Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old November 27th, 2019, 06:45 AM   #1
Stronk Serb
Kebab Remover

Stronk Serb's Forum Picture

Default Newly-elected Kosovo PM gives interview

Albin Kurti was interviewed by the Newsmakers regarding Kosovo's future under his government, his policy regarding negotiations with Serbia, and the question of Kosovo Serbs.

Full interview:

The new PM, to me, as a Serb, sounds better than former mountain bandits-turned-warlords of the previous administrations. Also any opposition to our government, both intranational and international is good for eroding it's legitimacy which I see as a good thing.

Male/Serb nationalist/Centrist Authoritarian /Straight/Heliphobe
VT's most likely to become president of 2017
VT's leading expert on Slavology and anything Slavic-related, if you have some questions of Slavic nature, just send me a VM or a PM
Stronk Serb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2019, 07:02 AM   #2
LiberalTurboprop
Nice Poster

LiberalTurboprop's Forum Picture

Name: Connor
Default Re: Newly-elected Kosovo PM gives interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronk Serb View Post
Also any opposition to our government, both intranational and international is good for eroding it's legitimacy which I see as a good thing.
Why is that?

Serbia still claims Kosovo as part of Serbia right?
LiberalTurboprop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2019, 03:00 PM   #3
Stronk Serb
Kebab Remover

Stronk Serb's Forum Picture

Default Re: Newly-elected Kosovo PM gives interview

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiberalTurboprop View Post
Why is that?

Serbia still claims Kosovo as part of Serbia right?
My stance about Kosovo is a mixed one, on one side, it is our historical land, on the other hand, do we want more than a million registered Albanian voters dictating election victories like in Macedonia? No. So I guess I am pro-Kosovo independence?

Our government's stance is that it is our land, but considering that the people in power now essentially enabled Albanian separatism 30 years ago, it's kinda late. Not to mention that they use Kosovo for electoral fraud and money laundering. But my remark about sticking it to our government is because it's a government of an exploiter sort. Rarely anything gets done, if at all, the poor and middle class exist only to line the pockets of the elite, racketeering by state-sponsored thugs is a thing, debt collectors can bypass courts and break into your property and essentially steal stuff from you and abuse you, even take up to 90% of your income from your bank account without much notice, police is used for political means...

Not to mention countless illegal affairs by members of government (which is organized as a medieval court right now) and their family members which are known but not processed.

Male/Serb nationalist/Centrist Authoritarian /Straight/Heliphobe
VT's most likely to become president of 2017
VT's leading expert on Slavology and anything Slavic-related, if you have some questions of Slavic nature, just send me a VM or a PM

Last edited by Stronk Serb; November 27th, 2019 at 03:05 PM.
Stronk Serb is offline   Reply With Quote