Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old September 16th, 2017, 12:34 AM   #21
Snowrider
Junior Member+

Default Re: Sexual urge peak

You're getting hornier. don't worry about when that will peak because you'll never know. It may not peak until your early 20's.
Snowrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2017, 02:03 AM   #22
jacktin99

Name: James

We all develop and grow differently. What you're talking about is completely normal for someone your age. I wouldn't be worried. I'm 18 and the same thing happens to me from time to time. It happens to all of us.
jacktin99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2017, 08:05 AM   #23
loki2000
Nice Poster

loki2000's Forum Picture

Name: Eric

Its very difficult to know when your going to peak ! Fact : most every thing is going to give you a boner ! Very normal ! Happens to me all the time . My suggestion to you is beat off more when than you do now ... Its about all you can do when you get super horny... Just be careful were you masturbate...keep it private...
loki2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2017, 11:29 AM   #24
fernandorolon

fernandorolon's Forum Picture

you're actually a bit more restrained when you get older. you'll still be quite horny during your late teens but not as much as you are now. just keep wanking as much as you feel like but be respectful with the girls.
fernandorolon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 02:38 AM   #25
Chaosphere
Member++

Chaosphere's Forum Picture

Name: Alex
Location: Probably somewhere haunted or a secluded mountain path somewhere.

My frequency of arousal peaked about 10-13 age-wise, since that's when my biggest growth spurt was. I have emotional problems, so I doubt I get as horny as I otherwise would though.

17, Male, Nudist. Always trying to help others out with some things I've learned along the way. Feel free to ask me anything.
TRUE POWER COMES FROM WITHIN
Chaosphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:18 AM   #26
markus98

Name: Markus
Talking Re: Sexual urge peak

Will it will continue until you are 18. Afterwards you could manage to control yourself because you will probably have many chances for making sex.
markus98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 04:26 AM   #27
Hermes
Awesome Poster

The exact age for that peak may vary from one person to another but bear in mind there can be different kinds of peak.

As an analogy, asked to describe a mountain peak most people would describe something that sticks up obviously above what's around it but there are plenty of peaks that are just very slightly above a high plateau.

That's how I think it is with sexual development. Continuing the mountain analogy there is a fairly steep climb up, which is the main part of puberty, then you are on a plateau with a small further peak that corresponds to the point of being fully developed and then a very gradual decline through the rest of life. I think you're up on that plateau.
Hermes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:01 AM   #28
joel02

Name: joele

me too, i am often horny and i have a boner without see a naked girl. depend to person but we has teen and hormones are working a lont in ours growing body. it is embarassed have a booner in a loker room. have you had one in a looker room?
joel02 is online now   Reply With Quote