Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old April 14th, 2019, 06:52 PM   #1
Allover Kelly
Member++

Allover Kelly's Forum Picture

Name: Kelly
Location: Born in Conn. USA moved to FL, then NC now back in Conn. Now live with my Dad's family
Default New stuff with Family

Well this was a busy weekend. I had my first hand combat match Saturday morning. I did not place but did come in 10th in my class. This is stuff my Dad and friends do. I was in the New Class group. I did beat 3 guys and a much bigger girl. It was done what they call round robin. We all had to have padding on as it was something called full contact. I will have very nasty Black and Blue spots. One guy I beat did not follow the rules and he lost due to it. He did not put his hair up. You kick the back of someones knees and grab his hair he will go down. I'm so sore but it was fun. Today we went to the shooting range, the 5 hours went by so fast. It was hand guns, rifles and shotguns. Some my not like the idea of shooting. But I can tell you everyone followed the rules and not one gun tried to sneak off on it's own. If you keep the finger off the trigger and always point the gun down range you will be fine. It is so nice to be treated like an equal. Well off to soak in the hot tub and to find my best jets.

Bye All
Allover Kelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 15th, 2019, 04:59 AM   #2
Pultost
Mushroom Lover

Pultost's Forum Picture

Name: Anita
Default Re: New stuff with Family

The combat thing sounds fun. A few sessions of those and good luck to anyone who tries something on your way somewhere.

You know the feeling when the steaks are on the grill, and your mouth is watering. Do vegans feel the same when they mow the lawn?
Pultost is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 15th, 2019, 06:42 AM   #3
Allover Kelly
Member++

Location: Born in Conn. USA moved to FL, then NC now back in Conn. Now live with my Dad's family

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pultost View Post
The combat thing sounds fun. A few sessions of those and good luck to anyone who tries something on your way somewhere.
I'm still sore from it. Most of the training to to mess up joints and stop the attack. Everything goes. Kicking, biting, going for the eyes and with guys go for the dick and balls. If a sexual attack and the guy is so dumb to force you to do oral sex Grab the balls and bite with all the power you can. They call it the Ladies Pit Bull move.
Old April 15th, 2019, 06:46 AM   #4
Pultost
Mushroom Lover

Pultost's Forum Picture

Name: Anita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allover Kelly View Post
I'm still sore from it. Most of the training to to mess up joints and stop the attack. Everything goes. Kicking, biting, going for the eyes and with guys go for the dick and balls. If a sexual attack and the guy is so dumb to force you to do oral sex Grab the balls and bite with all the power you can. They call it the Ladies Pit Bull move.
The way I see it, if a guy tries to rape you, kill you or both, there are no rules. And the crotch is a perfect target.

You know the feeling when the steaks are on the grill, and your mouth is watering. Do vegans feel the same when they mow the lawn?
Pultost is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 16th, 2019, 09:54 AM   #5
melissa16

melissa16's Forum Picture

Name: Melissa

I love going to the gun range with my dad.
melissa16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 16th, 2019, 04:29 PM   #6
Allover Kelly
Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissa16 View Post
I love going to the gun range with my dad.
My Dad and some of his friends are what is called scary good.