Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old February 25th, 2007, 10:40 PM   #1
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Default Here it is again.

I want to die. I want to die. I want to die. I want to die. I want to die.

That nice big bottle of 800 mg ibuprofen's is looking mighty nice right now. Maybe getting prescribed them was destiny. They're calling me, "Swallow us, Jess, swallow us all!". Lovely. I dont know what to do! Fuck. I dont know how to just make it all go away, I want everything to just stop. I cant stand life. Life is fucking stupid. The only thing I seem to care about right now, well...that thing doesnt care as much about me as I do about it. And that's the way things always go. I fall too hard for something, but it doesnt fall back. Im talking about people of course, not really an object. Anyway. Point is. Im at that place again. That one place in my mind where Im about to go off the edge. One more step, and Ill be off it. And once again, I want to take that last step.

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.
schrei jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2007, 11:17 PM   #2
thesphinx
Awesome Poster

thesphinx's Forum Picture

Default Re: Here it is again.

youve helped me before you were probably the only person right now in my world that understands what im going through, anlthough i haven't talk to you trhat much but i really enjoy talking to, tonight i am almost in the same position i to have a bottle of zoloft and ibuprofen and really want to take them all.
if you commit suiced i dont know if i can stand living, because i always kind of looked up to you as someone to talk to because your going through what im going through.
i would really be lost without you and im serious.
so just pleassse dont do it, i wont do it if you dont do it..
IT ALL SUCKS SCUCKS SUCKS i know but please dont do it.

-former-Psychiatric Ward & Help and Advice Moderator
Need help? You can talk to me anytime.
[email protected]
http://a377.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...a582553c18.jpg
-Michael
thesphinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2007, 11:17 PM   #3
*lynn*
Banned

i know that i don't know you or your situation. but i do care about you. and i want to say something. my best friend killed herself after her best friend killed herself. both of them thought that their last action would affect no one. that it would make no one sad. they were wrong. it affected me. like i said i don't know your situation, but there is somebody out there that will be majorly affected if you kill yourself. there is at least one person who will feel great loss, depression, and battle those same thoughts you yourself are having now. i know you doubt it, but it's true. so i ask you to not take that last step. stay strong until tomorrow. then still stay strong until the next day. take it minute by minute if you have to, but don't kill yourself. it will break someone's heart. please. don't do it.
*lynn* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2007, 11:45 PM   #4
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Fuck. I wont do it. I wont die tonight. But I have to hurt tonight, I need to feel the pain tonight.

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.
schrei jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 26th, 2007, 01:41 AM   #5
thesphinx
Awesome Poster

thesphinx's Forum Picture

Thats good one step at a time
i thought you were feeling better ? last time i talked to you.
is the medicine not working anymore?
please dont cut <.>

-former-Psychiatric Ward & Help and Advice Moderator
Need help? You can talk to me anytime.
[email protected]
http://a377.ac-images.myspacecdn.com...a582553c18.jpg
-Michael
thesphinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 26th, 2007, 05:33 AM   #6
Sapphire
Tears & Smiles

Sapphire's Forum Picture

Please, don't do it. Dying won't solve anything. There is always something in this world for everyone. At times it's harder to see or you just don't know what it is. But it is there. There is always someone who cares (even if it is someone online) Talk on here. About what is making you so low or about how much you love Bill Kaulitz. It doesn't really matter, as long as you are kept occupied.
If it helps you through this particularily difficult situation then I am not going to tell you not to cut. Just get through today. 5 minutes at a time if need be.
I am not telling you to go and cut or anything. I am just saying do whatever you can to get through the day.

~ The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step ~

* Nothing in the world has ever been accomplished without passion *
Sapphire is offline   Reply With Quote