Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old February 17th, 2013, 09:48 PM   #41
WalkingOnDisaster
Banned

Name: Shawna
Default Re: I'm sorry, I just need to get this off my chest...

I know you're not looking for pity... But I am so,so sorry. You didn't deserve that. If you need a buddy I'm here for you.
WalkingOnDisaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 18th, 2013, 04:17 AM   #42
katelyn97

Name: Kate

Wow I am so sorry this happened to you, its the worst when you know and trust the person, what a jerk, he never deserved a girl like you, but the way you have spoken out about it on here shows you are strong, dont let him make you feel worthless and disgusting, you didnt deserve that, you didnt want that and you deserve sooo much better, one day you will find a real man who treats you and loves you the way you deserve to be, I would love if you messaged me some time Thankyou for sharing your story
katelyn97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2013, 12:39 AM   #43
JustinPCGamer
Junior Member+

Name: Justin

Rape, probably the worst thing a male can do to a female. What a horrible thing; there's something really wrong with him. He fooled you the second time when he apologized. Don't worry about that, learn from that mistake. Males are horrible, females may not be better but we are really bad. I'm bringing down my whole sex when I make that statement but it is true. I would continue to try and seek counselors, perhaps you just didn't have the best luck with the first few. It is important to seek help though. Don't kill yourself, people love you and care for you. Hurting yourself is not worth it.

"I just want to be comfortable in my own skin. I don't want to be bullied by people because I haven't had a relationship because I'm ugly, or fat, or anorexcic (Which I'm not.), or 'emo'. I just want to be ME again."

People change every single day slightly. Experiencing rape changes you forever scarring you psychologically. You will NEVER EVER be the same again. You will have to cope with this and like I said, seek help again. Also, did you press charges or anything against him? He should be locked up at the least.

Edit: I forgot to mention. I also am sorry this happened to you, no one deserves to be raped. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES. I'm not going to lie, my eyes did tear up a little when I was reading your thread. You will overcome this though, I promise.

Last edited by JustinPCGamer; February 22nd, 2013 at 12:42 AM. Reason: Forgot to mention
JustinPCGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2013, 06:01 AM   #44
VladT91Blues

VladT91Blues's Forum Picture

Name: Jake

It's crazy. That's why we as teens are pressed to leave relationships into being an adult. I'm not saying don't date, but nothing alone. You may feel secure and ready but you don't know about the (next) idiot you choose.

Use that as a teaching tool to other friends. Save others. I'm sorry u had to experience that. Anyone. Guy or girl. Tale your time and wait or don't be alone.
VladT91Blues is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2013, 04:52 AM   #45
Wanderer_
Banned

Name: Eva

Don't let your aunt stop you - she doesn't deserve to be your guardian if she won't let you report him to the police because of her friendship to his mother! Who does she love more? You or her??
I would really encourage you to report him otherwise you won't be the only girl he rapes - you may not be the last, you might not have been the first
Wanderer_ is offline   Reply With Quote