Virtual Teen Forums
 

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 14th, 2018, 12:47 PM   #1
trackinglife
Member
 
Name: David
Join Date: March 2, 2015
Location: TN
Gender: Male
Default LEBRON James where will he go?

Anyone want to make some early guesses about where you think LeBron will end up next season?

Always up to chat. I like meeting new people and discussing anything from music to philosophy, sports to art.
trackinglife is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 14th, 2018, 01:47 PM   #2
Harrier
Awesome Poster
 
Join Date: November 25, 2013
Gender: Male
Default Re: LEBRON James where will he go?

I'll guess LA. Makes since, even though my gut says it won't happen.
Harrier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 14th, 2018, 09:49 PM   #3
swimjoey1
Member++
 
Name: Joey
Join Date: November 11, 2015
Location: canada
Gender: Male
Default Re: LEBRON James where will he go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by trackinglife View Post
Anyone want to make some early guesses about where you think LeBron will end up next season?
I was thinking either LA or sixers
swimjoey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 14th, 2018, 11:07 PM   #4
teenboyNathan
Great Poster
 
Name: Nathan
Join Date: October 25, 2015
Location: Kentucky
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Default Re: LEBRON James where will he go?

I think he'll go to LA although it would be cool to see him stay with Cleveland or go back to Miami

PM me anytime for a chat

16|Straight-Curious|
teenboyNathan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 14th, 2018, 11:12 PM   #5
trackinglife
Member
 
Name: David
Join Date: March 2, 2015
Location: TN
Gender: Male
Default Re: LEBRON James where will he go?

Man everyone guessing LA. I am a Laker fan but I don't want him in LA lol. I really don't want him on the sixers either because I like Ben Simmons but don't want him under LeBron's influence.

Granted I think he will go to LA too. They have the money and they have Magic.

Double posts merged, please edit your first post next time. ~Jinglebottom

Always up to chat. I like meeting new people and discussing anything from music to philosophy, sports to art.

Last edited by Jinglebottom; June 15th, 2018 at 06:40 AM.
trackinglife is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 14th, 2018, 11:18 PM   #6
trackinglife
Member
 
Name: David
Join Date: March 2, 2015
Location: TN
Gender: Male
Default Re: LEBRON James where will he go?

Granted I think he will go to LA too. They have the money and they have Magic.

Always up to chat. I like meeting new people and discussing anything from music to philosophy, sports to art.
Likes: (1)
trackinglife is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2018, 12:34 AM   #7
West Coast Sheriff
Legendery Veteran
 
West Coast Sheriff's Forum Picture
 
Name: F.
Join Date: July 17, 2012
Location: Southern California
Age: 19
Gender: Male
Default Re: LEBRON James where will he go?

I think he'll probably stay in the Land but I could see him going to LA. Last year's offseason, the media really pushed this. I'm guessing mostly to keep the NBA discussions going year round. That all said, both LA and Philly have young talent I could see him wanting to play with. None of these would surprise me tho. Cleveland sucks. I bet he'd like to stay if he could but yeah it's a shitty team. Boston might be cool too but I don't see that happening especially with Kylie coming back healthy.
Kinda hard to see him switching conferences.
I think the best case scenario is for Kawhi to head to Cleveland but I also don't see that materializing.




THESHERIFF
Visit the links below if you'd like


West Coast Sheriff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2018, 10:14 AM   #8
Harrier
Awesome Poster
 
Join Date: November 25, 2013
Gender: Male
Default Re: LEBRON James where will he go?

I don't think Magic has much or anything to do with it. I pick LA because I think he wants to act more and i think his family would like to live there. Plus money of course. I will be difficult to not see him in the East. If I was him I would stay in the East.
Harrier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2018, 02:23 PM   #9
mattsmith48
VT Voice of reason
 
Name: matt
Join Date: March 8, 2014
Location: canada
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Default Re: LEBRON James where will he go?

Golden State

Straight Canadian boy
feel free to pm me will talk about anything
mattsmith48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2018, 11:15 PM   #10
Nicky47
Member+
 
Join Date: November 9, 2016
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Default Re: LEBRON James where will he go?

Hopefully china, i hate him always has an excuse
Nicky47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 21st, 2018, 03:04 AM   #11
NewLeafsFan
Awesome Poster
 
Name: Cedrick
Join Date: December 14, 2016
Location: Ontario, Canada
Gender: Male
Default Re: LEBRON James where will he go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
I'll guess LA. Makes since, even though my gut says it won't happen.
Same


Canada / Sport Management (Hockey) Major / Straight / Left-Wing Progressive / 18 yrs old

Cedrick Desjardins
NewLeafsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2018, 11:05 AM   #12
mick01
Awesome Poster
 
mick01's Forum Picture
 
Name: Mick
Join Date: December 20, 2016
Location: Maryland
Gender: Male
Default Re: LEBRON James where will he go?

I wish that he goes to Philly but think he'll end up in LA with Leonard.
mick01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 1st, 2018, 08:58 PM   #13
Nicky47
Member+
 
Join Date: November 9, 2016
Location: Texas
Gender: Male
Default Re: LEBRON James where will he go?

Lakers it is, rooting for a torn acl now

Confuse a liberal,use facts and logic


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrWzBg475Q8
Nicky47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2018, 12:28 PM   #14
mattsmith48
VT Voice of reason
 
Name: matt
Join Date: March 8, 2014
Location: canada
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Default Re: LEBRON James where will he go?

Well would you look at that theres is actually gonna be 3 teams in the NBA next year whose season won't be a complete waste of time. Also congratulations to the Celtics the past few years have been tough, nice to see them back in the Final.

Straight Canadian boy
feel free to pm me will talk about anything
mattsmith48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 2nd, 2018, 09:46 PM   #15
teenboyNathan
Great Poster
 
Name: Nathan
Join Date: October 25, 2015
Location: Kentucky
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Default Re: LEBRON James where will he go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattsmith48 View Post
Well would you look at that theres is actually gonna be 3 teams in the NBA next year whose season won't be a complete waste of time. Also congratulations to the Celtics the past few years have been tough, nice to see them back in the Final.
I wouldn't say that it's a guarantee the Celtics will be in the Finals. If the 76ers can get Kawhi then it will be interesting to see them and the Celtics battle it out to see who comes out of the East

PM me anytime for a chat

16|Straight-Curious|
teenboyNathan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2018, 12:15 PM   #16
mattsmith48
VT Voice of reason
 
Name: matt
Join Date: March 8, 2014
Location: canada
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Default Re: LEBRON James where will he go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by teenboyNathan View Post
I wouldn't say that it's a guarantee the Celtics will be in the Finals. If the 76ers can get Kawhi then it will be interesting to see them and the Celtics battle it out to see who comes out of the East
Like they said about the Celtics, Raptors and Rockets last year and look what happen. I'm not an expert in basketball but looking at what as been going on for the past few years and the current odds (which are terrible btw) I would say its 75% chance its gonna be Golden State vs Celtics, 24.5% Lakers vs Celtics, 0.5% any other Eastern Conference team vs Warriors or Lakers.

Straight Canadian boy
feel free to pm me will talk about anything
mattsmith48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2018, 05:32 PM   #17
Harrier
Awesome Poster
 
Join Date: November 25, 2013
Gender: Male
Default Re: LEBRON James where will he go?

My guss is it will be Warriors/Celtics next year but it's not a lam dunk *see what I did there?*
Harrier is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright©2000 - 2018
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 2004 - 2018, VirtualTeen.org