Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old November 17th, 2017, 01:11 AM   #1
Curious_Guy
Member+

Default Best friend

Is it normal that me and my best friend still jerk off together? We're both 16 now and have been doing it since we were 13, is there a point when we should stop doing it or is it ok to continue jerking together as long as we both have fun and enjoy it?

Feel free to PM me
Old November 17th, 2017, 01:18 AM   #2
Second Chance
Great Poster

Default Re: Best friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious_Guy View Post
Is it normal that me and my best friend still jerk off together? We're both 16 now and have been doing it since we were 13, is there a point when we should stop doing it or is it ok to continue jerking together as long as we both have fun and enjoy it?
This is honestly a personal choice, and it is up to you both to figure out if doing so is all right or not. If one or both of you are feeling uncomfortable doing so, then it is time to bring things to an end. If you both are totally fine jacking off together and doing so does not make things weird between you two, then there's probably no sense in stopping.
Old November 17th, 2017, 01:19 AM   #3
Curious_Guy
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Chance View Post
This is honestly a personal choice, and it is up to you both to figure out if doing so is all right or not. If one or both of you are feeling uncomfortable doing so, then it is time to bring things to an end. If you both are totally fine jacking off together and doing so does not make things weird between you two, then there's probably no sense in stopping.
We both still love doing it and have a great time doing it. So you see no problem with continuing doing it?

Feel free to PM me
Old November 17th, 2017, 01:24 AM   #4
Second Chance
Great Poster

Quote:
We both still love doing it and have a great time doing it. So you see no problem with continuing doing it?
As long as the both of you are not feeling pressured to jack off with each other, then I suppose it is fine. I'm guessing you are curious or probably feel comfortable jacking off with your friend especially if you learned to jack off with him.

I guess the only thing you guys should worry about is just make sure that if you are in relationships that those folks will not be upset about this. If you are in a closed relationship, then just make sure you do not do anything else other than jacking off with your friend.
Old November 17th, 2017, 01:32 AM   #5
Curious_Guy
Member+

Quote:
As long as the both of you are not feeling pressured to jack off with each other, then I suppose it is fine. I'm guessing you are curious or probably feel comfortable jacking off with your friend especially if you learned to jack off with him.

I guess the only thing you guys should worry about is just make sure that if you are in relationships that those folks will not be upset about this. If you are in a closed relationship, then just make sure you do not do anything else other than jacking off with your friend.
We're both single, we told our last GF's that we jerk each other and they dumped us. But we were just being honest with them.

Feel free to PM me
Old November 17th, 2017, 02:02 AM   #6
Second Chance
Great Poster

Quote:
We're both single, we told our last GF's that we jerk each other and they dumped us. But we were just being honest with them.
I think you and your friend have to make a choice because it seems like people who would likely go out with you probably would not be comfortable with you and your friend jacking off together. If you two find girlfriends in the future you both probably have to stop jacking off together. However, if you really like jacking off with your friend and he likes to do the same with you and you are unwilling to stop doing so, then you have to ask yourself if your friend is just a friend or if he is someone more than a friend.

Basically, if you want to have another girlfriend and the person is not all right with your jacking off with your friend, then you will most likely will have to stop doing so. If you find that you are bi-sexual or gay, then that is fine, and you and your friend probably are more or less a couple. This is something you will have to figure out with your friend and ask yourself if your friend is just a friend or if he is something more to you than that.
Old November 17th, 2017, 05:28 AM   #7
Curious_Guy
Member+

Quote:
I think you and your friend have to make a choice because it seems like people who would likely go out with you probably would not be comfortable with you and your friend jacking off together. If you two find girlfriends in the future you both probably have to stop jacking off together. However, if you really like jacking off with your friend and he likes to do the same with you and you are unwilling to stop doing so, then you have to ask yourself if your friend is just a friend or if he is someone more than a friend.

Basically, if you want to have another girlfriend and the person is not all right with your jacking off with your friend, then you will most likely will have to stop doing so. If you find that you are bi-sexual or gay, then that is fine, and you and your friend probably are more or less a couple. This is something you will have to figure out with your friend and ask yourself if your friend is just a friend or if he is something more to you than that.
Good point.. at the moment we are just jerking buddies and best friends not lovers

Feel free to PM me
Old January 31st, 2018, 08:33 AM   #8
boy05
Junior Member+

Quote:
Good point.. at the moment we are just jerking buddies and best friends not lovers
Are you bi??
Old February 1st, 2018, 04:33 PM   #9
Curious_Guy
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by boy05 View Post
Are you bi??
Straight curious I guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cassius14 View Post
I have friends who I hang out with in the evenings or at sleepovers so it always goes that we wank together as we normally would when alone
In the evenings you guys all have a wank? You go solo or give each other a hand?

