Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Closed Thread

Old April 22nd, 2007, 06:29 PM   #21
R&b_Boy
Member++

R&b_Boy's Forum Picture

Default Re: my dad hurts me.

We have to left u up in pryaer..cuz what he is doing is pure Evil..dun worri too much..he is going to get his one day..he really is!

Craig David-U.K R&B Singer

Craig's Latest C.D(The Story Goes...) www.craigdaviduk.com

Craig David= Best Music Ever
15/M/Str8/Curious
Old April 24th, 2007, 08:33 PM   #22
ThePhantom
Awesome Poster

ThePhantom's Forum Picture

Sorry i know it is mean but i am having a hard time believing this, however it may vary depending on where you live. In America, the counselors are forced to send for help even if it was a joke, and police do not leave without creating some kind of note.

http://usera.imagecave.com/aoxfordca/Phantomsig.png
Gay. Vegetarian. Atheist.
www.alexoxford.com
Private message me for cognitive therapy.
I am going to major in social psychology.
*Like What i have to say? Click the scale to the left!*
Old April 26th, 2007, 09:06 PM   #23
Antares
Legendary Member+Mod

Antares's Forum Picture

well i guess you dont live in the us
she just said that her dad is very influential
who would tell on him
use your common sense
dont worry product i believe you

~Laura was here~
Old May 1st, 2007, 04:22 PM   #24
Antares
Legendary Member+Mod

Antares's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~sTrUcK~ View Post
I can't add much to everyone else's advice except that I believe that you need to reach out for help... and I'm one of the very many people here who would listen if you ever needed someone to talk to.

And for fuck sake, delete the post before this one!
why?

~Laura was here~
Old May 18th, 2007, 03:43 PM   #25
Flame

This is absolutely awful, and should not be allowed to happen.
I am very surprised that no one has mentioned childline www . childline . org . uk The people here will sort out any problem that is to do with abuse. Also, there's nspcc www . nspcc . org . uk The people here will do the same as in child line - have a look in both. (I have had to change the links, because it thought that this was spam!)

I fully believe you, and what you are saying. This may be easer said than done, but try not to worry. Do not try to run away from home Unless it gets really bad. BUT before you do anything else, go to one of those websites!

And NEVER try to commit suicide! This may sound very strange, but there are actually people who would rather be in your position - people who are starving in poorer countries, such as Africa, and people who have a condition that can not be cured, weather they were born with it, or weather it is something like cancer. You CAN be helped! Please do not suffer in silence - DO something about it! You do not in any way or form deserve any type of abuse.

Also, I am surprised that this thread has been just left; although, I suppose, what else is there left to say?

Thanks.

Last edited by Flame; May 18th, 2007 at 03:49 PM. Reason: It thinks that this is Spam - it is NOT!
Old May 18th, 2007, 03:44 PM   #26
Flame

What? why does it say that my post is spam?

EDIT: It did until I removed the links.

Last edited by Flame; May 18th, 2007 at 03:47 PM.
Old May 19th, 2007, 05:30 AM   #27
sfmdraw
Member+

sfmdraw's Forum Picture

Name: Sean

i believe u! i started CRYING when i read this, for ur situation was like my moms. her father always molested her, but she didn't say anything in order to protect her mother from him. he had peepoles to watch her undress, and one to see her in the bathroom w/ her pants down. she stayed their for 18 years, and now knows she did the wrong thing by NOT saying something. when he was sick 3 years ago, my mom told me all of this. five minutes later we got a phone call saying he died! HALLELUIEGH! (sp???) then, her mom who at the time lived w/ us, admitted that she knew what he was doing and incouraged it. turns out he also raped both of my mom's cousins and showed himself to 2 little girls when he was overseas in WW2. so ur sstory is close to me, and i really hope all turns out A-OK.
~Sean

PS- PM me if u want to talk.
Old May 19th, 2007, 11:36 AM   #28
countrygeek
Junior Member+

countrygeek's Forum Picture

Oh my God, please don't kill yourself. Whatever you do. I am begging you. That adds one more defeat to the perverts of this world.

Yur story reminds me alot about the story of a man named David Pelzer (author of the autobiogrophal books A Child Called It, The Lost Kid, and A Man Named Dave). His mother tortured him day in and day out, everything from giving him no food for weeks, to making him sleep on a cot in the garage, to putting him in a room with a bucket of Clorox/amonia mixture (which could possibly kill you) until he got whatever job it was done. It's sick that there are actually people in the world like this.

My advice would be to find someone and show them your bruises, someone who doesn't know your dad, AND believes you. It's a shot in the dark, but soon someone will believe you and help you escape to a foster home. I'm afraid staying with ANY family member is not an option now. You need to go somewhere where your dad or any other abusive family member will not be able to easily locate you, and unfortunatley the system of foster homes is usually the best way. If someone does believe you, you will likely have to go to court over it..

Whatever happens don't give up, ya hear? Stay strong and don't ever think that "you like it" because you don't fight back. Fighting back is the worst possible way to deal with this. He will make your life the closest thing to Hell without kiling you. You're smart to not fight back. Don't do anything to aggitate him either. You will get through this.

I'm on my knees begging you not to kill yourself. You're in my prayers.
Old May 19th, 2007, 11:49 AM   #29
Underground_Network
Divide By Hero

Underground_Network's Forum Picture

Name: Adam

Flame, it didn't let you post links because you are not allowed to post images or links until you get at least 10 posts. Anyway, when was the last time Product logged in? I'm not so sure she's still alive. I mean, I don't wanna be a pessimist, but wouldn't she have updated this thread if something better or worse occurred? There seem to be only two explanations to me: 1) Her situation hasn't changed; 2) She's dead...

