Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old August 8th, 2014, 09:18 PM   #1
Silver700

Name: Kay
Default Eating depletion

Okay, as if you already have seen, I'm a very messed up person in many different ways, but not long ago, I've found another thing. About 3 months ago, I was a normal eater, I ate my 3 meals a day and found if I didn't eat, I would feel sick. But, through out the summer, this began to change. I was starting to find that a lot of food that I had liked to eat, every time I ate it, it just made me sick to my stomach. I've even threw up once after eating these foods and then wouldn't ever eat them again. At first, it was only one or two kinds of food, but then the number grew larger. Soon, I could barley eat half of the foods I used to like. Every time I tell my parents about how the foods make me sick, they just think I'm being a "Drama Queen" and don't believe me, though they will let me not eat them. After a month of this happening, I realized I couldn't eat as much as I used too, and not just a small bit less, a lot. I would feel full a lot faster then before and when I try to finish my normal plate of food, I'd end up feeling sick. This continued on up to now. Now, I barley eat, period. I never feel hungry, at all. I usually go without breakfast, and lunch and sometimes even supper and still not feel hungry. I don't even get the thought of food all day. I usually eat supper though, just knowing that I HAVE to get something in my stomach, if I like it or not. I have no clue what happened over these past few months and why it happened or what caused it or how to stop it or control it. Since I can't really get to the doctors by myself, I'm quite freaked out, feeling like if I continue this, I might end up hurting myself. Can anyone help me?
Silver700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2014, 06:14 PM   #2
Renata_cmp
Banned

Default Re: Eating depletion

Did you start feeling sick while eating the things you liked because of something happenend? Like a fight with someone, or somebody made a remark to you or anything? The fact that you feel full before finnishing your meals is because your stomach shrunk i think. Maybe start eating a little bit more everytime, without rushing it maybe will makes you eat more...
Renata_cmp is offline   Reply With Quote