Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room [1]

Old July 7th, 2011, 09:32 PM   #1
Twistember

Twistember's Forum Picture

Name: Cat
Default I think I heard someone talking to me

I was laying in my bed last night trying to go to sleep. I was thinking about how practice went. Then there was a moment when I wasn't thinking about anything, had absolutely nothing on my mind. It was like there was quiet in my head, rather than it's usual chatter. And I heard this girl say something to me. I can't remember exactly what it was, but it was something like "You wish you could have done that, don't you?" and then I heard her laugh. It sounded like she was between the ages 6 and 8. Then this image popped in my head. It was the girl. She was outside and the wind was blowing and there were bubbles floating behind her. She was wearing a pink shirt and she had a white flower in her hands. She was looking at the flower the whole time she said that to me. It was very summer-y and it was in slow motion. I don't know if it was just because I was tired, or if it's something to worry about. It kind of scared me. I'm afraid of hearing her again. This has never happened to me before. What do you think?
Twistember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2011, 12:27 AM   #2
Doc. Crane .-.

Doc. Crane .-.'s Forum Picture

Name: Colson
Default Re: I think I heard someone talking to me

Most likely a hallucination, do you know what she was referring to?
Doc. Crane .-. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2011, 12:32 AM   #3
Twistember

Twistember's Forum Picture

Name: Cat

Quote:
do you know what she was referring to?
I'm not sure, it was just really weird.
Twistember is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2011, 12:52 AM   #4
Doc. Crane .-.

Doc. Crane .-.'s Forum Picture

Name: Colson

If you find something out, tell me.
Doc. Crane .-. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2011, 12:56 PM   #5
XxMurderedKissesxX
Member++

XxMurderedKissesxX's Forum Picture

Name: Katt
Location: Canada| American:Do u live ina igloo & ride a polarbear? Me:Do u live at Mcdonalds & ride fat kids?

I dont know your beliefs but it could be a spirit, but it could be because you were tired and ready to go to sleep. I wouldnt worry to much unless it happens again.
XxMurderedKissesxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2011, 10:29 PM   #6
Syvelocin
Ocean Soul

Syvelocin's Forum Picture

Name: Rith

It's interesting because a good percentage of my own hallucinations are at night. Most of my voices when I'm trying to go to sleep and most of my visual hallucinations at night in general because I'm already a bit paranoid. I do get a lot of them during the day, but that's how it started for me, just these clear voices in my ear when I was trying to go to sleep. As well, you could have just been really tired and your mind was playing games with you. I've seen that as well.

And I'm sorry I didn't build your walls. And I'm sorry I had to go and fall.
And I'm sorry I had the whole thing wrong. Well, I guess I'm the sorriest of all.
And I'm sorry that you are feeling small. And I'm sorry that I'm not used to crawling.
And I'm sorry the writing's on the wall. Well, I guess I'm the sorriest of all.
Syvelocin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2011, 02:08 AM   #7
Deleted User
Legendary Member

There are such things as very normal hallucinations as you are falling asleep and waking up. They're terrifying, I know. I just posted about two I just had. Actually, that's the only reason I'm awake right now.

The key part is that you were trying to fall asleep. Your senses are already altered slightly. What you experienced was actually totally common. This happens to me a lot.

Hypnagogic hallucinations and hypnopompic hallucinations are what they're called. The former is while falling asleep, the latter while waking up.
Deleted User is offline   Reply With Quote