~Adam~
I'm way too high (too high too high)
To be feeling this dry and low
I'm way too tired, I've tried
I'm fired up and ready to roll
Lets go
Old May 19th, 2007, 05:16 PM   #30
Ironic Infidel In England
Great Poster

Ironic Infidel In England's Forum Picture

3. she doesn't come here anymore. Don't forget that.

Seven melons will fall from the sky, and prophesy unto the heathens, who will proclaim: "HOLY SHIT! Talking melons!"
Old May 28th, 2007, 09:08 PM   #31
helpingman

Go to your friends pearents, show them what he does. (friends moms are really good about this) . Go to a hospital, they will examen you. There are ways. Also get in touch with Social Servies. They WON'T turn you down. their there to beilve and help you.
Old May 29th, 2007, 10:29 PM   #32
CryingEye666
Member++

CryingEye666's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~FAtUM~ View Post
the police in your area are horrible they should all be fired!

I'm so sorry this is happening to you
its not fair
and it shouldnt be happening
dads are supposed to be the protectors they scare off the monsters there not supposed to be one

Hun you need to go get help go to the hospital show them your marks
Contact a womans shelter
Go to social services
Fire department

you need to get away from him push comes to shove run away go hide at a friends er something
my grandpa used to beat my mum n her lil sis they would hid in the bushes till he fell asleep
drunkin ass

I know you can do this not because of faith not because of destiny
I know you can do it because you already have you never loose courage it burns within us always
the beacon of hope never falters hun
no matter how hard they try

yea seriously, all those cops [pigs] should be fired if they just laugh at you. and yea its severely worse when your dad beats you at night just for trying to make things right. look, im not a miracle worker, but maybe ask a friend's mom or dad? maybe they could help someway? or a guidance person even though i dont trust mine anymore
=/
hmmm...
well if you wanna talk with me, you could PM me
i can at least try to help you
goodluck with everything dude
Old May 31st, 2007, 08:02 PM   #33
helpingman

I can only imagine the pain and the fear your going through. I was beat when from age 7-15. I finally got away it. It took me all these years to get the courage to come forward. I tried killing my self god only know's how many times. My mom died when I was 6 1/2 so from then that piece of shit (i dont call him my dad) got into drugs and drinking and beat me and my brother. We were adopted two years ago by this amazing family of three (my real family that saved me) Me and my brother continue to go to counsling every friday. The best thing we have learned was to let out aggrestion out. Please don't wait talk to some one. It will be to late.
Old June 4th, 2007, 06:13 PM   #34
Takashu

Go to a safe spot, a place where they have that sign with the person holding someone, such as a library or a wal-mart and tell them, get them to take you to a hospital and show them the bruises. If they try to return you to him run. Its not worth it to be beat by that sick bastard.
Old June 7th, 2007, 11:52 AM   #35
Ddeswz

Don't. Don't try to kill him, you'll end up worse, and you'll suffer much more. Don't harm yourself either, it's not your fault... If that letter doesn't work, go directly to a public hospital, As far as i know, if abuse is seen on any person, they *must* call social services, which will take care of it. If you can't do that an idea would be to call 911 on a cell phone when you suspect something is going to happen so the the police can get him 'on the act'.

edit: oh god i sucked, didn't see the post date for some reason :p newbie me :p

Last edited by Ddeswz; June 7th, 2007 at 11:59 AM.
Old June 10th, 2007, 12:07 PM   #36
Mirataku

Mirataku's Forum Picture

Name: Rhys

Or go to the FBI website and find your local office, contact them, they should help

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/h...hritsukajh.png
Love puts the fun in together,
The sad in apart,
The hope in tomorrow,
The joy in the heart.
Old June 10th, 2007, 02:54 PM   #37
Hyper
VT Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voldies View Post
Don't. Don't try to kill him, you'll end up worse, and you'll suffer much more. Don't harm yourself either, it's not your fault... If that letter doesn't work, go directly to a public hospital, As far as i know, if abuse is seen on any person, they *must* call social services, which will take care of it. If you can't do that an idea would be to call 911 on a cell phone when you suspect something is going to happen so the the police can get him 'on the act'.

edit: oh god i sucked, didn't see the post date for some reason :p newbie me :p
For this forum it's okay, I belive.. Cuz alot of ppl who need help will read through old threads..

But yes, if you ever get beaten go to a hospital immideatly and tell them what happend, and have them ''document'' it, I think most hospitals could do it.. And if they can't you can go to the cops.. But basicly do it as soon as you get beaten, cuz the marks and injuries are much more visible and so on..

If you just say 2 weeks later your parent/sibling w/e beat you, and you have no bruises or anything wrong with your body.. You wont get far

I'm tough, rough, ready and able
To pick myself up from under this table
Don't stick no sign on me, I got no label
I'm a little sick, unsure, unsound and unstable

But I'm fighting my way back
Old June 25th, 2007, 12:22 AM   #38
Jamie12gray
Unregistered

i think that she should run away to a friends house that your dad doesn't know about
but i'm wondering is she still alive?

Old June 26th, 2007, 08:09 PM   #39
Maverick
Retired Administrator

Maverick's Forum Picture

This user hasn't been on in quite some time now so this thread is now locked. Product, if you come back and want to post an update, make a new thread.
Closed Thread