Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old July 8th, 2018, 03:05 AM   #1
WhoWhatWhen

WhoWhatWhen's Forum Picture

Exclamation I have issues WHATS NEW??

I feel like shit! Absolute shit! Everything in my life feels like itís going wrong. I think Iím having one of the biggest identity crises Iíve ever had. And itís been happening for a couple months now. Itís so horrible. One second I love the way I look/dress/act the next second I hate myself. And on top of that I am now realizing that I might not want to actually be friends with most of the people I am currently friends with. We donít really have any interests in common, we donít have the same sense of humor, etc. And I donít know what to do about it.

I do have one close friend though that I KNOW is my real friend. And I want to do so many things with her. For example, my favorite musician is having a concert near me soon. I have the tickets and invited her, but sheís being kind of flaky. The concert is in a week. And I donít have any other real friend that I would want to bring. No one has the same taste in music/wouldnít make fun of me for what Iím into. And itís driving me crazy bc Iím really excited for it. And I really wouldnít want to go alone so Iíd probably just sell my tickets and be sad.

Anyway if anyone wants to give me advice on how to calm down Iíd appreciate it. Or any advice anything I said. Iím getting so stressed out to the point where I canít hear my thoughts. Also if anyone is down for going to a concert with me that would be great too (jk but kinda fr). Thanks.

Be young. Be dope. Be proud.
WhoWhatWhen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2018, 04:51 AM   #2
samuel15
Member++

samuel15's Forum Picture

Name: samuel
Default Re: I have issues WHATS NEW??

Keep notes about the things you don't like about how you dress/act/look, and then if you want to change them you know whatis bothering you.

Your "friends" might not have much or anything in common with you but as long as you enjoy each other's company thats a good thing! Perhaps you could try some of their interests and find joy in them, who know knows, and if you do you have more things in common.

About the concert, take your mom if your friend backs out and you can have a bonding experience

Probably not the best advises but I hope it helped somehow!

17 / gay / male PM me if you want to talk
samuel15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2018, 04:01 PM   #3
Uniquemind
VT Lover

Take a “me” day. Go to your concert and perhaps you’ll meet someone with similar interests and make a new friend or even a future lover. Just keep your wits about you though for pickpockets and shady people.
Uniquemind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 9th, 2018, 05:42 AM   #4
IntoTheShadows
Member+

I'm the same way. I honestly don't have friends in real life anymore because of how much I have distanced myself from everyone! Sometimes I feel like I am mentally older than all of my peers, they can be so immature. I am happy being alone with my thoughts and feelings some people act like they have to others in their life to constantly validate every choice they make.

I would love to go to that concert with you, I love to take an interest in other people's hobbies, even if I'm not particularly into them myself!

You sound like a great person.
IntoTheShadows is offline   Reply With Quote