Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old April 25th, 2018, 04:51 PM   #81
Chris530

Name: Chris
Default Re: Surprised at penis size

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
It's impossible to know how nervous another person feels. Some people hide it well while others don't.

I mean anything is possible lol. Dicks come in all sizes lol and like others said, some dudes are just born with small dicks, some even micropenises. Or others are late bloomers.

Ha. I mean you probably have heard of "growers" and "showers" The guy just could be a grower ... starts off very small soft, then gets big when hard. Or maybe he is just always soft. But as for the cold (shrinkage) ... I am almost 7.5 hard, and when soft am USUALLY 4-5 inches, but CAN be as small as 2 inches soft if I am very cold or very nervous. But once (believe it or not) when I ran in temperatures around ) degrees faranheit for like almost an hour, it shrunk to probably under an inch!

I bet your bf shrinks to under 2 inches (maybe much less) if he was running in 0 degrees. Fat people do seem to have small dicks. But I think part of it is hidden by fat (and i think low testosterone is the second part of it, fat people and people with small dicks CAN sometimes have low testosterone).

very true. Mine can shrink down to look like an acorn. Im small to begin with but still.
Old April 25th, 2018, 07:26 PM   #82
gina_g

gina_g's Forum Picture

Name: Gina

Ha. I mean you probably have heard of "growers" and "showers" The guy just could be a grower ... starts off very small soft, then gets big when hard. Or maybe he is just always soft. But as for the cold (shrinkage) ... I am almost 7.5 hard, and when soft am USUALLY 4-5 inches, but CAN be as small as 2 inches soft if I am very cold or very nervous. But once (believe it or not) when I ran in temperatures around ) degrees faranheit for like almost an hour, it shrunk to probably under an inch!

Old April 25th, 2018, 10:33 PM   #83
RyanIsGay24
Member++

Name: Ryan

How old are they: 16
How old are you: 16
How tall are they: 5' 7"
How big or small is their dick: it like 4-5" hard
How big is your dick: 7.5" hard
How did you get to see them naked: He's my best guy friend and we're just naked from time to time but the first time was when changing for gym class.
How big did you think they were: I hadn't really thought about to be honest
Why: I just don't think about those things
Are they more developed (further into puberty) than you: no
How surprised were you: not that surprised, I'm not surprised by anyone's size unless it's like completely disproportionate to the rest of their body.
Old May 5th, 2018, 04:40 AM   #84
YoungHypebeast

Name: Peter

Lmfao
Old May 12th, 2018, 06:59 PM   #85
eggs2006
Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris530 View Post
How old are they:14
How old are you: 15
How tall are they: Not sure
How big or small is their dick:4 inch soft
How big is your dick:2 inches soft
How did you get to see them naked:locker/shower room
How big did you think they were:smaller than me
Why: younger
Are they more developed (further into puberty) than you: not really
How surprised were you: very and a little embarassed
Probably, he's a shower and you are a grower. You are probably similar size when hard.
Old May 12th, 2018, 10:58 PM   #86
Dis_boiii
Junior Member+

Dis_boiii's Forum Picture

Name: Austin

Quote:
Was it soft or hard at one inch? I mean one inch soft is still small, but if it was cold and he was nervous then it's possible he is a "grower" and it gets average size when hard (maybe even larger than average)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gina_g View Post
I never knew that guys with average or above average sized penises could shrink down to 1".
Gina I could be wrong but I think harrier means he could be the average soft size (or a little above) when he is hard. I can't say I've ever heard of someone being a inch and growing that much when hard.
Old May 13th, 2018, 09:29 AM   #87
Harrier
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dis_boiii View Post
Gina I could be wrong but I think harrier means he could be the average soft size (or a little above) when he is hard. I can't say I've ever heard of someone being a inch and growing that much when hard.
A big dick (6-8 inches) can be average to big soft (2.5-5) soft or even small soft (under 2.5) and can be extremely small soft in extreme cold temps (1 inch). Temperature plays a HUGE part in size. I'm over 7 hard and typically 4-5 soft but can be in the 2s soft on occasion. In blizzard weather running I can be in the 1s soft!
Old May 13th, 2018, 01:20 PM   #88
gina_g

gina_g's Forum Picture

Name: Gina

Quote:
A big dick (6-8 inches) can be average to big soft (2.5-5) soft or even small soft (under 2.5) and can be extremely small soft in extreme cold temps (1 inch). Temperature plays a HUGE part in size. I'm over 7 hard and typically 4-5 soft but can be in the 2s soft on occasion. In blizzard weather running I can be in the 1s soft!
This might make no sense but can you actually feel your penis shrinking?
Old May 13th, 2018, 03:29 PM   #89
InternetTeen
Nice Poster

Name: N/A
Location: With my parents who live with me who live next to my neighbours house who live next to my house

