Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

View Poll Results: Ever go to a nude beach?
Yes 57 29.84%
No 134 70.16%
Voters: 191. You may not vote on this poll

Old September 6th, 2017, 09:17 PM   #281
Trish_Lynn
Junior Member+

Trish_Lynn's Forum Picture

Name: Trish
Default Re: Anyone ever go to a nude beach?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
@Trish_Lynn I wonder if going topless is anything like going nude at all? I mean when I go topless (a lot, since I'm a guy and don't like wearing shirts) it just feels natural. What does it feel like for a girl? I wonder if you can even explain it? Do you think it's the same as a guy taking his shirt off? It's got to be more right? I mean it probably feels a LITTLE bit naughty since our society says it should.
I don't know if this makes sense, but I didn't feel naked, since i had my bottoms on, which weren't much in the first place. It did feel good to let the girls out and breathe fresh sea air. It's like when I come home from school or someplace and if i'm wearing a bra, I just take it off. Just feels so much better.

It didn't feel naughty because there were other women and girls doing it and besides, I was with my mom and she wouldn't let me do anything naughty, hehe.

It probably would have felt naughty if I was the only girl there doing it and everyone else had their tops on.

Until I come up with a better siggy, I'll just say I'm 17 & Bi
Trish_Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2017, 09:46 PM   #282
Harrier
Great Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trish_Lynn View Post
I don't know if this makes sense, but I didn't feel naked, since i had my bottoms on, which weren't much in the first place. It did feel good to let the girls out and breathe fresh sea air. It's like when I come home from school or someplace and if i'm wearing a bra, I just take it off. Just feels so much better.

It didn't feel naughty because there were other women and girls doing it and besides, I was with my mom and she wouldn't let me do anything naughty, hehe.

It probably would have felt naughty if I was the only girl there doing it and everyone else had their tops on.
Interesting. Not surprised it didn't feel like being nude (since you weren't ... tho I'm assuming you were wearing a tiny bottom, even a thong so, it could've felt really close). I agree that the body feels great when it's exposed to air (especially sea air) so i imagine your "girls" felt amazing (lol). I'm sorta surprised you didn't feel even a tiny bit naughty. I mean I get it that you were doing nothing wrong and other women were there including your mom, but still i imagine you were giving some boys (even men) a treat and probably giving them wood so i would've thought you would feel a bit naughty.
Harrier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2017, 09:56 PM   #283
Trish_Lynn
Junior Member+

Trish_Lynn's Forum Picture

Name: Trish

Quote:
Interesting. Not surprised it didn't feel like being nude (since you weren't ... tho I'm assuming you were wearing a tiny bottom, even a thong so, it could've felt really close). I agree that the body feels great when it's exposed to air (especially sea air) so i imagine your "girls" felt amazing (lol). I'm sorta surprised you didn't feel even a tiny bit naughty. I mean I get it that you were doing nothing wrong and other women were there including your mom, but still i imagine you were giving some boys (even men) a treat and probably giving them wood so i would've thought you would feel a bit naughty.
Well, if you put it like that, I felt extremely naughty and happy to put a smile on their faces

Until I come up with a better siggy, I'll just say I'm 17 & Bi
Trish_Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 6th, 2017, 10:02 PM   #284
EvaNL

EvaNL's Forum Picture

Name: Eva

Quote:
... I'm sorta surprised you didn't feel even a tiny bit naughty. I mean I get it that you were doing nothing wrong and other women were there including your mom, but still i imagine you were giving some boys (even men) a treat and probably giving them wood so i would've thought you would feel a bit naughty.
Most people go to a nude beach for themselves, to feel relaxed. Most people don't go to nude beaches to flaunt.
You imagining her giving people a treat is just that: imagination. That's fine for a teenage boy, but you shouldn't project your imagination onto other people. Just saying.

I dare argue that people on a textile beach are more inclined to flaunt and giving others a treat. After all: a lot of people like to leave something to be guessed: the brain is the most sexual part of the human body. Nude beaches are less sexually laden than textile beaches.

