wolfbuddy
Junior Member+

wolfbuddy's Forum Picture

Name: Jonathan
Default Re: This boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kro814 View Post
...less than 4 years older.
Well, technically he's 3 years and 10 months older than me. And besides, I don't think there will be a problem if we let no one know, that is, IF I find out that he's gay and wants to date me. I don't want sex for now, that can wait. I just want him around me because he's so nice and loving and probably the best person I have met so far.

I do think he thinks of me as his younger brother, but I'm not sure because he kisses me a lot (on the cheek), hugs a lot, etc, I think he might be somewhat gay. Plus there's rumors. He doesn't do things like comment on my body or something like that, but he has called me things like 'small' or 'cute' or 'lovable'.

Last edited by wolfbuddy; September 3rd, 2017 at 09:27 AM.
wolfbuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2017, 06:15 PM   #22
Sere
Member++

Sere's Forum Picture

Name: Sere

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfbuddy View Post
Well, technically he's 3 years and 10 months older than me. And besides, I don't think there will be a problem if we let no one know, that is, IF I find out that he's gay and wants to date me. I don't want sex for now, that can wait. I just want him around me because he's so nice and loving and probably the best person I have met so far.

I do think he thinks of me as his younger brother, but I'm not sure because he kisses me a lot, hugs a lot, etc, I think he might be somewhat gay. Plus there's rumors. He doesn't do things like comment on my body or something like that, but he has called me things like 'small' or 'cute' or 'lovable'.
Give it time. Don't rush things and ask out of the blue while you're still questioning if he likes you or not. Wait till you know more. Also age difference doesn't have to matter but I don't suggest openly telling everyone you're 13 dating someone who is 17, it probably wouldn't go well.
You're lucky and trust me you don't want to rush this. If you need anything hmu or just update this post

Hello I'm Sere
If you wanna talk or need help on anything at all,
hit me up!
I used to be hjhj
Sere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 2nd, 2017, 09:42 PM   #23
SethfromMI
Legendary Member

SethfromMI's Forum Picture

Name: Seth

Quote:
So I've been hanging out with him a lot lately. I told him that I don't have many friends or someone who can love me very much, and he said that he "loves me" and I can call him anytime I feel lonely and count on him any time I need help. I don't know if he said that in the gay sense or if he thinks of me as a little brother. My mom says he's a very nice young man and trusts me with him.

Will it count as statutory rape if I give my full consent and also let no one know?
the law can make things very very tricky esp since your 13. I would still try to find someone a little closer to your age. it would be one thing if you were 18 and they were 22. he is almost a legal adult, your not even in high school yet. I am not saying he would purposely try to hurt you, but it might be appropriate to find someone closer in age. I know, you can't control who you love, but sometimes you got to say even if I love so and so a relationship with them would not be appropriate.

19 | M | BI

Always Up For A Chat!

~ Seth
SethfromMI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 3rd, 2017, 08:18 AM   #24
kyrocks03
Member++

Name: Kyle

It sounds to me that he is being overly cautious. You are saying he kisses you and holds you and that to me sounds like he is interested in you but is probably concerned that you are young and haven't started puberty and such. My whole thing here is this is a 17 year old who is almost 18 and you are a young 13 year old. The minute he turns 18, this is a big problem. That being said, if you are convinced and he is convinced do what you need to do, but be aware of the consequences.
kyrocks03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 3rd, 2017, 09:37 AM   #25
wolfbuddy
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by SethfromMI View Post
the law can make things very very tricky esp since your 13.
I understand that very well. I'm willing to wait until I'm 18 (hopefully). I just need him to be with me because he gives me mental satisfaction by being around me.
Old September 3rd, 2017, 09:41 AM   #26
SethfromMI
Legendary Member

SethfromMI's Forum Picture

Name: Seth

Quote:
I understand that very well. I'm willing to wait until I'm 18 (hopefully). I just need him to be with me because he gives me mental satisfaction by being around me.
and it is not wrong to spend any time with him (though how much do the two of you have in common?) but just be careful. when you spend a lot of time with someone, it can often times lead to other things when there is romantic feelings for each other.

19 | M | BI

Always Up For A Chat!

~ Seth
SethfromMI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2017, 04:29 PM   #27
Sean2

Name: Sean

Quote:
So I've been hanging out with him a lot lately. I told him that I don't have many friends or someone who can love me very much, and he said that he "loves me" and I can call him anytime I feel lonely and count on him any time I need help. I don't know if he said that in the gay sense or if he thinks of me as a little brother. My mom says he's a very nice young man and trusts me with him.

Will it count as statutory rape if I give my full consent and also let no one know?
If he is only 17, then there is NO rape. I wish you well.
Sean2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2017, 06:07 AM   #28
Gay Paul

Quote:

dura lex, sed lex
https://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dura_lex,_sed_lex

The law is harsh but it's meant to protect you for doing something that you might regret in future!
You might think it unfair, as most young people when people of authority or law someone deny you something
You frontal lobes is not fully develop, therefore you cannot gave informed contest, because for now you decision center is between your legs and not where you should be in your brain
Most countries protect young people, and most of normal homosexual persons rejects proposal from people at you age too not have legal problems, and even if there are not such legal previsions, normal gay person would not do this, and remember that homosexual relationship is judged more harshly than heterosexual.
The law is to protect you not to harm you, for exemple i would like to be a pilot but i cannot because i had epilepsy(due concussion) as kid and in my country people who had it even cured ones, are disqualified just for safety reasons
I can lie but it would be selfish, as the same as you friend can have things with you but it would both illegal and selfish, you can be friend when you was 18 your relationship can develop further
Gay Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2017, 06:10 PM   #29
folej003

At 13 I'd say it may be a bit weird for you to date a 17 year old even if he turns out to be gay, it also could make it weird if he turns out not to be gay so he may not be there as much for you. On the other end of the spectrum it's the things you don't do that you regret and if no one ever took a chance and went for it then we'd all be single for the rest of our lives.