Quote:
You can feel your penis shrinking i think. Kinda hard to explain
Old May 13th, 2018, 05:29 PM   #90
Harrier
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Wow that's a great question. I never thought about it. I'm gonna say no. But I guess in a wayyyy you can? I mean the main reason it's shrinking is bc of cold air, cold water, or severe nervousness. So in all 3 of those cases the last thing you are thinking about is your dick lol. So maybe if I paid more attention to it, I would feel it shrinking, but to answer your question i really don't. I mean I don't 100% feel it getting hard either. But you sorta do. It gets hard a lot faster than it shrinks so that may be why you feel it more when it gets hard. I am gonna go outside by the hot tub tonight and see if I can feel it shrink. It's gonna be cold tonight after a really hot day. Maybe I can explain it better if I see it shrink and really concentrate on it lol.
Old May 15th, 2018, 05:24 PM   #91
Glir82

Friend #1
How old were they: 11
How old were you: 12
How tall were they: same as me (about 5'6")
How big or small was their dick: 4.5" erect
How big was your dick: 3.5" erect
How did you get to see them naked: we were in the same room during a school trip and he decided to show off his penis
How big did you think they were: idk
Why:
Are they more developed (further into puberty) than you: same
How surprised were you: I did not realize about the moment. it was only a few weeks later that I realized that he had a big penis

Friend#2
How old were they: 10
How old were you: 9
How tall were they: 5'7"
How big or small was their dick: 5.5" erect
How big was your dick: about 3"
How did you get to see them naked: we were in a summer camp
Why:
Are they more developed (further into puberty) than you: yes
How surprised were you: no because it doesnt matter at this age

Friend #3
How old were they: 16
How old were you: 16
How tall were they: 5'8"
How big or small was their dick: around 5.7" soft
How big was your dick: 5" soft
How did you get to see them naked: in the locker room
Why:
Are they more developed (further into puberty) than you: no
How surprised were you: I always though that my 5" soft penis was big.

Bro #1,2,3
How old are they: 16, 14, 13
How old are you: 16
How tall are they: 6' as me, 5'7", 5'3"
How big or small is their dick: 9.3", 8.5", 6.8"
How big is your dick: 6.5"
How did you get to see them naked: they are my bro...
How big did you think they were: Idk but not that big especially for my twin and the youngest
Why:
Are they more developed (further into puberty) than you: no,no,no
How surprised were you:I am really jealous

How old were they:
How old were you:
How tall were they:
How big or small was their dick:
How big was your dick:
How did you get to see them naked:
How big did you think they were:
Why:
Are they more developed (further into puberty) than you:
How surprised were you:
Old May 16th, 2018, 09:04 PM   #92
vandilization

vandilization's Forum Picture

Name: Andrew

Quote:
Depending on what you're wearing, you can. If you're wearing briefs or boxer briefs where it's a little more form fitting, you can feel it shrink up. And if it's really cold you can definitely feel your testicles retract to try to warm up.
Old May 17th, 2018, 06:29 AM   #93
NotSky
Member+

NotSky's Forum Picture

Name: Sky

How old are they: 14
How old are you: 13
How tall are they: 5' 9
How big or small is their dick: 5"
How big is your dick: 6"
How did you get to see them naked: We experiment with each other
How big did you think they were: 6 or 7"
Why: We did it before and he was a bit bigger
Are they more developed (further into puberty) than you: In some aspects
How surprised were you: I was more proud

13 | Bi | One Smartass Cookie | Seriously, my IQ is one of my best features😂
Old May 27th, 2018, 10:05 PM   #94
KristenS

Name: Kristen

How old are they: 15
How old are you: 14
How tall are they: 5'10
How big or small is their dick: 6 1/2 long and really thick
How big is your dick: Dont have one
How did you get to see them naked: He showed me (boyfriend)
How big did you think they were: Not that thick for sure
Why: The last and only other one i seen around that age wasnt near as thick
Are they more developed (further into puberty) than you: About the same
How surprised were you: When it stopped swelling i was very surprised cause i was holding it and my fingers didnt touch
Old May 27th, 2018, 11:48 PM   #95
gurquenjen

