Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old July 9th, 2011, 02:35 AM   #1
DayandNight

DayandNight's Forum Picture

Name: Grant
Angry My Dad came back into my life today

Today my bastard fucking Dad came back into mine and my little brother's life. He's been gone for nearly 3 years, and he just showed up today. I fucking hate him. He used to beat me and my little bro Austin constantly. Like he would hit us across the face with the metal end of the belt and with his belt buckle. It fucking hurt so god damn bad. My mom had his ass arrested for child abuse so many times, and she took me and my brother and we moved. My mom divorced him. But he shows up now today out of the blue 3 years later, wanting a fucking "relationship" all of a sudden. He hasn't even fucking said why he showed back up again, I asked him what the Hell he was doing here, and he said "to see my boys and see if your Mom will take me back". She will never take him back, and I don't want that fucker in my life ever again.

I don't know what the Hell I'm supposed to do, I told my Mom, and she's pissed that I even spoke to him. I hate him so much too. He messed me and my little brother up so bad. We got beat every day nearly. It's so fucking unfair, I wish he was in jail for good. I wanted to knock his ass out so bad. He is the reason why I work out so much and lift weights all the time, because I'm never going to take that kind of abuse again. I can't handle him in my life again. I swear to God I might fucking do something bad if my so-called father comes near me again. I can't stand the sight of him. I though I was rid of him for good. I don't even wanna tell my little brother because he is petrified of our dad, even now, and even though he's 15. I don't know what to do. I swear to God I don't wanna fucking deal with him. I don't understand why he had to come back into our lives and ruin everything again. I'm so fucking angry and full of rage right now. I don't know what to do. I'm so scared I'm going to turn out like my father one day, and I don't want to. I have a bad anger problem too, and I can't control it sometimes. I just don't know what to do now he's back around.

Baby, your the peace to my war and I am the war to your peace. Like Yin and Yang!
DayandNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2011, 03:11 AM   #2
The Dill

Default Re: My Dad came back into my life today

oh my. I'm sorry all that happened to you! No one should be hit by their parent, especially with the metal part of a belt. I hope you'll be alright
The Dill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2011, 03:13 AM   #3
DayandNight

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dill View Post
oh my. I'm sorry all that happened to you! No one should be hit by their parent, especially with the metal part of a belt. I hope you'll be alright
Thanks bro

Baby, your the peace to my war and I am the war to your peace. Like Yin and Yang!
Old July 9th, 2011, 03:18 AM   #4
The Dill

I know you probably don't wannna talk to a 15 year old about your problems, but if you do I'm always free to chat.
The Dill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2011, 03:21 AM   #5
DayandNight

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dill View Post
I know you probably don't wannna talk to a 15 year old about your problems, but if you do I'm always free to chat.
Thanks man I'll def keep that in mind, but now I'm just gonna get undressed and go to sleep, or try too.

Old July 9th, 2011, 09:31 AM   #6
disassociation2016
Member++

disassociation2016's Forum Picture

Don't stand for any sort of abuse. Best thing for you to do is call the police and let them know he doesn't need to come around anymore. If he does they'll take care of it. No need to get yourself into trouble for handing this yourself. Hope it goes well.
disassociation2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2011, 01:18 PM   #7
DayandNight

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotpass105 View Post
Don't stand for any sort of abuse. Best thing for you to do is call the police and let them know he doesn't need to come around anymore. If he does they'll take care of it. No need to get yourself into trouble for handing this yourself. Hope it goes well.
Yeah I probably will tell the cops. I just am not gonna put up with that bastard hitting me or my little brother or my mom ever again. I'm so fucking scarred for life because of how much he hit me.

Old July 9th, 2011, 05:13 PM   #8
Derek951
Member+

Derek951's Forum Picture

Name: Derek

Man, I don't envy your situation. It's good your mom is on your side. I hear about too many moms that let shitty men back in their life and the kids pay for it.

I know you wanna pound him bad, but don't do it. You got the right idea, call the cops. Is he back in town permanently, or just blowing thru?
Derek951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2011, 06:06 PM   #9
DayandNight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek951 View Post
Man, I don't envy your situation. It's good your mom is on your side. I hear about too many moms that let shitty men back in their life and the kids pay for it.

I know you wanna pound him bad, but don't do it. You got the right idea, call the cops. Is he back in town permanently, or just blowing thru?
I don't know yet. But the fucker ain't coming near me. I'm tired of taking his bullshit all my life. I'm done with it.

