Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old June 10th, 2007, 02:37 PM   #21
MoveAlong
Legendary Member

Default Re: How do you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchy View Post
I masterbate in bed and in the shower sometimes just try it with like ur boxers at ur knees so if she comes in u can pull ur boxers/pants up quickly
Same
Old June 11th, 2007, 07:47 PM   #22
Greyson

I normally do it around 10-11 PM once I know my parents are asleep. I find this a wonderful time because unless you have paranoid parents, they aren't going to come annoy you at 11:00 PM. I also normally keep my boxers down at my ankles/knees so if I here them coming I can just pull them up quickly.

Oh by the way, the mistake in your signature is the ninth one that reads "This i a signature"

Last edited by Greyson; June 11th, 2007 at 07:51 PM.
Old June 14th, 2007, 09:04 PM   #23
NintendoFanboy
Member+

NintendoFanboy's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyson View Post
I normally do it around 10-11 PM once I know my parents are asleep. I find this a wonderful time because unless you have paranoid parents, they aren't going to come annoy you at 11:00 PM. I also normally keep my boxers down at my ankles/knees so if I here them coming I can just pull them up quickly.

Oh by the way, the mistake in your signature is the ninth one that reads "This i a signature"
You're right! Oh, and, that won't work for me, I have a little 8 year old brother. Through I do pull my penis out and spitstroke to some things on teh interwebs soemtiems... when I KNOW they're not coming in. But my bro doesn't go to sleep until around 12:00-1:00 AM. Oh, and I wear briefs. yeah. I'm not kewl.
Old June 14th, 2007, 11:02 PM   #24
mattyboy28

mattyboy28's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by NintendoFanboy View Post
You're right! Oh, and, that won't work for me, I have a little 8 year old brother. Through I do pull my penis out and spitstroke to some things on teh interwebs soemtiems... when I KNOW they're not coming in. But my bro doesn't go to sleep until around 12:00-1:00 AM. Oh, and I wear briefs. yeah. I'm not kewl.
just do it in the shower, and if you want it more than once a day, act like your going to the bathroom, turn on the fan, and just go for it lol, and i wear briefs too
Old June 14th, 2007, 11:34 PM   #25
lonelyboy15
Junior Member+

I've been having the same problem as well except my mother doesn't work so shes always home and she stays up unusually late. I try to stay up past her bed time but if not then I do it really quite in my room with my door locked. If she knocks to check up on me I simply say I'm too lazy to get up or I'm on the phone, or doing homework, or something that makes me sound preoccupied.

It would be a good idea to do it in the afternoon with the door locked. If some knocks on the door you can always pretend to be half asleep and say your taking a nap. If your still in school like me, be sure to mention you had a long tiring day at school when you get home. That one works really well.
Old June 17th, 2007, 09:08 AM   #26
krizidg

krizidg's Forum Picture

erm.. why don't you tell her never to come into you room it's your private space dude it's not your parents room no one should invade it. :d
Old June 17th, 2007, 09:23 AM   #27
stridegum91
Junior Member+

i would just wait until your little brother goes to bed and then do it late at night..
Old June 18th, 2007, 03:54 AM   #28
greenwind
Junior Member+

greenwind's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchy View Post
I masterbate in bed and in the shower sometimes just try it with like ur boxers at ur knees so if she comes in u can pull ur boxers/pants up quickly
do you just let your cum hit the sheets and just sleep in it or do you clean up or something??

Quote:
Originally Posted by NintendoFanboy View Post
well,dude for now i would just stick to times when you for sure your alone(E.i.bathroom)
and when your brother gets a little older(about 12-13)you can teach him to masturbate,and you can do it together.

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d..._02_by_kun.jpg
Now all those simple things are simply too complicated for my life
How'd I get so faithful to my freedom?
A selfish kind of life
When all I ever wanted was the simple things
A simple kind of life
Old June 18th, 2007, 09:24 AM   #29
Maverick
Retired Administrator

Maverick's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenwind
and when your brother gets a little older(about 12-13)you can teach him to masturbate,and you can do it together.
Wtf with his own brother?! That's sick.
Old June 18th, 2007, 03:58 PM   #30
ThatCanadianGuy
Awesome Poster

ThatCanadianGuy's Forum Picture

Name: James

Well, I WOULD talk to my brother about it if he reached that age where it's painfully obvious he has started masturbating (cuz when I was 12 or whatever, I took NO steps to hide my "evidence"). I would show him sites like jackinworld, and try to make my self clear that it's healthy and normal, but PRIVATE. I would never masturbate WITH my brother; I just make sure he wasn't hurting himself (by not knowing what to do) or leaving nasty socks or Kleenex around for our parents to see (I'd REALLY like to NOT deal with THAT ).
Old June 18th, 2007, 04:42 PM   #31
northskater110
Awesome Poster

northskater110's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenwind View Post
thats weird.... but yea, i just leave the door close, play some recorded guitar playing on my radio, and jack off... cuz every1 knows when im playing guitar, dont bother me

il sometimes do it at night 2, i close all the doors, and jerk off =]

~grant
Old June 18th, 2007, 10:54 PM   #32
Pioneer92
Banned

sometimes i do it in the morning in the shower but usually i do it in the bathroom after i do hw in the afternoon and at night around like 10 or 11 when my family is sleeping in my bed

sometimes someone gets up and maybe checks on my room so i usually masturbate with my boxers and pj pants around my knees or ankles so i can cover up quick lol

i finish in a bunch of tissues cuz i hate the mess lol
Old June 18th, 2007, 11:45 PM   #33
baseballpro4life77

well u could always go take a shower or pretend to and do it in there just tell ur parents ur goin to take a shower turn the water and go for it that way u have atleast 20 min to masturbate
Old June 19th, 2007, 03:18 AM   #34
greenwind
Junior Member+

greenwind's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
Wtf with his own brother?! That's sick.
lol...its not like i'm telling him to masturbate his brother,allot of guys masturbate with their brothers
Quote:
Originally Posted by Progamer9515 View Post
thats weird.... but yea, i just leave the door close, play some recorded guitar playing on my radio, and jack off... cuz every1 knows when im playing guitar, dont bother me

il sometimes do it at night 2, i close all the doors, and jerk off =]
it really depends on how close you two are..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatCanadianGuy View Post
Well, I WOULD talk to my brother about it if he reached that age where it's painfully obvious he has started masturbating (cuz when I was 12 or whatever, I took NO steps to hide my "evidence"). I would show him sites like jackinworld, and try to make my self clear that it's healthy and normal, but PRIVATE. I would never masturbate WITH my brother; I just make sure he wasn't hurting himself (by not knowing what to do) or leaving nasty socks or Kleenex around for our parents to see (I'd REALLY like to NOT deal with THAT ).
well you at least got the point....lol...kinda....>_>

http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/d..._02_by_kun.jpg
Now all those simple things are simply too complicated for my life
How'd I get so faithful to my freedom?
A selfish kind of life
When all I ever wanted was the simple things
A simple kind of life
Old June 19th, 2007, 03:34 AM   #35
Ryan0244
Junior Member+

Ryan0244's Forum Picture

I just do it in my room or in the shower. my parents dont ever come in my room unless i'm too quiet so i turn my TV on and they wont come in.

(I got this from cap'n crunch)
<<BTW if you think I posted something very helpful, please click the white scale to the left at the bottom.
(P.S. if you have a problem with me using this, PM me and i'll change it.)