I'm les, feel free to contact me
EvaNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2017, 06:11 AM   #285
Brigje
Junior Member+

Name: Birgit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trish_Lynn View Post
HaHa - I guess you could say he was. I doubt if he's ever seen that many boobies all at once!

I wasn't completely nude, just had my top off. it was okay, certainly different, but there were so many other women topless that it didn't seem like a big deal. People just soaking up the rays.
That's right, when everybody else is topless or naked it feels different than when you are the only one.
That is also why it is not awkward to be naked with others in the sauna.
(In most sauna's in Europe we all go naked, in the sauna and in the pool, but in a bathrobe when we relax)

Love is the answer .... but while I am waiting for the answer, sex raises some pretty interesting questions
Brigje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 8th, 2017, 04:04 PM   #286
Harrier
Great Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvaNL View Post
Most people go to a nude beach for themselves, to feel relaxed. Most people don't go to nude beaches to flaunt.
You imagining her giving people a treat is just that: imagination. That's fine for a teenage boy, but you shouldn't project your imagination onto other people. Just saying.
I agree. Nude beaches are very relaxing! I mean there is a reason why I go there and have stayed there when it's just me there. Or me and a few guys. Or me and a few people. Or there is a reason why me and my guy friends have gone to clothing optional hot springs and nobody was there yet but we still got naked. Being nude is relaxing and freeing!!!! But having said all that, nudists CAN flaunt!!! They aren't opposed to each other 100% of the time! And nudists CAN look at other people and be turned on as well. it DOES happen.

Quote:
Idk if it IS my imagination ... did you see her response to me??? "Well, if you put it like that, I felt extremely naughty and happy to put a smile on their faces" So I wasn't "projecting" I was asking a question, and it seems that her response confirmed my thought. And if it hadn't that would've been fine too.

Quote:
I dare argue that people on a textile beach are more inclined to flaunt and giving others a treat. After all: a lot of people like to leave something to be guessed: the brain is the most sexual part of the human body. Nude beaches are less sexually laden than textile beaches.
I think you are right that people on textile beaches may be more inclined to flaunt. Or at least let me put it this way, My brain is more curious at textile beaches, I get more turned on, and get more frustrated. Nude beaches are just fun. But if you think nobody at nude beaches goes home and fantasizes either because they saw aa attractive person or could have possibly attracted an attractive person, you're wrong. Just because you have never done it doesn't mean nobody has. And there isn't anything wrong with people being attracted by your naked body. We all get attracted to attractive naked bodies. Just saying.
Old September 8th, 2017, 11:27 PM   #287
EvaNL

EvaNL's Forum Picture

Quote:
But if you think nobody at nude beaches goes home and fantasizes either because they saw aa attractive person or could have possibly attracted an attractive person, you're wrong.
I don't think that, and I never said that. Please don't words into my mouth. Thank you.

Old September 9th, 2017, 02:49 AM   #288
Harrier
Great Poster

Quote:
I don't think that, and I never said that. Please don't words into my mouth. Thank you.
Ok. I guess we both accidentally did the same thing, because I felt that you put words into my mouth when you said I projected my imagination onto other people when in fact I didnt.
Old September 9th, 2017, 08:58 AM   #289
EvaNL

EvaNL's Forum Picture

Quote:
Ok. I guess we both accidentally did the same thing, because I felt that you put words into my mouth when you said I projected my imagination onto other people when in fact I didnt.
You said "still I imagine". That's not me putting words into your mouth; that's you using the word yourself.
But anyway, enough already.

Old September 13th, 2017, 01:18 AM   #290
Hayleyyy

Name: Hayley

I've gone skinny dipping with some friends before but never a nude beach. I'm planning a trip next summer to go!
Hayleyyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2017, 01:23 PM   #291
EvaNL

EvaNL's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayleyyy View Post
I've gone skinny dipping with some friends before but never a nude beach. I'm planning a trip next summer to go!
Have fun!
If I may give you some advice: go with some friends or family. At least the first time. Unfortunately there are some (mostly middle aged and single) men who feel the need to harass girls and women who are alone at a nude beach. I don't say it happens everywhere and always, but it does happen. Better be safe than sorry!
Also, going with others is more fun than alone

Old September 14th, 2017, 06:11 PM   #292
Andyyy95
Member++

Andyyy95's Forum Picture

Name: Andy

I've not been to one yet, however there are a few in my area (I live in a quiet neighbourhood I think), and I'd probably go alone to try it out since I can't begin to imagine the reaction of other people if I ask if they're interested...

