Virtual Teen Forums

Go Back   Virtual Teen Forums > >
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read Chat Room

Old November 23rd, 2006, 06:03 AM   #1
Xx.Rose.xX

Question The blades...

i just wanted to know what kind of blades people use. i personally use a razor.

my friends say i have an addiction because i go to school with new scars on my arms every day.

Rose
xxxx
@->----
Xx.Rose.xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 23rd, 2006, 07:59 AM   #2
Sapphire
Tears & Smiles

Sapphire's Forum Picture

Default Re: The blades...

Do you feel that it is an addiction? Can you go a day, two days, three days without cutting?

~ The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step ~

* Nothing in the world has ever been accomplished without passion *
Sapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2006, 04:22 AM   #3
JoshDude
Awesome Poster

JoshDude's Forum Picture

Well i don't cut myself, but i think most people would be using razors because they are so easy to get.
JoshDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2006, 08:36 PM   #4
Orochiramaru

How can you cut yourself? I would want to but I just don't have the guts.
Orochiramaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2006, 09:23 PM   #5
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

Its not about having the "guts", it's about feeling so hurt and low, and out of control that the only way to feel somewhat normal again is to cut.

And it's easy to cut, it is the easy way out. It doesnt take guts to cut. it takes guts to get help. Cutting is the whimpy way out. I cut, and Ill admit Im running away from my problems, and even adding to them. You dont want to cut at all, it will not help you. You'll still hate yourself in the morning.

And this question is a little suspicious, almost like your asking for ideas of what to use to harm yourself. I dont think anyone should tell you - they wont be helping. If you really needed to cut, practically anything could become a tool. I was so desperate for something that one time I used the cap to a water bottle, it made a circular scar.

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.
schrei jess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2006, 10:25 PM   #6
Bankai15
Nice Poster

Bankai15's Forum Picture

Ive heard of pepol using kichen knives

JACOB
Bankai15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2006, 10:33 PM   #7
greenwise

Hmm; when i "cut"
I dont it just to get my mind off of mental pain and onto physical pain, because to me physical hurts worse than mental.

I use tacks and just scratch the skin. I dont think its cool to cut to where it bleeds; but thats just me.
greenwise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2006, 11:39 PM   #8
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

It isnt cool to cut at all. Period.

And yes, anything can be a cutting tool. Kitchen knives are probably pretty common. Razor's arent very good, unless you have the razor blade, but that's just me I guess. But yeah those are easy to get, I just dont think they cut good at all.

I DO NOT GO ON HERE ANYMORE. I HAVE LEFT THIS PLACE FOR GOOD AND DON'T INTEND ON COMING BACK. PLEASE DON'T FRIEND REQUEST ME, PRIVATE MESSAGE ME, OR ANYTHING BECAUSE I WILL NEVER SEE IT AND YOU'LL NEVER GET A RESPONSE. THANK YOU.
Old December 4th, 2006, 05:58 AM   #9
Sapphire
Tears & Smiles

Sapphire's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by futurecityboy View Post
Hmm; when i "cut"
I dont it just to get my mind off of mental pain and onto physical pain, because to me physical hurts worse than mental.

I use tacks and just scratch the skin. I dont think its cool to cut to where it bleeds; but thats just me.
Excuse me for asking but why do you do it then? What do you gain?

Old December 4th, 2006, 02:51 PM   #10
-Silence
...La De Dah!

-Silence's Forum Picture

Name: Heather, Duh.

Quote:
And this question is a little suspicious, almost like your asking for ideas of what to use to harm yourself. I dont think anyone should tell you - they wont be helping.
I agree with that completely, I don't think it's an appropriate question.

But sorry, that's just my opinion.

“Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.”
-Calvin & Hobbes.
-Silence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2006, 02:56 PM   #11
Sapphire
Tears & Smiles

Sapphire's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silence View Post
I agree with that completely, I don't think it's an appropriate question.

But sorry, that's just my opinion.
i agree

Old December 4th, 2006, 06:38 PM   #12
Jordo

Jordo's Forum Picture

cutting is retarted I dont understand why some one would go OH IM DEPRESSD CUTTING MYSELF SOUNDS GOOD ABOUT NOW god it pisses me off when people are little attention whore and are like looks I cut myself I am unique omg hehehehe it friggin pisses me off the people that cut because they are deppressd what ever I dont care I dont pitty them thats there problem self inflicted pain NOT COOL btw how the hell do you start cutting obviusly trying to be cool oh and how does cutting make you feel normal THATS WEIRD not not cutting
and thats my oppinion so any body thats offended I dont care

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post
Oh yes it is.
So by your thinking we should let evil sadistic fanatical Islamists run around killing anyone they see. You don't seem to get it that these people WANT TO KILL YOU and anyone else that doesn't believe in their evil religion. I am not even bothering to go on
lolwut? Someone's spoon fed from the media

Last edited by Jordo; December 4th, 2006 at 06:44 PM.
Jordo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2006, 06:48 PM   #13
-Silence
...La De Dah!