Name: Jenn

How old are they: 21
How old are you: 18 when this happened
How tall are they: 6'5" not the best looking, not the worst either, but damn did he make up for it.
How big or small is their dick: 11 1/12 inches of uncircumcised marvelousness
How big is your dick: I have a strap-on that is eight inches, so, um, eight inches.
How did you get to see them naked: Well, when a girl and boy love each other very much, or sometimes more aptly just enjoy being around one another enough and there is sometimes a bit of alcohol involved (don't drink, it's bad for you) or sometimes just hormones and people are kind of horny anyway, and you end up going back to his place and he's got a really nice view of downtown (which is tiny, but, still, this is the most expensive apartment you've ever been in in this city) and you've both been talking around going out into an alley to do a bit of the old in-out-in-out in the milkbar earlier, and now that you're at his place you can kind of just chill or whatever, the last thing you want to do is chill, so, you go with 'or whatever' and off come all the clothes and then, viola, there it is, truly like a baby's arm holding an apple.
How big did you think they were: Not that big/thick. I met him through a mutual ex who just kind of said 'You'll like him. I'll hook the two of you up.' My jaw dropped.
Why: It was almost the size of a standard ruler...11.5 (11.6 probably, I shouldn't round down) just kind of out there and I'm thinking if he puts that thing into me and can pull it out again, they'll make him King of England, they'd have to, with a wang like that. Did some deep knee bends in the bathroom to get ready, I'll tell you. Previously the largest I'd been with was just under eight inches, and that was plenty, so like three and a half more inches of thick Irish sausage, wow.
Are they more developed (further into puberty) than you: At 21, I'd say he was finished with it, then again, so was I. I mean, we're differently developed, my tits are better than his, that's for sure.
How surprised were you: I was actually speechless and then he just kind of sighs and says 'I thought X told you about me, there is a tape measure on the desk if you want to measure it...' and I did, for science and my own personal record book, which, I think that will probably stand in there on its own forever. Our mutual x was tiny, too, I think she would have been split in half by him but apparently they were together for two years in high school. Kinda feel bad for him because he's totally still carrying a torch for her. I mean, maybe that's why she hooked us up just to kind of throw him (and me) a bone. The sex was good too, not to get into story telling, but he knew how to use what genetics and the Divine gave him.
Old May 30th, 2018, 12:25 AM   #96
Harrier
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurquenjen View Post
How old are they: 21
How old are you: 18 when this happened
How tall are they: 6'5" not the best looking, not the worst either, but damn did he make up for it.
How big or small is their dick: 11 1/12 inches of uncircumcised marvelousness
How big is your dick: I have a strap-on that is eight inches, so, um, eight inches.
How did you get to see them naked: Well, when a girl and boy love each other very much, or sometimes more aptly just enjoy being around one another enough and there is sometimes a bit of alcohol involved (don't drink, it's bad for you) or sometimes just hormones and people are kind of horny anyway, and you end up going back to his place and he's got a really nice view of downtown (which is tiny, but, still, this is the most expensive apartment you've ever been in in this city) and you've both been talking around going out into an alley to do a bit of the old in-out-in-out in the milkbar earlier, and now that you're at his place you can kind of just chill or whatever, the last thing you want to do is chill, so, you go with 'or whatever' and off come all the clothes and then, viola, there it is, truly like a baby's arm holding an apple.
How big did you think they were: Not that big/thick. I met him through a mutual ex who just kind of said 'You'll like him. I'll hook the two of you up.' My jaw dropped.
Why: It was almost the size of a standard ruler...11.5 (11.6 probably, I shouldn't round down) just kind of out there and I'm thinking if he puts that thing into me and can pull it out again, they'll make him King of England, they'd have to, with a wang like that. Did some deep knee bends in the bathroom to get ready, I'll tell you. Previously the largest I'd been with was just under eight inches, and that was plenty, so like three and a half more inches of thick Irish sausage, wow.
Are they more developed (further into puberty) than you: At 21, I'd say he was finished with it, then again, so was I. I mean, we're differently developed, my tits are better than his, that's for sure.
How surprised were you: I was actually speechless and then he just kind of sighs and says 'I thought X told you about me, there is a tape measure on the desk if you want to measure it...' and I did, for science and my own personal record book, which, I think that will probably stand in there on its own forever. Our mutual x was tiny, too, I think she would have been split in half by him but apparently they were together for two years in high school. Kinda feel bad for him because he's totally still carrying a torch for her. I mean, maybe that's why she hooked us up just to kind of throw him (and me) a bone. The sex was good too, not to get into story telling, but he knew how to use what genetics and the Divine gave him.
This is one of the most amazing experiences I have ever heard! Im glad it didn't kill you! And just 18! Were you still in HS or not? Did you ever go back for more?
Old May 30th, 2018, 08:06 AM   #97
gurquenjen

Name: Jenn

Quote:
This is one of the most amazing experiences I have ever heard! Im glad it didn't kill you! And just 18! Were you still in HS or not? Did you ever go back for more?
I had just started college. No comment about going back for me because that would verge sharply into storytelling (so, message me for the good stuff in other words).
Old July 30th, 2018, 10:20 PM   #98
Glir82

I want to update it
Old July 31st, 2018, 07:32 AM   #99
MackFind

Name: Mackenzie

Funny how so many posts here guys seem bigger or wayyyyy bigger than what average is
Old July 31st, 2018, 08:20 AM   #100
Birds18
Member+

Birds18's Forum Picture

Name: Brady

I'm definitely smaller than most