Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old February 1st, 2018, 03:55 PM   #61
boy05
Junior Member+

Default Re: All about nudism / naturism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nights View Post
If someone gets a boner, is it awkward or natural for them?

I've gotten a boner while skinny dipping with girls, was traumatic.
That's what I'd be worried about!
boy05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 1st, 2018, 08:40 PM   #62
NudistFun

NudistFun's Forum Picture

Name: Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by boy05 View Post
That's what I'd be worried about!
This is the single most asked question about nudism.

Beyond a teen boner for no reason, erections at nudist venues are rare.

It sounds impossible, but it's true. And if you get one, you wrap with a towel, roll over, or swim. It's easy

Hi! I'm Laura!
I'm a fun loving, curious girl from the South!

I'm brutally honest, love anything outdoors, books,
sports, volleyball, and yes, I was raised and still am a nudist!

NudistFun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2018, 02:36 AM   #63
Harrier
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NudistFun View Post
And teens get erections regardless of if they are clothed or not. Generally, if you aren't somewhere among friends you've known a while, you should grab a towel, roll over on your stomach, go for a swim, or excuse yourself until it subsides. As long as you don't touch it or prance around you'll be fine.
Are you then saying that of you are among friends you know well that it's ok to not grab a towel or the other things? Like if a boy is with 6 friends eating or playing volleyball or pretty much anything and got an erection Its acceptable to just keep doing what he's doing (as long as people he doesn't know well aren't around)?

My other questions are about you:
1. What age did you start being a nudist?
2. What age did you start going to a nude resort?
3. Do you live at a nude resort or do you have a cabin at one or do you camp at one or do you just go for the day and never stay overnight?
4. What percent of your classmates know you are a nudist?
5. How many of your classmates have joined you at a nude resort? How many have joined you being nude at your home?
6. What is your experience with nude resort open houses and special events? Do you stay away from them or attend them? The only two times I went to a nude resort was for a special event open house and I asked the few teens who were there why there weren't more teens and was told many teens stay off grounds or inside because they are uncomfortable naked among strangers, especially boys who may more easily get hard.
Harrier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2018, 04:24 AM   #64
Uniquemind
VT Lover

How as the MeToo movement affected the general culture of nudism?

Are there abuse stories that have come out that are now being shared?

Does the culture have a power structure of do's and don't and how is that enforced?
Uniquemind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2018, 01:21 PM   #65
NudistFun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrier View Post
Are you then saying that of you are among friends you know well that it's ok to not grab a towel or the other things? Like if a boy is with 6 friends eating or playing volleyball or pretty much anything and got an erection Its acceptable to just keep doing what he's doing (as long as people he doesn't know well aren't around)?
I am saying it depends on the friend group. In my experience, if it is just myself and a group of friends that know each other well nobody has a problem with a random erection as long as it isn't obviously salacious in nature. Each group of friends or family will be different. Around my house, we think nothing of erections. If you can't be comfortable home then where can you be?

1. What age did you start being a nudist? Born this way
2. What age did you start going to a nude resort? I don't remember, but fairly early.
3. Do you live at a nude resort or do you have a cabin at one or do you camp at one or do you just go for the day and never stay overnight? We don't own property at a resort but we do visit frequently and sometimes camp or get a room and stay overnight
4. What percent of your classmates know you are a nudist? Eh, 65%
5. How many of your classmates have joined you at a nude resort? At a resort, only 2. How many have joined you being nude at your home? About 10
6. What is your experience with nude resort open houses and special events? Special events are all summer long. Basically any reason to party and play volleyball Do you stay away from them or attend them? Depends on the event. I like the ones that are volleyball centric.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniquemind View Post
How as the MeToo movement affected the general culture of nudism?

Are there abuse stories that have come out that are now being shared?

Does the culture have a power structure of do's and don't and how is that enforced?
The MeToo movement hasn't really affected anything. Contrarily, it seems that once you separate nudity from sex as one of the major instigators of sex, abuse seems to drop off as a percentage of behavior.

Hi! I'm Laura!

Old February 2nd, 2018, 06:03 PM   #66
hayley2003
Member++

hayley2003's Forum Picture

Name: Hayley

Quote:
Beyond a teen boner for no reason, erections at nudist venues are rare.
yeah, i've never seen one, EVER!
hayley2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2018, 11:04 AM   #67
NudistFun

More questions!

Hi! I'm Laura!

Old February 21st, 2018, 11:34 AM   #68
dirkdiggler

Name: Todd

My question is about doing activities like volleyball or running. I need compression underwear so keep my junk contained when Im running or playing basketball and I would imagine girls with big boobs would need a sports bra? How is that not an issue when trying to do active things naked?
dirkdiggler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2018, 10:16 AM   #69
NudistFun

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirkdiggler View Post
My question is about doing activities like volleyball or running. I need compression underwear so keep my junk contained when Im running or playing basketball and I would imagine girls with big boobs would need a sports bra? How is that not an issue when trying to do active things naked?
Right, because your penis is huge

Girls with big boobs generally can still do things like play volleyball etc but some elect to wear a sports bra when doing so or running especially. However, bras have been proven to weaken the muscles that keep them perky and also contribute to breast cancer so there's that.

As far as guys with big penises, I've seen my share and from what I know it varies from guy to guy. My brother is really big and it bothers him to run nude so he doesn't but will play volleyball. Other bigger guys don't mind running. Also, when you are doing strenuous activity like playing a sport your penis tends to shrink anyway because all of the blood in your body is redirected to your muscles and your mind.