But if he says no I'd be prepared for it to be perhaps awkward for a bit but it's your decision to make and only you know what he's like around you. Remember though you are 13 your hormones are through the roof and unless your 100 percent certain then you don't want to be in a relationship just yet. Feel free to give it a go it's your life and you can do what you want to but laws will fall into place when he hits 18 .

Ps I personally have called a younger person cute but not in the sense I'd fancy them just in the sense they were a cute kid. I guess it was in the sense of like a little brother type way for me. Hugs and things are fine and a kiss on the cheek to me would be minor as well so I wouldn't use it as signs. If he's not gay and I was you I wouldn't want to lose someone like that, it's rare you find someone whose genuinely there for you.please feel free to email or private message me if you want to talk more privately or have any questions, best of luck otherwise and keep me posted on how it all goes buddy.
folej003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2017, 12:04 PM   #30
wolfbuddy
Junior Member+

UPDATE: He says that he's not sure about his sexual orientation. I still think he's gay because he did once get hard when I kissed him. And I've never seen him with girls.

Thanks to all for your support. I understand the situation, but I think it's good to make a move. I'll see what I can do.
Old September 22nd, 2017, 07:27 AM   #31
markus98

Name: Markus

It seems better that you ask him directly.
markus98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2017, 11:33 AM   #32
DoodleSnap
Great Poster

DoodleSnap's Forum Picture

Name: Calum

I really don't think it's a good idea for you guys to be dating with that type of age difference - although you may feel mature, there is a lot that changes between the ages of 13 to 17. That's not to mention that there would be major legal issues once he turns 18, in which case he would be an adult dating a 14 year old, which would have quite serious repercussions.

If you're willing to wait, all power to you. Just be very, very careful.

DoodleSnap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2017, 04:19 PM   #33
skittlesh

Update ??
skittlesh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 28th, 2017, 04:55 AM   #34
wolfbuddy
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by skittlesh View Post
Update ??
Sorry, I forgot lol.

Just as all suggested, I went straightforward and asked him if he'll be willing to date a boy or not and then I asked him if he'll date me.

He said that he always liked boys but is willing to wait until he finds the correct boy. When I asked him if he'll date me he was concerned with even if it is legal or not for an old guy like him to date a 'kid' like me.

He just said like a million times that he thinks of me as his little brother and wants to always treat me that way, he wants to keep me happy and fulfill my every need for an older brother. But when I asked if he wants to be my bf he said that he's not sure... but he loves me.

I kissed him on his lips and he let me but he went into a hug then, I asked him if he wants to get sexual (I regret asking him that now) but he said not so fast. I think he's fighting inside himself on what he should do.

My mom's going out tonight and I think I should call him to my place to sleep saying I don't want to be alone. Just sleep, nothing else.
Old September 28th, 2017, 09:56 AM   #35
mick01
Great Poster

mick01's Forum Picture

Name: Mick

If you ask him to come stay with you and say to him "just sleep," you need to stick to your word on that. He's obviously fighting his feelings and you're making it harder on him. You shouldn't push him into something that he will regret. He may end up wanting to stay away from you and you'll lose the friendship too.
mick01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2017, 12:58 PM   #36
Gamer98

Name: ME

So, what happend?
Gamer98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2017, 05:27 AM   #37
wolfbuddy
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer98 View Post
So, what happend?
Well, he cooked me dinner and ate with me (which I consider our date) and later I let him sleep in my bed beside me. He didn't want to sleep beside me so I asked him to atleast stay beside me until I fell asleep, he basically treated me like a child (telling stories and stuff) and kissed me as I was almost asleep.

So... it wasn't as I had expected but I liked it and wanna doing it again.
Old October 13th, 2017, 08:02 AM   #38
Seraph

Seraph's Forum Picture

Name: Seraph

Quote:
Well, he cooked me dinner and ate with me (which I consider our date) and later I let him sleep in my bed beside me. He didn't want to sleep beside me so I asked him to atleast stay beside me until I fell asleep, he basically treated me like a child (telling stories and stuff) and kissed me as I was almost asleep.

So... it wasn't as I had expected but I liked it and wanna doing it again.
By the manner you describe it, I feel that he thinks of you as a younger brother more than a boyfriend, he may or may not be sexually attracted to you but he obviously cares for you. He seems to be fighting his feelings on what he feels for you, but you'll make it hard for him if you ask to be in a relationship with him.

I'd suggest you to wait for some time, let him take his time and fight his feelings.

UTLIEN AUR! AUTA I LM!

Out of the Great Sea I have come to you now at the turn of the tide,
and here I will abide until the end of days.

bisexual | jack of all trades | spirit of fire
Seraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2017, 02:03 PM   #39
zack.zack
VT Lover

zack.zack's Forum Picture

Name: zacahary

Hmmm. Well I was in your shoes sometime ago but I handled things much differently than you. If I were you, I would ask him to hangout with you sometime, this way you get to know him more and he gets to know you more. He may already know you have feelings for him, so dont go pushing yourself on him because you might lose him. Continue to be your charming self and dont do anything that would put him in an awkward position. Ultimately, though, you are going to do what you are going to do, so all I can really say is be careful.

17/ M/ Gay/ nudist
Talk to or ask me about anything, anytime and I will reply.

"We have nothing to fear, but fear itself." - FDR
zack.zack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2017, 05:18 PM   #40
adtse
Member++

Name: Adrian

Quote:

I think he is just being a friend, not being gay or anything.
adtse is offline   Reply With Quote