. My father is an abusive dead beat who only comes sniffing around every eight months or so with his hand out for money. Everytime I see him, rage just engulfs me and I start to shake,trying to hold back the urge to beat him senseless,make him feel like a disgusting worthless piece of dirt,just like he used to make me feel everyday. I loose it if he actually comes to the door,because then hes in my house,not out in public when we run into eachother,not on the phone where I can just hang up on him as soon as I pick up the phone. I know how hard it is when people like that expect u to forget all the pain they caused,without even so much as an apology,dont let him get to u anymore. If u want nothing to do with him,make it clear to him that this is the case,so get lost. If he becomes persistent,tell ur mother,or if possible bring the police into the problem.
XxMurderedKissesxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 25th, 2011, 10:56 PM   #38
FearsomeEnder

Your in a bad situation but i find it wiered that he got your new adress -.-

I Want Your Blood
I Want Your Body
I Want Your Life
I Want Your Love
FearsomeEnder
Old August 3rd, 2011, 09:08 PM   #39
DayandNight

For the time being, my dad is in jail. He got arrested for fighting while drunk at a local bar. Hopefully they keep him there.

Old August 3rd, 2011, 10:53 PM   #40
JayJaySpiritus

Name: JayJay

Simply tell him you dont want him back in your life..... thats what i did... my dad contacted my sister & she was like he wants to see you too.. yea right. i told him i dont wanna know him... although good part would be i Could piss him off so much

Just say no Bro. your choice...your life...
JayJaySpiritus is offline   Reply With Quote