Feel free to PM me

Last edited by Dalcourt; April 20th, 2018 at 11:17 AM.
Old November 17th, 2017, 01:12 PM   #10
heymynameis
Member++

Name: Philip

Quote:
Quote:

couldn't have said it better myself ^^
Old November 17th, 2017, 07:53 AM   #11
adtse
Great Poster

adtse's Forum Picture

Name: Adrian

It is your choice. Do you still want to?

My name is Adrian, I am 13 years old, dunno if I am gay or str8 (I am probably more of straight). I am a geek, and I am proud of it. I love computers, and all kinds of nerdy technology.
Feel free to send me a friend request
And send me a private message.
Old November 17th, 2017, 02:25 PM   #12
Curious_Guy
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by adtse View Post
It is your choice. Do you still want to?
Yeah still both want to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mick01 View Post
I'd say keep jerking off together. Seems like you both enjoy it. But my question would be, is jerking off with your best friend while in a relationship considered cheating? In my mind, I don't think it would be because there is no physical or emotional romantic attachment. So would you really need to tell future girlfriends about what you do with your friend?
Yeah we both love doing it, and your right there's no romantic attachment, it's just two best friends jerking each other off. As for telling future GF's I'm not sure if I'll tell them.

Feel free to PM me

Last edited by Dalcourt; April 20th, 2018 at 11:19 AM.
Old November 17th, 2017, 08:10 AM   #13
ska8er
VT Lover

ska8er's Forum Picture

Name: Andy

Ur both comfortable with it so Y not?
Old November 17th, 2017, 10:03 AM   #14
mick01
Awesome Poster

mick01's Forum Picture

Name: Mick

I'd say keep jerking off together. Seems like you both enjoy it. But my question would be, is jerking off with your best friend while in a relationship considered cheating? In my mind, I don't think it would be because there is no physical or emotional romantic attachment. So would you really need to tell future girlfriends about what you do with your friend?
Old November 17th, 2017, 02:44 PM   #15
Second Chance
Great Poster

Quote:
Yeah we both love doing it, and your right there's no romantic attachment, it's just two best friends jerking each other off. As for telling future GF's I'm not sure if I'll tell them.
This is another tough call about not telling future partners about jacking off with your friend. Personally, once you're in a relationship you really should be doing sexual stuff with your partner. If you are finding it hard to stop jacking off with your friend, then my guess is what you have with him is not simply two guys having fun but something more. I would say that if either you or your friend are in a relationship, then it is not a good idea to jack off with each other.

For the time being while you both are single jacking off together probably is not a problem as long as you both are fine with it. Things will have to break off if one or both of you get a girlfriend/boyfriend. Hopefully, your former girlfriends will not be spiteful and go around talking about your jacking habits. Just be careful about who you tell about what you do, but you should be fair to your partners because it would not be right to do something with your friend if your partner is not all right with it.
Old November 17th, 2017, 12:19 PM   #16
pjones
VT Lover

pjones's Forum Picture

Name: paul

While I don't think there is anything wrong doing it with a friend, it's up to whether you want to continue and if you want to tell a girl friend in the future. You've already learned some girls won't be comfortable knowing that

bi nudist
Old November 17th, 2017, 01:37 PM   #17
jamie_n5
VT Lover

jamie_n5's Forum Picture

Name: Jamie

As long as you both are comfortable with it and like doing it I see no problem with it.

I am gay and happy with that.
I love talking to people very open & willing to listen.
I am also glad to try help with questions or problems.
Hit me up for anything. I promise I don't bite.
Old November 17th, 2017, 04:30 PM   #18
xXCaptainteemoXx
Member++

xXCaptainteemoXx's Forum Picture

#1 rule is as long as your ok with it and the he's ok with it then it's fine. As long as what you're doing isn't effecting other aspects of your life continue doing it as long as you please lol

Hey everyone. I'm 19 years old and gay. I am 100% an open book. Feel free to message me to talk about anything
Old November 18th, 2017, 12:58 AM   #19
eja0914

woah, you guys must be super close by now. It is really by personal choice
Old November 18th, 2017, 02:42 AM   #20
user-999
Nice Poster

user-999's Forum Picture

It's completely okay of you both like it and neither one of you feels pressured in doing it.