Always open to meeting/talking to people, so feel free to add me as friend or pop up for a chat
Andyyy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2017, 12:56 PM   #293
racheluk

Name: Rachel

Something about the idea of nude beaches creeps me out. I just imagine it being a hive of pervs.
racheluk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2017, 01:33 PM   #294
Andyyy95
Member++

Andyyy95's Forum Picture

Name: Andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by racheluk View Post
Something about the idea of nude beaches creeps me out. I just imagine it being a hive of pervs.
Agree, the thought of exhibitionism/voyeurism can be very off-putting (even though they are subtly different) especially if you're a lady, but I suppose it depends on where you go, when you go, and who you go with.

Always open to meeting/talking to people, so feel free to add me as friend or pop up for a chat

Last edited by Andyyy95; September 16th, 2017 at 01:39 PM.
Andyyy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2017, 10:41 AM   #295
pjones
VT Lover

pjones's Forum Picture

Name: paul

Quote:
We go to a resort and they do a good job of screening people. For instance, no singles allowed. I've been on a beach with other people that were nude, mostly young adult couples and we kept some distance, it's not legal to be nude there. Didn't see anyone perving.

I'm sure on a nude public beach it happens, but not a lot. The regulars would probably confront someone like that. To be honest I have a bit of exhibitionism in me, i enjoy being naked and certainly don't mind being looked at. But it's not anything sexual, i don't get aroused by it. And yes, we look at each other, the same way you'd look at someone at the mall, a glance and then go back to what you were doing.

bi nudist
pjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:51 PM   #296
Pinktingles

Several times ... I'm in a naturist family.
Pinktingles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:16 PM   #297
Tom55
Junior Member+

Tom55's Forum Picture

Nope and I never will.. Im so shy

"Love without eternity is anguish; eternity without love is hell".
Tom55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:59 PM   #298
Harrier
Great Poster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andyyy95 View Post
Agree, the thought of exhibitionism/voyeurism can be very off-putting (even though they are subtly different) especially if you're a lady, but I suppose it depends on where you go, when you go, and who you go with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjones View Post
We go to a resort and they do a good job of screening people. For instance, no singles allowed. I've been on a beach with other people that were nude, mostly young adult couples and we kept some distance, it's not legal to be nude there. Didn't see anyone perving.

I'm sure on a nude public beach it happens, but not a lot. The regulars would probably confront someone like that. To be honest I have a bit of exhibitionism in me, i enjoy being naked and certainly don't mind being looked at. But it's not anything sexual, i don't get aroused by it. And yes, we look at each other, the same way you'd look at someone at the mall, a glance and then go back to what you were doing.
I have been to two nudist resorts and a few nude beaches and a couple clothing optional hot springs. i have never knowingly seen a perv/creep. Obviously you can never read a person's mind and I'm sure pervs/creeps have gotten kicked out of such places. I just haven't seen it. Honestly the people I meet are the opposite. I first going to clothing optional hot springs with friends around 14/15 and admit i wanted to check out girls (as well as have a good time camping and stuff). Surprisingly meeting the people was as awesome and probably better than seeing naked girls. It's really all about feeling free and being friendly with people and having no inhibitions and no stereotypes of other people.

I don't like that some resorts don't allow singles. Obviously they are private so can make their own rules but now that I am 19 and start looking to joining nude clubs I would be pissed that some would keep me out simply because I am single. I probably won't get married till late 20's or even 30's so that is pretty lame. A lot of married men live double lives (cheating on wives, some cheating on wives with men) so idk why a married man would be any less pervy or less a creeper than a single guy.