Old July 9th, 2011, 08:05 PM   #10
PoseidonX43
Awesome Poster

PoseidonX43's Forum Picture

Name: Sithis

I'm here if u need me

C'est la vie, Adios, Good Riddance, F*** You.
My Diary.

PoseidonX43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2011, 08:41 PM   #11
Jalin
Junior Member+

Name: Jalin

Tell your mom how you and your brother feel. It's the SAME exact thing for me, but not the abuse. My dad thinks he can come around whenever he wants and act as if there is nothing wrong.. when there clearly is.
If he comes around, just relax and tell him how you feel - considering he's abused you and hasn't been around for 3 years, he'd probably understand why you're angry with him.
Good luck man!
Jalin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2011, 08:57 PM   #12
jake8188

Name: jake

well i think maybe you should avoid him and tell ur bro to do the same... it helps most of the time
jake8188 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2011, 11:14 PM   #13
DJZS

Name: Zack

Im sorry about your dad. Im always here if you need someone to talk to. And if youd like help with your anger problem just let me know.
DJZS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2011, 11:58 PM   #14
DayandNight

Thanks guys I appreciate it.

Old July 10th, 2011, 12:47 AM   #15
Allbutanillusion

Allbutanillusion's Forum Picture

Normally , I don't comment on the abuse area, because I can't relate and I feel that it's not my place to say anything.

But your thread did bother me , for a number of reasons and what I say may not be something you want to hear but you need to consider everything and not foolishly act out of anger.

First and most importantly, if you can get help for your anger problem, get it. as soon as you can, because you are already becoming your father.., I can sense, it in the way your thread is written. I know at the school I go to , they offer free psychological counseling for anything. You might want to check and see if you can get some help. Because you really have too much anger.

Secondly, I am not trying to defend your dad, or what he did, but is he trying to right a wrong? Studies have shown that fathers that beat their kids where beaten themselves a skids, Their thinking is messed up , they don't really deal with reality like a normal person does. I am not using that as an excuse for your dad but I think that it is something to consider.

Thirdly,like most people have said, call the police, get a restraining order, let them deal with it. Let them know about his background, but being violent is not the answer, it simply is not worth it. If you really feel like you have to get back at him and teach him a lesson or two. Consider suing him.... that's right suing, I know there have been a few court cases that I know of where children have sued there parents for emotional distress and psychological problems among other things "Some of the headlines 12-Year-Old Sues Dad Over Grounding, And Wins "and " Boy who sued parents wins $100,000 in car seat case." Just pointing out some of your options

Well, that is my opinion, at least for now. again just somethings to consider.

Last edited by Allbutanillusion; July 10th, 2011 at 12:53 AM.
Allbutanillusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10th, 2011, 01:37 AM   #16
TheMatrix
Retired G(M)od

TheMatrix's Forum Picture

Name: Thomas

yeah, you should get a restraining order. and if that doesn't work, sue him.
TheMatrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10th, 2011, 01:47 AM   #17
Toxic.

Name: Jeremy

My father was never in my life, so i can't really relate to your problem.
Although, he calls now and then, I just ignore him.
The RIGHT thing to do would be to not hold your past against him and give him another chance. Yet, if I were in your shoes I wouldn't even give him the respect to speak to him. He honestly doesn't deserve to have a relationship with you and your brother. You need to talk to your father about what happened and just let everything out. But, if things escalate... Then that's bad.

Anyway, good luck with whatever happens. Whatever you choose will be fine.
Toxic. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2011, 07:23 PM   #18
DayandNight

Well my bastard dad came by today, and I pretty much got into a big argument with him. My mom and him were arguing, and she kept asking him to leave, and he was like "no. I'm gonna get you back". So when he ignored my mom and said he wasn't leaving, I threatened to him out if he didn't fucking leave. He finally left when my mom told him she was getting a restraining order / harassment injunction against him, he left. My little brother was freaked out by that bastard coming round. He was up in his room sitting on the floor with his head buried in his knees and his hands on top of his head crying his eyes out. My brother is 15, but he is so messed up emotionally from what our so-called dad did to us. My mom is going to get a restraining order, but I swear I don't know how much more I can take of him being near us. Fuck.

Old July 11th, 2011, 11:48 PM   #19
DJZS

Name: Zack

If you or your brother want someone to talk to i'll always be here. My contact info is on my profile.
DJZS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12th, 2011, 10:21 AM   #20
Pancakes
Banned

Name: Michael

I honestly think it should be illegal for belts, or paddle, etc, I think spanking not that bad.
But as long as your mom won't take him back I think you'll be ok. Good luck
Pancakes is offline   Reply With Quote