Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old May 9th, 2005, 08:25 AM   #1
Ravenous
Unregistered

Default Gig this week

The roadrunner tour is in my town this week Trivium, 3 inches of blood and still remains. Are playing at my local small gig club. Anybody like these bands?
Old May 9th, 2005, 02:52 PM   #2
serial-thrilla
VT Lover

hmmm dont think ive ever heard of them. are they british?
serial-thrilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2005, 03:39 PM   #3
Ravenous
Unregistered

no, they arent very big at all. To put them in a genre id call them metal / thrash metal
Old May 14th, 2005, 05:19 PM   #4
Ravenous
Unregistered

Well it was great!!!!!!!! I was in the mosh pits for all three bands. I was crushed, elbowed, punched etc. But the atmosphere was amazing. Still Remains warmed up the crowd well getting everyone moshing, 3 inches of blood were up next, they were in my opinion the best band of the night, Deadly sinners was a great finish to their set. Then came Trivium, the final act, these were great aswell even throwing in a cover of Master of Puppets at the end. Like light to the flys was brilliant and when everyone thought it was over, the crowd chanted for an encore, and we got one, Pull harder on the strings of your martyr, this was the best pit and the final one. A great gig, they said theyre coming abck, i cant wait
Old May 15th, 2005, 09:35 AM   #5
BaByGuRl318
Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twitcherz
Well it was great!!!!!!!! I was in the mosh pits for all three bands. I was crushed, elbowed, punched etc. But the atmosphere was amazing. Still Remains warmed up the crowd well getting everyone moshing, 3 inches of blood were up next, they were in my opinion the best band of the night, Deadly sinners was a great finish to their set. Then came Trivium, the final act, these were great aswell even throwing in a cover of Master of Puppets at the end. Like light to the flys was brilliant and when everyone thought it was over, the crowd chanted for an encore, and we got one, Pull harder on the strings of your martyr, this was the best pit and the final one. A great gig, they said theyre coming abck, i cant wait
sounds pretty painfull i hope you didnt get that hurt but it sounds so exiting..ive never been to any concert in my life...well xept for a britney spears concert in madison square gardens . Ive only heard of 3 inches of blood from one person in my musoc class other than that i dont kno much about any of them. My friends brother is into metal and rock and he does this sort of dance that people do where you throw yourself up against other people or something and after a cocert he comes back bruised but he loves it
BaByGuRl318 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2005, 09:44 AM   #6
Ravenous
Unregistered

Yea!! It sounds really bad cos you get hurt alot. Like ive got a giant brooze at the top of my back, and my head hurts alot, cos my head height is about the same level of peoples elbows. You work it out It was painfull, but thats just part of the atmosphere, the pain is good
Old May 15th, 2005, 10:06 AM   #7
AC.wAkeBoArDin.06
VT Lover

AC.wAkeBoArDin.06's Forum Picture

Im going to see Sum41 in 5 days....there guests are.. Unwritten Law and Static Lulliby

The Years Have Been Short, But The Days Go Slowly By.
~The Shins
AC.wAkeBoArDin.06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2005, 11:32 AM   #8
Ravenous
Unregistered

Sum Are OK. Are you standing or seating? Not sure if there will be any for sum cos they are a lighter band but if there are go in the pits.
Old May 17th, 2005, 04:50 PM   #9
ScotsGirl
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Aww, wow im so glad you had a good time Tim that sucks you got hurt ......you know what they say though, no pleasure; no pain, right? hehe!
I hope your bruises heal in time for the next gig lol

xxx
ScotsGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2005, 04:54 PM   #10
Ravenous
Unregistered

hehe thanks Im sure they will
Old May 17th, 2005, 06:15 PM   #11
AC.wAkeBoArDin.06
VT Lover

AC.wAkeBoArDin.06's Forum Picture

Quote:
Sum Are OK. Are you standing or seating? Not sure if there will be any for sum cos they are a lighter band but if there are go in the pits.
Its standing and its a small place... so u can be 5 feet from where there playing... like ur 5 feet away from em the whole show... then after... the whole band signs autographs.... tix are like 20

The Years Have Been Short, But The Days Go Slowly By.
~The Shins
AC.wAkeBoArDin.06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2005, 01:52 AM   #12
Ravenous
Unregistered

sounds similar to the place i was at, have a great time