Hi! I'm Laura!

Old March 5th, 2018, 10:14 PM   #70
Harrier
Awesome Poster

Quote:
Right, because your penis is huge

Girls with big boobs generally can still do things like play volleyball etc but some elect to wear a sports bra when doing so or running especially. However, bras have been proven to weaken the muscles that keep them perky and also contribute to breast cancer so there's that.

As far as guys with big penises, I've seen my share and from what I know it varies from guy to guy. My brother is really big and it bothers him to run nude so he doesn't but will play volleyball. Other bigger guys don't mind running. Also, when you are doing strenuous activity like playing a sport your penis tends to shrink anyway because all of the blood in your body is redirected to your muscles and your mind.
I totally agree with NudistFun. I have been to two 5k fun runs at a nudist resort (plus have run nude with my high school temmates) and only a few girls chose to wear bras. Some weren't even the biggest. And no guys needed to wear anything for support. I am 7-7.5 and was perfectly fine. Keep in mind this is rare and only 5k. If I was running 10 miles or more and doing it daily I may not want to run naked and girls may not either. But of 5k (just over 3 miles) i bit of bouncing/slapping is no biggie.

@NudistFun my question is this, it is ever ok to compliment a nude person on their nude appearance? It probably depends on how well you know them and whether you look like a creepy perv or not but answer the best you can. Could a stranger comment on your boobs or any part of your body? How about an acquaintance? A family friend? A fellow teen friend? A family member like dad, brother, uncle?
Old March 13th, 2018, 02:18 AM   #71
Harrier
Awesome Poster

Do you or nudists you know get made fun of in any way at school? I mean are jokes or gossip started?
Old March 13th, 2018, 11:13 AM   #72
NudistFun

@NudistFun my question is this, it is ever ok to compliment a nude person on their nude appearance? It probably depends on how well you know them and whether you look like a creepy perv or not but answer the best you can. Could a stranger comment on your boobs or any part of your body? How about an acquaintance? A family friend? A fellow teen friend? A family member like dad, brother, uncle?[/QUOTE]

It's all about context and how well I know them. The family is okay, close friends as well.. it would be a bit odd for someone I just met to compliment my body but that also depends on the part of the body they compliment.

Hi! I'm Laura!

Old March 18th, 2018, 09:46 AM   #73
rioo
Nice Poster

rioo's Forum Picture

Name: Rio

Skinnydipping with boys yesterday. I'm glad no one taking picture, we enjoying the moment. )
rioo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2018, 06:03 PM   #74
Harrier
Awesome Poster

Is there ANYTHING that as a nudist you find doing weird? I would think eating nude would be weird. And cleaning. Not dusting or taking out the trash or doing laundry ... but like deep cleaning like mopping the floor or whatever. Are there activities besides frying bacon where you LIKE having clothes on???
Old April 21st, 2018, 02:46 AM   #75
Sofiya02

Sofiya02's Forum Picture

Do you ever go to nudist clubs, camps and participate in any social nudist activities?

Open minded, bisexual, sporty, nudist girl Sofiya!
Sofiya02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 25th, 2018, 06:23 PM   #76
Kiki03

Kiki03's Forum Picture

Name: Kiki

Quote:
Originally Posted by kro814 View Post
Is skinny dipping with your friends considered nudism? I like swimming naked with boys but would never be nude round girls.
Skinny dipping is so much fun! I can't wait for summer haha
Kiki03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2018, 09:10 AM   #77
Dyri_14
Member++

Name: gda " Dyri "

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofiya02 View Post
Do you ever go to nudist clubs, camps and participate in any social nudist activities?
Yes I spend holidays in nudist camps and do social activities with other nudists and families
Dyri_14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2018, 05:34 AM   #78
Dezzy1

Name: Dez

No idea where any nudist places are near me, never heard of any. But this is Michigan - summer is usually 5 weeks of bad ice fishing. I wish I could go to one, or my family was into that. Jelly.
Dezzy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2018, 01:39 PM   #79
Katie2003
Awesome Poster

Name: Katelynn

Just checking in as another lifelong naturist/nudist girl. I just turned 15 and members of my family almost never wear clothes in the house unless it's too chilly in the winter months. Mom grew up in the same lifestyle and so did my grandma.

In warm weather, we have fun in our backyard which has tall bushes and a privacy fence that the neighbors can't see through, although at least one house has a partial view of our yard from their upstairs windows. We also attend nudist/naturist resorts as a family and go to nude beaches.

I love it, and wouldn't have it any other way. We warn new friends that are coming to our house that they are likely to see at least one naked person, usually more. My friends have been totally cool about it, some of them will get undressed when they visit and I have had several naked sleepovers with my girl friends over the years. I think the very first time my boyfriend came over he was a little surprised when mom answered the door naked, even though he already knew my family were naturists the reality of it may not have sunk in until he was standing at the door and she was naked. He didn't get undressed that first time as I was already dressed and waiting to go on our date. But since then, he usually gets out of his clothes at the front door.
Katie2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2018, 01:42 PM   #80
Katie2003
Awesome Poster

Name: Katelynn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dezzy1 View Post
No idea where any nudist places are near me, never heard of any. But this is Michigan - summer is usually 5 weeks of bad ice fishing. I wish I could go to one, or my family was into that. Jelly.
Get your family to visit Canada, there are nudist resorts near Hamilton, and an awesome nude beach in downtown Toronto. If you look up AANR, you will find resorts in many midwestern states. I know we have been to some in Michigan and in Ohio over the years.
Katie2003 is offline   Reply With Quote