-Silence's Forum Picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordo View Post
cutting is retarted I dont understand why some one would go OH IM DEPRESSD CUTTING MYSELF SOUNDS GOOD ABOUT NOW god it pisses me off when people are little attention whore and are like looks I cut myself I am unique omg hehehehe it friggin pisses me off the people that cut because they are deppressd what ever I dont care I dont pitty them thats there problem self inflicted pain NOT COOL btw how the hell do you start cutting obviusly trying to be cool
Well that's wonderful, but just to let you know, no one gives a damn what you think about a topic that you obviously know nothing about.

Quote:
I dont care
Quote:
thats there problem
Okay, so why does it piss you off?

-Calvin & Hobbes.
Old December 4th, 2006, 06:54 PM   #14
Jordo

Jordo's Forum Picture

because ITS THERE PROBLEM that doesint mean they keep it that way they wine and bith in class and every one goes poor you omg poor you when the only reason they did that was to get attention dont get me wrong its not like I hate cutters some of them are truly addicted some are attention whores thats all

Quote:
Oh yes it is.
So by your thinking we should let evil sadistic fanatical Islamists run around killing anyone they see. You don't seem to get it that these people WANT TO KILL YOU and anyone else that doesn't believe in their evil religion. I am not even bothering to go on

Last edited by Jordo; December 4th, 2006 at 07:00 PM.
Old December 4th, 2006, 06:59 PM   #15
-Silence
...La De Dah!

-Silence's Forum Picture

Even if it is for attention, there must be something wrong that they go to that extreme of an action to get it? Maybe they aren't getting it at home. I think you're judging them alittle too quickly.

-Calvin & Hobbes.
Old December 4th, 2006, 07:13 PM   #16
Jordo

Jordo's Forum Picture

yepp I agree with you on that

Quote:
Oh yes it is.
Old December 4th, 2006, 07:29 PM   #17
Bobby
Legendary Member

Bobby's Forum Picture

Name: Bobby

Just because you don't cut doesn't mean it's stupid. Please respect people. We all have our reasons.

"Only the most deluded of us could doubt the necessity of this war."
-John McCain
Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 4th, 2006, 07:34 PM   #18
Jordo

Jordo's Forum Picture

I do respect peolpe I dont respect cutting the people that cut arnt stupid

Quote:
Oh yes it is.

Last edited by Jordo; December 4th, 2006 at 07:38 PM.
Old December 4th, 2006, 07:55 PM   #19
schrei jess
Awesome Poster

I HATE WHEN PEOPLE WHO UNDERSTAND NOTHING ABOUT CUTTING OR SERIOUS DEPRESSION START MOUTHING OFF AND SAYING THOSE WHO CUT ARE ATTENTION WHORES! SHUT THE FUCKING FUCK FUCKER UP!

YOU KNOW NOTHING!

Ill start with this, I wasnt looking for attention when I made my first cut, I was looking for a way to feel better. IT WORKED, it works pretty good for the moment. I WASNT TRYING TO BE COOL. NO ONE THOUGHT I WAS COOL, I DONT THINK IM COOL FOR THIS. It isnt a fucking fashion statement. It isnt a fad to follow to be with the in crowd. IT IS A FUCKING ADDICTION. LIKE DRUGS OR ALCOHOL!

I do not cut for attention, I cut because of stress and anxiety, I need to feel in control. My life is so hard for me, cutting is an escape - yes, a dumb one, but one nevertheless. I never asked people I dont even really know to go "OMG DO U CUT URSELF!!13*XZorZ?!" No. I do it for me, for me only, not for someone else to gawk at. YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND CUTTING OR THOSE WHO CUT UNLESS YOU ARE ONE OF THEM. I dont care if you had a sister who cut or a friend, YOU DONT GET IT. I especially hate when like books try to explain it to you, people who arent in the mindset of cutters WILL NOT UNDERSTAND. Period.

You look at someone who cuts and think, gee, what a loser. They must just want people to feel sorry for them and give them attention. No. Most likely, they have a very difficult time just getting by every day. Cutting is a release for all the shit. Cutters are not losers, they are those who have lost themselves, they are those who lost and alone. You calling them attention whores, losers, or whiners WILL NOT JUST MAKE THEM STOP. Insults will not just make them "snap out of it".

I am so pissed off right now, I cant even come here and not find people giving grief to people who cut. This is supposed to help us, not make us worse. We should be able to come here and discuss why we cut and w/e else we want to about cutting.

Ill leave you with this: IF YOU DO NOT CUT, YOU DONT NEED TO BE HERE. THIS IS FOR THOSE WHO CUT, WHO NEED HELP, WANT TO STOP, OR EVEN JUST NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO. GO THE FUCK AWAY IF ALL YOU ARE GOING TO DO IS INSULT US LIKE YOU KNOW EVERY FUCKING THING ABOUT US AND OUR ADDICTION.

Stay the fuck away.

Old December 4th, 2006, 08:10 PM   #20
Jordo

Jordo's Forum Picture

CHILL OUT I have a problem with TRUE attention whores and I was comenting on a girl in my class who threatens me with self harm all the time I have no problems with cutters who keep it to themselfs so dont flip out its my opinnion I am alowd to have one SO BACK OFF

Quote:
Oh yes it is.